25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Cycle day 11. I've been getting a high reading on my fertility monitor since CD7( I tend to ovulate early).. never actually gotten an high. Only low and peak so my estrogen seems to be improving, meds are working yay! I went for my yearly pap smear yesterday and my GP did an ultrasound and said I have a huge egg ready to go! So exciting even if it doesnt happen immediately. At least i know all is coming right.

As for my wedding.. now my new date ( June 6th) is also not going to happen. South Africa is still on level 4 lockdown. Argh!!

I'm currently 10 DPO and feeling really sick ( haven't been sick) and have the worst headaces and fatigue. Unsure whether I'm just feeling poorly or whether this could be it... its so hard to tell and I am getting impatient!

Hi girls. Is it to late to join you??? I'm 24 (soon to be 25) and we are currently trying to conceive our first

Not at all! I'm still trying. Currently cycle day 9. Has anyone tried Clomid?
I haven't but I know a few people who have, it worked for them! Is your dr suggesting it?

Also my update for you!
I got to see a bean with a heartbeat today. Still just hoping and praying this one sticks!

Its been so quiet here..so thought of giving you all an update! My baby boy has been head down since 34 weeks and is doing well in there. I'm 38+5 weeks today, had a cervical examination appointment with my Ob/Gyn. She said I'm 3cm dilated. I have just about a week left for my due date and the doctor said I'm in a good state right now and can expect labor to start anytime. Fingers crossed! Pray for me please :)

Hello ladies,

So my OH and I have decided to start trying in my next cycle( give or take in a weeks time). I am very nervous and I feel like I don't really have anyone in my personal life to talk to about it, without being judged

I started buying baby stuff months ago haha. Already have my nappy stash or at least most if it. I have loads of baby clothes, breast pump etc. Any other crazy women out there or is it jist me?

Look forward to meeting some lovely ladies xx
I am 25 and TTC! Send me a message

Too late to join in????
Hey I’m Morgan ! I’m 23 and was diagnosed with pcos at 17 when the doctors said I would never get pregnant, however for the first time every I am ovulating this year and it’s basically now or never for me and would love some buddies to talk to, I’m super dedicated to getting pregnant , currently I am 13 DPO waiting to take another pregnancy test!

Too late to join in????
Hey I’m Morgan ! I’m 23 and was diagnosed with pcos at 17 when the doctors said I would never get pregnant, however for the first time every I am ovulating this year and it’s basically now or never for me and would love some buddies to talk to, I’m super dedicated to getting pregnant , currently I am 13 DPO waiting to take another pregnancy test!
I'm so sorry they told you that when you were 17. Clearly that's not true. There are plenty of ladies with PCOS getting pregnant. I was told a similar story by certain someone in my past, because I was born premature I would never have kids. That person was obviously incorrect as well, I have three beautiful children so far.

@Kiwiberry RIGHT! I don’t feel like I should have been told that especially at that age, and the only reason I went was because I didn’t have a period for 8 months and gained 80 lbs within one month when my eating habits didn’t change , I went from being underweight and a size small to a month later being over weight and a XXL. It broke my heart and losing weight wasn’t working until I got put on metformin but it’s still happening really slow. I have been praying for the opportunity to have kids and trying to have faith I have never had a issue with but... I never realized when trying to get pregnant I would have issues to the point it would cause me to have issues with my faith I’m trying to process that “it’s all in gods hands and all about his timing .” I completely have faith that I’m able to get pregnant no matter what any doctor says :)

:hugs: im so sorry you've gone through that. No AF can definitely cause some women to gain weight. When I was forced on the depo shot at 16 (against Dr advice) I also gained some weight because I didn't get AF. I hope your time comes soon for you :hugs:.

Hi guys! If you’re still around I’d love to join. I’m 25, nearly 26 and NTNP. So not exactly TTC but close enough :) I’ve been with my fiancé for 4.5 years and we were set to get married in March and TTC after that- but it’s looking like that won’t happen due to COVID (we’re from different countries, and have decided we won’t get married until the travel bans have been lifted and both families can be present).

So we decided to postpone at least a year and let nature take its course in the meantime. We currently have one fur-child. He’s one, and a very good boy. Most of my friends have kids, but I don’t live close to them anymore :-( So it’d be good to have some support. My name’s Dani, btw

@djbryan94
Hey Dani! Your joining around the time that I did! My name is Morgan we are currently TTC and I have some fur babies but mine are “gliders” ! I completely understand wanting support I’m a little away from my family as well and have found this group incredibly helpful

Hey ladies!

I am so sorry I'm been non existent for awhile now. Had a lot going on with having to change our wedding date, moving etc.

So good news.. I FINALLY got my BFP! I'm 4w4d and the bloating and gas... All I can say is wow! My first scan is only in about 3 weeks time.

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->