25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Hi Kimmy! Are you planning on testing again if you're late? I think I've just finished ovulating. I'm about 1DPO but I'm not 100% sure as I didnt temp or anything. Going by my CM. Anyways, we off to the beach today. Want to take advantage of the sunny weather :D

Well I actually haven’t tested at all yet as I thought I was out when my boobs stopped hurting. I’m planning on testing Monday (just Incase I got my o date wrong) if af still hasn’t shown as I don’t want to get down if it’s negative. I’m starting to get excited again though. Fingers crossed she stays away. I am having very light cramping but it is a lot less then af cramps and have been needing to pee ALOT today. My friends and sister in law that we are away with are starting to get suspicious lol.

Well I actually haven’t tested at all yet as I thought I was out when my boobs stopped hurting. I’m planning on testing Monday (just Incase I got my o date wrong) if af still hasn’t shown as I don’t want to get down if it’s negative. I’m starting to get excited again though. Fingers crossed she stays away. I am having very light cramping but it is a lot less then af cramps and have been needing to pee ALOT today. My friends and sister in law that we are away with are starting to get suspicious lol.
Eeek! I'm hoping this is it for you! I still have a long while before I can test. I'm battling to explain how it all works to my OH. He asks sooo many questions haha. I just told him I'll test when I test. I don't have the patience to educate him on ovulation.

I was speaking to my mum tonight and she said she couldn't believe that I'd be 26 this year, and said we should try for a baby. I was shocked. Like she read my mind. I have a preloved baby shop so I tell everyone my "broody" online shopping is for the "shop". Yeah yeah ;) haha

Ladies, I think I'm having the urge to pee on a stick haha... and there's no way it would come out positive this early( think like 3dpo)... aaaah

I should have updated sooner but af came the night of Sunday. Back into trying again this month. CD3 and looking forwarded to baby making again as long as hubby shifts the cold he’s had for over a week :-(

Ladies, I think I'm having the urge to pee on a stick haha... and there's no way it would come out positive this early( think like 3dpo)... aaaah
Save the tests. I’m glad a didn’t test early and wasted none. More for next month. Lol

I should have updated sooner but af came the night of Sunday. Back into trying again this month. CD3 and looking forwarded to baby making again as long as hubby shifts the cold he’s had for over a week :-(
Awww I'm sorry, but onto the next month. Let's try stay positive! So I'm on CD 22, and yesterday and today I've had a little blood on my cervix. Still awhile before my period but I dont know so much about implantation bleeding? Not too sure about it. Whats your thoughts?

Sent hubby to get me a test last night. The urge was just too strong. BFN :( Spotting a little more. Still a bit early though. Only time will tell. How's everyone holding up?

AF started, so looks like we on our next cycle together. Guess it was the first month off the pill so my body is adjusting.

Goodluck with your next cycle. I’m due to ovulate in a couple of days but hubby is still sick so we haven’t been bd’ing as much as I’d hoped. He is going to the doctors today. Finally. So hoping any medication doesn’t throw him around too much. Been trying long enough so what’s another month.

Goodluck with your next cycle. I’m due to ovulate in a couple of days but hubby is still sick so we haven’t been bd’ing as much as I’d hoped. He is going to the doctors today. Finally. So hoping any medication doesn’t throw him around too much. Been trying long enough so what’s another month.
Remember, the egg can still stick around 12 to 24 hours after ovulation. So maybe just at least try on the day of ovulation and day before if you can. I hope hubby gets better soon!

How are you otherwise? Xx

Hey! was in this group last time I was ttc almost 5 years ago, now I'm here again. planning on starting next month or the month after depending on how everything pans out! (I may be out of town during my next ovulation cycle so that kind of sucks)
24 and trying for our third and last <3 sending you lots of baby dust! ~~**~~

Remember, the egg can still stick around 12 to 24 hours after ovulation. So maybe just at least try on the day of ovulation and day before if you can. I hope hubby gets better soon!

How are you otherwise? Xx
Unfortunately he is not up to it which I respect coz I want him to rest and get better but disheartened as it was my last cycle I can conceive and give birth before I’m 30. I know it’s just a number but it’s still hard. We bd’d on Thursday so it might have been enough but maybe not. I think I have ovulated early based on how my body is reacting (boobs already sore, sharp pain on right side today, was really horny yesterday which is usually a good sign) so fingers crossed our one day is enough.

I’m feeling pretty good, relaxed (maybe reason for early o, usually cycle is 31 days, this would make it 29, which has happened before) been back from Bali since Wednesday. Back at work tomorrow though so back into it. Already planning next holiday :p.

How are you feeling?

Hey! was in this group last time I was ttc almost 5 years ago, now I'm here again. planning on starting next month or the month after depending on how everything pans out! (I may be out of town during my next ovulation cycle so that kind of sucks)
24 and trying for our third and last <3 sending you lots of baby dust! ~~**~~
Lisa, hello! :) yay! Always awesome welcoming another buddy! Where you from? :)

Unfortunately he is not up to it which I respect coz I want him to rest and get better but disheartened as it was my last cycle I can conceive and give birth before I’m 30. I know it’s just a number but it’s still hard. We bd’d on Thursday so it might have been enough but maybe not. I think I have ovulated early based on how my body is reacting (boobs already sore, sharp pain on right side today, was really horny yesterday which is usually a good sign) so fingers crossed our one day is enough.

I’m feeling pretty good, relaxed (maybe reason for early o, usually cycle is 31 days, this would make it 29, which has happened before) been back from Bali since Wednesday. Back at work tomorrow though so back into it. Already planning next holiday :p.

How are you feeling?

It would be awesome if the one time is enough! If it isn't, don't be disheartened. You're still young and have some time. Promise, I'm not just saying that.

So I feek pretty normal when it comes to symptoms of ovulation. I have been tracking my CM and temp, and I think I'm close to ovulation. We been bding as often as we can. But with my shoulder(injured at gym) pain, I havent been in the mood as much as planned haha.CD 11 so time will tell

Hi ladies! I'm back again on TTC!!! No more waiting now... my OH gave a green to our plans on having baby #1 this year! I'm super excited and also feeling energetic :)

I just had my periods and I'm on CD10. My ovulation tracker says my Ovulation is in 6 days... but it's been trouble explaining these things to my OH as he asks too many questions and thinks that once AF is gone, we can DTD any day and its an easy task to conceive.

Phew! I showed him the Ovulation tracker app and he kind of understood.. that we need to DTD during the ovulation week... finally we are going to try!!
He wants to have a Baby-moon and wants us to go out on a holiday... cos my birthday is coming in July. Let's see what happens! :)

It would be awesome if the one time is enough! If it isn't, don't be disheartened. You're still young and have some time. Promise, I'm not just saying that.

So I feek pretty normal when it comes to symptoms of ovulation. I have been tracking my CM and temp, and I think I'm close to ovulation. We been bding as often as we can. But with my shoulder(injured at gym) pain, I havent been in the mood as much as planned haha.CD 11 so time will tell

I’m feeling good. I think I’m either 2 or 3dpo and happy because I got that second bd in the night I posted last. Hubby is too good and knows how excited I am to start a family with him.

Obviously no symptoms except those pesky sore boobs which can only get worse.

It looks like we are very close in o date if your close and will be testing around he same time. I’m going to test on the 26th and then the 28th as I’ve definitely o’d early based on my symptoms. I’m going to put it down to being so relaxed on my holiday and my new pre natal supplements which I’ve been taking for over a month now. I recommend a good supplement if your not taking one as I’m feeling heaps better then I was on my regular female supplement. Heaps of baby dust.

Hi ladies! I'm back again on TTC!!! No more waiting now... my OH gave a green to our plans on having baby #1 this year! I'm super excited and also feeling energetic :)

I just had my periods and I'm on CD10. My ovulation tracker says my Ovulation is in 6 days... but it's been trouble explaining these things to my OH as he asks too many questions and thinks that once AF is gone, we can DTD any day and its an easy task to conceive.

Phew! I showed him the Ovulation tracker app and he kind of understood.. that we need to DTD during the ovulation week... finally we are going to try!!
He wants to have a Baby-moon and wants us to go out on a holiday... cos my birthday is coming in July. Let's see what happens! :)
Very excited for you and happy that both you and your OH seem to be both on the same page now. Its true the guys get scared of this step because it really is a life changer. My hubby has always wanted kids and is an amazing uncle but definitely got scared when I first bought up kids of our own. But now he is almost as excited as I am and I know he will be an amazing dad.
Keep us updated on your progress.

Very excited for you and happy that both you and your OH seem to be both on the same page now. Its true the guys get scared of this step because it really is a life changer. My hubby has always wanted kids and is an amazing uncle but definitely got scared when I first bought up kids of our own. But now he is almost as excited as I am and I know he will be an amazing dad.
Keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks Kimmy :) sure I'll keep you guys updated!

Hello ladies! Seems like we are all in the same stages of our cycle. I added a temp in for tomorrow on FF, and it suggested that today is O day! Which would make sense. Whoop whoop! Tomorrow I'll be 1 DPO and will be testing 8DPO. I know I know, I should wait but I just can't! EEEK!

@mridula so glad hubby is on board! Yay! And regarding the difficulties are explaining how conceiving works to the men, I know all about it. He thought that I could only get preggies the day of ovulation. I had to explain how sperm stays intact up to 7 days and what fertile cm is bla bla bla.. I ended up telling him to just listen to what I say and when I say take off your clothes, just do it. Hahaha!when is your birthday? I'm the 20th.

@Kimmy1990 I was taking prenatals long before we even spoke about TTC. I find it helps a lot with my energy levels and my hair and nails were oh so healthy! Would also def recommend. Omegas are amazing for you too. It's lovely that hubby is so excited, it makes trying more fun. My OH is so excited. He went and bought the most beautiful co-crib. Im trying to post pics but keeps saying the file is too large :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->