24th July CD1 ... I need buddies!!

Farie

Reaction score
Hello ladies ... well, I would have joined the other lovely ladies with their cycles as i usually do .. but AF decided that it would be a lot more fun to give me lot's of interesting symptoms (incl queasiness and sore @@s) and then arrive 3 days late with no warning ... the first time in 8 months she has ever done that :dohh:

TBH I'm pretty gutted, so is DF (and he's usually very laid back about it all) I just thought that it was my month, not in a excited jump up and down way, just in a quiet 'this might be it' way.

but it seems AF has other ideas, she likes to keep me on my toes by jiggling things around a bit :hissy:
Over the last few months my cycles have got longer (now 31 days av) and apparently she can also turn up with no warning .. WOW multi-talented witch!

Anyway .. this is CD1 ... I have flow, quite heavy, with clots (sorry TMI :rofl:) I do not have cramps, I do feel queasy, my @@ are still really quite sore :hissy:

This cycle I am going to be the epitome of calm, I am not using OPK's (I have never got a + so they are a waste of my money) I may indulge in some more pre-seed and I am undecided whether to keep taking the B6/12?

So .. anyone want to join this witch hating, trying to be calm, PMA TTCer?

Just wanted to wish you good luck for this cycle Farie! I will in all likelihood be joining you in a couple of days!

:hug: :hugs:

Yaya xxx

Thank you honey, I so hope you don't end up joining me and you pop off to 1st tri instead .. but if not join me and welcome!

Like Yaya, I just wanted to drop by and wish you luck hon. Book a space for me, I'll be with you in a few days!:hug:

*spot reserved for Lu*
Unless I can kick her into 1st Tri ..............

Hiya!! add me to this too.
Thought i was CD1 yesterday but its actually today!! was actually spotting yesterday... would you still count that as CD1?? Or shud today be CD1 seeing as AF is heavier today????

Hiya!! add me to this too.
Thought i was CD1 yesterday but its actually today!! was actually spotting yesterday... would you still count that as CD1?? Or shud today be CD1 seeing as AF is heavier today????

Hey there, welcome to the gang! I would count the 1st day of red flow as CD1 :hugs:

HI there can I be in your gang too???

Thing is though I am not calm!!! Im a hyyper chick!! But I promise I'll make you all laugh.

Im armed with OPK's and my mojo!! Due to OV 1 before my birthday!! YEY!! Please mr storky can I have a belated birthday :bfp: ppppuuurlease

You know im wi'cha hun.... all the way onto first tri purleeease! :happydance:

Farie: Hey there, welcome to the gang! I would count the 1st day of red flow as CD1

I'm def on CD1!! oUCH!!!!!!! Flaming cramps are now really starting to hurt - more thn usual too....

Oh well start of a new month here to more :sex:

and some :dust: for all of us

I see you are from Bucks Farie...where abouts?

Sambatiki - welcome :hugs: we need hyper people to keep us cheery :happydance: glad you found our mojo honey!
Wishes - we will get there :hugs:
Babycakes - Oh sorry she got you with cramps .. that's mean :hugs: I'm in the Thames valley nr Maidenhead

CD2 today, feeling very tired still but don't have cramps or anything :dohh: hey ho ... slowly excepting that in not pg and this is a new month. the only thing I am going to try to do differently is to lie with my bum raised for longer and not dash to the loo so soon after :sex:

Hollee/Nicnac - how you getting on? :hug:

Ive got cramps too!! Stupid witch.

Whats everone doing for the weekend?? Anything exciting??

Right I am in too CD1 for me today. I do not want to see that horrible old hag again. I want to be an AF free zone for 9 months!!

krissi - Sorry sweetie. Promise we'll have fun this month tho. Lets make sure we make our last month in TTC fantastic

Morning Ladies,

Am still in the dull 1WW (witch week), and looking forward to just finishing. Had really bad mood swings this time...my poor OH.

Am making it up to him this weekend though, ferrying him and friends to a festival! How nice am I? The I think I shyall curl up with my laptop - so rock n roll!!!

What's everyone else doing this weekend?

Nicnac

I am not sure what I am up to yet but i am pretty sure alcohol will be involved somehow. I am having an evening with OH tonight as I am feeling a little bit sorry for myself that AF turned up. So a chinese, bottle of vino and a dvd!! Sunday I have my parents round for dinner so that just leaves saturday to be footloose and fancy free!!

God reading that back my weekends suck how boring am I!!

Ok... today im slowly becoming less sulky and looking at the good things from the :witch: arriving... had haircut, so feel much better... and have booked a colour which i havent been having just incase, also might even have a glass of wine or two at a wedding this week... and ofcourse my dress will fit much nicer without horrible bloating which i would have if id got my bfp. :happydance:

(erm, did that sound convincing enough:blush:)

Ok... today im slowly becoming less sulky and looking at the good things from the :witch: arriving... had haircut, so feel much better... and have booked a colour which i havent been having just incase, also might even have a glass of wine or two at a wedding this week... and ofcourse my dress will fit much nicer without horrible bloating which i would have if id got my bfp. :happydance:

(erm, did that sound convincing enough:blush:)

Sounds nearly convincing!!! Who are we all kidding, we'd all love that kind of bloating, and would probably be tempted to push it out a little further. Just to see obviously. :rofl: :blush:

Enjoy the wedding and the wine!

I have got cramps right now just want the old hag to leave me alone and be hag free for 9 months- Oh i will be enjoying the next couple of weeks ttc. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->