24th July CD1 ... I need buddies!!

Nicnac - welcome :hug: nothing wrong with curling up with a lap-top (just add chocolate) This weekend we will be walking the doglet and cycling and chilling in the park! Roll on the sunshine
Krissi - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: have a lovely evening, nothing wrong with a little tipple!!! Your weekend sounds nice, not boring at all!
Wishes - we can work on the convincing!!! It was 85% there :rofl: Have a lovely wedding and :wine: We can get our :bfp: and I'm dragging you to 1st tri with me :hugs: what sort of hair cut did you get? colour??? ohhh how exciting
Babycakes - how are the cramps?
Shari - 9 months hag free would be FAB ... I shall order it for this cycle :happydance:
Sambatiki - Would you like a like a :wine: to keep you happy while guarding the door :rofl:

Well its a lurvely day here 8)
Hubby just gone too work so i am just going to have a chill out day.....

Maybe have a walk round the shop later to buy a bottle of wine......and maybe some nibbles...mmm.....

P.S Farie my cramps are gone now xx

Well its a lurvely day here 8)
Hubby just gone too work so i am just going to have a chill out day.....

Maybe have a walk round the shop later to buy a bottle of wine......and maybe some nibbles...mmm.....

We are having G&T's in the garden and I have melon! I love lazy summer days ... by god its hot today tho!!
Where in Bucks are you honey?

FARIE:We are having G&T's in the garden and I have melon! I love lazy summer days ... by god its hot today tho!!
Where in Bucks are you honey?

I am in Aylesbury - too far away for me to gatecrash your lil' garden summer G&T party, lol

The weather has been gorgeous!!! But boohoo I cannot even sit in my own garden as we have no grass as it has been rotavated................

Hehehe a little to far away, we are 10 mins from High Wycombe ..
I will confess to retreating indoors from the heat .. it was to much!

Bad luck about the rotivated garden .. can I ask why?

FARIEHehehe a little to far away, we are 10 mins from High Wycombe ..
I will confess to retreating indoors from the heat .. it was to much!

Bad luck about the rotivated garden .. can I ask why? :

So you are probably bout 45 mins to I hr away from me then..

The garden been rotavated because we had an extension built and the garden was like a builders yard and desperately needed levelling so we rotavated it...but round up on it to kill the weeds then we will buy some decking then turf it.....but my hubby is so busy with work at the moment that it had to go on hold :hissy:

So you retreated inside to drink more G&T'S??
I might have to have a Barcadi and Lemonade soon or Pimms.... mmmm choices choices!!

Hello ladies, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and soaked up lots of the suns rays!
Not a lot going on with me .. AF still about, but getting lighter :happydance:
DF bought me a CBFM :cloud9: today so I'm waiting for that to be delivered on Tues (cannot see them getting it to me sooner)

What are you all up to this week? I'm working earlies (7.30-4pm) so am going to try to get loads of exercise done in the early evening, lots of bike rides for me :happydance:

Well I'm very glad that weekend is over!! Drank far to much on saturday so really suffered all day yesterday!! Felt very sorry for myself!!

Right a new week and no more booze!!

Hey everyone, mind if I join in? I'm on CD2 today. Had started my own thread but Farie suggested I join you over here :) Thanks Farie

Ah i'm sorry Farie that's really sucky!:hug:
I hope that this month brings you some magic... maybe me too but i'm quite enjoying my chilling month keeping away from all things TTC! :happydance:

Hey everyone, mind if I join in? I'm on CD2 today. Had started my own thread but Farie suggested I join you over here :) Thanks Farie
welcome :hugs: the more the merrier :hugs:

Thank you Rosh :hugs:
Fingers crossed your happy chilled break give you a fab result :hug:

Well ladies, im still just chugging along, as we all are really.. nothing to report! ha ha!

Hope the weather cools down before the action starts!! :blush:

Hi Everyone!!

Im back from a weekend of madness!! Went to global gathering friday and saturday which was ace!! Saw Mark Ronson, Robyn and loads more. Sunday went to see kylie which was A-Mazing and I must I did shed a small tear. I love kylie.

Yesterday I spent most of it sleeping and recovering. Hope that everyone is well.

:hug:

Hi all!!
I'm thinking of buying some pre seed to help mother nature along and to increase my chances.
Anyone else using it??

Wishes - hey honey, I'm chugging along too .. waiting for my CBFM to arrive/be collected from the PO :hissy: We will be successful :hugs:
Sambatiki - sounds like a manic weekend! Go you! :happydance:
Babycakes - cannot recommend pre-seed enough .. its fab!

I have bad cramps/tummy today, food poisoning I think .. we went out for a lovely meal last night and I woke up this morning in agony (DF thinks the rice was dodgy) .. did make it to work and did stay all day but have horrid runs and cramps .... add that to CBFM not being at home waiting for me I'm feeling very sorry for myself :rofl:
On the plus side AF seems to be leaving :happydance:

Thank you Rosh :hugs:
Fingers crossed your happy chilled break give you a fab result :hug:

Must admit having weaned myself off sucking my thermometer 4 times per day... peeing on endless sticks and checking my CP/CM a dozen times a day..... i feel so chilled!! it's like spending a week in a cafe in Amsterdam! :rofl::rofl:

Have blood test next Monday and then another the week after. Told DH not to worry about doing his SA until :witch: comes... lessen the trauma of it for him - the contained is miniscule!! :rofl:

Big hugs and have a chilling week - i'll be back to harassing you in no time :hug:

.. waiting for my CBFM to arrive/be collected from the PO :hissy:

So did you get it?? Can you use it from the morning??

Babycakes.... agree on the preeseed, feels a bit of a strange ritual at first, but is good stuff. :happydance:

Hi everyone!!!

:witch: has flown and my mojo is back :happydance:!!! Poor DF got eaten alive last night!! :rofl: Actually I didnt hear him complaining too much, poor man has been starved for 2 weeks :blush:. Need some advice girlies. I bought some OPK's last month but not used them yet. When is the best time to start using them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->