24yo TTC#1

So this morning i got a positive okp. I think i still have hope for this cycle. we will see. Maybe if i think i'm out the whole time it will help with the tww. I had ovulation pains this morning when i was getting ready for work. I only ovulated 3 days late. I think i might be fine even though my doctor says i'm out. I have seen ladys on here conceive on an egg that was released on CD 30 or more. Why would 3 days have such an effect? I dont know. And i was also thinkin yesterday....everywhere online says that you are suppose to O within 5 to 10 days after taking the last clomid pill. and i take it days 5-10, that would mean i wouldnt even be expected to O until cd 15-20. Does that make sense ladys? I'm calling my doctor today bc i dont want to be bummed up to 100mg if i dont need to bc i am actually responding to 50mg.

Sorry for the long entry.

I would like to join!

DH and I have been ttc off and on for most of the year but decided to put 100% effort into it recently. I have irregular cycles b/c of a mild form of pcos, but I found some sort of pattern to them. This cycle is a little wacky probably b/c I'm getting over a virus.

We're ready for a little blessing when God decides it is right and are just so excited!

So this morning i got a positive okp. I think i still have hope for this cycle. we will see. Maybe if i think i'm out the whole time it will help with the tww. I had ovulation pains this morning when i was getting ready for work. I only ovulated 3 days late. I think i might be fine even though my doctor says i'm out. I have seen ladys on here conceive on an egg that was released on CD 30 or more. Why would 3 days have such an effect? I dont know. And i was also thinkin yesterday....everywhere online says that you are suppose to O within 5 to 10 days after taking the last clomid pill. and i take it days 5-10, that would mean i wouldnt even be expected to O until cd 15-20. Does that make sense ladys? I'm calling my doctor today bc i dont want to be bummed up to 100mg if i dont need to bc i am actually responding to 50mg.

Sorry for the long entry.

This sounds like a great sign to me! Just goes to show that doctors can make mistakes. I'm still rooting for you this cycle. How long is your luteal phase?

either 13 or 14 days. So pretty normal. I read a few things about eating pineapple core on DPO 1-5 to help with implimation. I think i'm going to try it. Why not huh? My husband thinkis i have gone bat crazy but it though lol. but he just giggles and says yes dear. and thank you piper. I feel very optimistic about this cycle.

:wave: Hi ladies! Can I join you?

I'm Brittany. I'm 24 (will be 25 on Nov. 6th). I've been with my DH for over 3 years. We are on our 6th month of TTC our first. I am 6 DPO and will be testing Monday at 11 DPO.

I hope we all get our BFP's very soon!

I'm Brittany. I'm 24 (will be 25 on Nov. 6th). I've been with my DH for over 3 years. We are on our 6th month of TTC our first. I am 6 DPO and will be testing Monday at 11 DPO.

Welcome Brrittany! Lots of babydust! Are you TTC naturally too? Make sure to come back on Monday and let us know!

STEVI: I've heard about pineapple core before. You'll have to let me know how that tastes. Doesn't sound too delicious, but we'll try practically anything for that BFP. So, let me get this right, your doc said you wouldn't ovulate this cycle and your body said otherwise? Maybe it just needed a few extra days to ripen those eggies!

This is our month ladies!

Welcome Brrittany! Lots of babydust! Are you TTC naturally too? Make sure to come back on Monday and let us know!

STEVI: I've heard about pineapple core before. You'll have to let me know how that tastes. Doesn't sound too delicious, but we'll try practically anything for that BFP. So, let me get this right, your doc said you wouldn't ovulate this cycle and your body said otherwise? Maybe it just needed a few extra days to ripen those eggies!

This is our month ladies!

Thank you! Yes, we are trying naturally. I will be sure to let you ladies know the results Monday.

no my doctor said i'm going to ovualte late so it will be a "bad egg" and bc of that it would get fertilized. Also i forgot to get a pineapple lastnight :( lol so i dont think i'm going to try it this month. maybe i will start tonight, i havent decided yet hahaha i'm so indecisive!

And Hi brittany! good luck monday.

no my doctor said i'm going to ovualte late so it will be a "bad egg" and bc of that it would get fertilized. Also i forgot to get a pineapple lastnight :( lol so i dont think i'm going to try it this month. maybe i will start tonight, i havent decided yet hahaha i'm so indecisive!

And Hi brittany! good luck monday.

Do you know why ovulating late would make the egg bad? That's interesting... Is that a clomid thing?? I haven't ovulated yet this cycle, making me a few days late for O. Starting to get really nervous that I won't be Oing this cycle. :( I caught a little cold, so I'm hoping that just pushed it back a few days.

I dont know why. By the looks for your chart your on CD14 which is when you should be O'ing so thats good you havent O'd yet

I dont know why. By the looks for your chart your on CD14 which is when you should be O'ing so thats good you havent O'd yet

I changed my chart so it would better match my cycle since I knew I was Oing late. I got a peak on my monitor today!

I'm still very curious as to why late ovulation would cause a bad egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->