25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Were trying again, I'm 5dpo right now and just waiting to test. Hoping for a sticky bean.
Hope you guys are all doing well.
Congratulations again @mridula.

Good luck Lisa! I stopped the pill this month to give my body time to normalize. Wedding is in less than 2 months. Eeek! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Good luck Lisa! I stopped the pill this month to give my body time to normalize. Wedding is in less than 2 months. Eeek! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hey!!! I cant believe how soon your wedding is going to be! Are you guys gonna get back to ttc right after the wedding?

Hi ladies,

Can I please join your TTC group?

I'm 33 and I'm TTC baby number 5! This is our first month trying and I'm really excited. I am not telling any family or friends incase I get judged because everyone told me after my 4th baby was born that they hope I'm finished which I think is a bit rude!

I am on cycle day 17 of a 34-35 day cycle so my ovulation will occur hopefully between now and Sunday so fingers crossed.

I hope that you all are well x

Hi ladies,

Can I please join your TTC group?

I'm 33 and I'm TTC baby number 5! This is our first month trying and I'm really excited. I am not telling any family or friends incase I get judged because everyone told me after my 4th baby was born that they hope I'm finished which I think is a bit rude!

I am on cycle day 17 of a 34-35 day cycle so my ovulation will occur hopefully between now and Sunday so fingers crossed.

I hope that you all are well x

Hello and welcome!
I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but my tests have been weird the last few days so I dont know what's going on. Fx for you and dont let your family get you down!

awesome news! I keep my fingers crossed. Good luck!

Hey!!! I cant believe how soon your wedding is going to be! Are you guys gonna get back to ttc right after the wedding?
Hey hun! Due to the coronavirus I had to postpone to June :( hoping it dies down by then.

We are actively trying. OH got his sperm results back and they not good :( anyone with the same issue?

Oh no! I'm sorry you had to postpone but a june wedding would be beautiful.

We haven't gotten any testing done. So I don't know how all of that works sorry! I've deffinately seen a few on the threads here who have mentioned the same thing though so I'm sure you'll be able to find some advice or at least someone who understands more than me. Lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

Hey hun! Due to the coronavirus I had to postpone to June :( hoping it dies down by then.

We are actively trying. OH got his sperm results back and they not good :( anyone with the same issue?

That is so annoying, you were waiting for April :( and now this. Stay at home and stay safe!

Not much idea about the sperm tests hun.. good luck!

Oh no! I'm sorry you had to postpone but a june wedding would be beautiful.

We haven't gotten any testing done. So I don't know how all of that works sorry! I've deffinately seen a few on the threads here who have mentioned the same thing though so I'm sure you'll be able to find some advice or at least someone who understands more than me. Lots of baby dust your way! :dust:

Thank you! X
How are you? Have you gotten your BFP? You should def get testing done then you can answers xx

Thank you! X
How are you? Have you gotten your BFP? You should def get testing done then you can answers xx

No I haven't gotten one yet. Still waiting lol unfortunately our insurance doesnt cover it and now with drs office closed I'll have to wait until they start seeing patients again for non emergencies to ask about cost and whatnot for out of pocket. How are you doing? I hope well!!

No I haven't gotten one yet. Still waiting lol unfortunately our insurance doesnt cover it and now with drs office closed I'll have to wait until they start seeing patients again for non emergencies to ask about cost and whatnot for out of pocket. How are you doing? I hope well!!

I'm very well thanks. Just going crazy being indoors for the past month. On cycle day 8. Our fertility doctor has put us on strong antioxidant vitamins and maca( helps with sperm count, motility and form). I'm hoping something happens.

Regarding getting married we are not sure now if a new date as our president stated that we will only go down to stage for mid June and won't be allowed gatherings of more than 10 people so I foresee this going on for the next few months :(

Sending loads of baby dust your way but honestly in the meantime try black maca powder or capsules with vitamins with antioxidants. Oh and also on Vitex as well as EPO. Give them a try xx

I'm very well thanks. Just going crazy being indoors for the past month. On cycle day 8. Our fertility doctor has put us on strong antioxidant vitamins and maca( helps with sperm count, motility and form). I'm hoping something happens.

Regarding getting married we are not sure now if a new date as our president stated that we will only go down to stage for mid June and won't be allowed gatherings of more than 10 people so I foresee this going on for the next few months :(

Sending loads of baby dust your way but honestly in the meantime try black maca powder or capsules with vitamins with antioxidants. Oh and also on Vitex as well as EPO. Give them a try xx

I'll deffinately look into those! Thank you! I hot what might just be an evap today but I'm hoping itll turn into something. CD 9 today and of course I'll be testing tomorrow as well because I have no patience or self control.

I understand what you mean about being stir crazy. I love my kids but they're finally getting to me and I think they're loosing it too. I wish I could just bring them to the park and they could hang out with all their friends.

Hey ladies! How are you all doing? I'm into 3rd trimester this week (28 weeks) and starting to take online classes on childbirth and breast-feeding as I'm going to be a first time mom.. feeling excited about the next few weeks.. but still a bit skeptical about this whole COVID-19 situation and its effects on the labor and delivery room scenes..

Hello ladies,

So my OH and I have decided to start trying in my next cycle( give or take in a weeks time). I am very nervous and I feel like I don't really have anyone in my personal life to talk to about it, without being judged

I started buying baby stuff months ago haha. Already have my nappy stash or at least most if it. I have loads of baby clothes, breast pump etc. Any other crazy women out there or is it jist me?

Look forward to meeting some lovely ladies xx
Hiya! Me and OH are the same :) I'm 26 and all my friends haven't got children yet so I feel alone and don't have many people to discuss with either!!

Hey ladies! How are you all doing? I'm into 3rd trimester this week (28 weeks) and starting to take online classes on childbirth and breast-feeding as I'm going to be a first time mom.. feeling excited about the next few weeks.. but still a bit skeptical about this whole COVID-19 situation and its effects on the labor and delivery room scenes..

I actually think I may have finally gotten my bfp! Hopefully I'll get my sticky bean! Lol I'm crossing all my fingers and toes. I cant believe it's been a year already. It's super exciting that you're in your 3rd trimester! Feels like it's all gone by so fast!

I actually think I may have finally gotten my bfp! Hopefully I'll get my sticky bean! Lol I'm crossing all my fingers and toes. I cant believe it's been a year already. It's super exciting that you're in your 3rd trimester! Feels like it's all gone by so fast!
Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Yaaaaay!! Please keep us updated!

Hiya! Me and OH are the same :) I'm 26 and all my friends haven't got children yet so I feel alone and don't have many people to discuss with either!!
Hello ♡ welcome! How long have you been trying for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->