• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

I don’t think I’ve ovulated since I started temping 2 months ago, I don’t get a good rise at all, nothing like my pre DD cycles :shrug: I take my temp at the same time every day (8am) not sure what’s going on really

Where you on any birth control before you started trying? After I stopped my birth control 5 years ago I didn’t ovulate and had super long cycles for about 1 year. Then I started ovulating but still had super long cycles (like 40 days) for another 2 years. I blame the birth control for it being hard to get pregnant now. I was being responsible in my early years but wish I just used condoms now

Where you on any birth control before you started trying? After I stopped my birth control 5 years ago I didn’t ovulate and had super long cycles for about 1 year. Then I started ovulating but still had super long cycles (like 40 days) for another 2 years. I blame the birth control for it being hard to get pregnant now. I was being responsible in my early years but wish I just used condoms now

No birth control, we’ve only used condoms for the last 9 years

That’s a bit annoying then. If you believe you are really not ovulating it may be worth get checked out. But I would personally keep temping a bit longer just so you can get to know your body a bit better. Due to my time trying, I’m going to get checked out if I’m not pregnant in 2 months (6 months total consistently trying 2 years inconsistent) which really scares me but I think it’s time.

I don’t think I’ve ovulated since I started temping 2 months ago, I don’t get a good rise at all, nothing like my pre DD cycles :shrug: I take my temp at the same time every day (8am) not sure what’s going on really
You need to temp every day at the same time BEFORE you get out of bed, or talk etc. Otherwise your temps will be all over the place and the app won't pick up ovulation. So I temp at 5am vaginally as that is the most accurate. As soon as my alarm goes off I temp and go back to sleep lol. FF hasnt picked up O for me :(

I’ve never temped. I feel I’m pretty in tune with mu body but I o’d early this month so would have been nice to have seen that coming.

I’m 10dpo today and feeling like shit. I think thrush is starting to come (never had had in tww so could be related or maybe not) then my chest. Yesterday boobs pain felt like it was decreasing, then today I have woken up and not only are my boobs hurting, but my ribs also. No nausea this morning. Tempted to test but going to just wait until Sunday just Incase lol. I don’t want to see another negative test. :p
Oooh, you having symptoms that you havent had before, that is promising. I actually came on here today to check up on you. Wondering if you had tested or not. 10DPO is def okay to test but if you can hold out longer, why not haha.. just not one of my strengths. I dont know if or when I ovulated.. so I'm just gonna test for fun with you on Sunday okay?? Eeek!

@Kittycat231 are you using FF? Trying using OPKs too and log them into the app as negative or positive, take temps and keep track of your cervix position and cm. I know its a bit grose

That’s a bit annoying then. If you believe you are really not ovulating it may be worth get checked out. But I would personally keep temping a bit longer just so you can get to know your body a bit better. Due to my time trying, I’m going to get checked out if I’m not pregnant in 2 months (6 months total consistently trying 2 years inconsistent) which really scares me but I think it’s time.
Wow, it's been a long time. I dont think I have a strong ovulation as my ex and I tried for 2 years(that was 3 years ago) and now my partner and I are trying. But I think my ex was the issue. Has hubby done a sperm count?

You need to temp every day at the same time BEFORE you get out of bed, or talk etc. Otherwise your temps will be all over the place and the app won't pick up ovulation. So I temp at 5am vaginally as that is the most accurate. As soon as my alarm goes off I temp and go back to sleep lol. FF hasnt picked up O for me :(
I do temp before I get out of bed, my alarm is Set for 8am and 90% of the time I fall back asleep anyway haha! I also temp vaginally, I never got on with mouth temping! I don’t think I could deal with 5am wake ups! I work evenings so often don’t get to bed until 1-2am!

Last edited:
Oooh, you having symptoms that you havent had before, that is promising. I actually came on here today to check up on you. Wondering if you had tested or not. 10DPO is def okay to test but if you can hold out longer, why not haha.. just not one of my strengths. I dont know if or when I ovulated.. so I'm just gonna test for fun with you on Sunday okay?? Eeek!

Omg I’m feeling even worse today. I’ve been gassy as anything. The thrush kept me up all night so I was exhausted. Also someone said I had a ‘glow’ and asked if I was pregnant lol. I’m tempted to test tomorrow now which is 12dpo. I’m still so scared for another negative. Definitely have different symptoms but like always, they may not be pregnancy related.
I think I usually start to have at pains a couple of days before I’m due but nothing yet.
I might test tomorrow and then if negative test again Sunday. My fingers are tightly crossed

I do temp before I get out of bed, my alarm is Set for 8am and 90% of the time I fall back asleep anyway haha! I also temp vaginally, I never got on with mouth temping! I don’t think I could deal with 5am wake ups! I work evenings so often don’t get to bed until 1-2am!
Your temp time is fine. Get at least 5 hours of solid sleep before temping.

I tested.. just because... and... NEGATIVE. But its early days and I'm not even sure I ovulated. @Kimmy1990 I rate you can test.. :D

20190523_144727_compress20.jpg

I tested this morning and got a BFN. I knew I should have waited lol. Might wait til Monday now as that should be the first day of af if on time.
Don't kick yourself about it. Our time will come, wether it be this month or next. Big hugs xx

So 14 dpo today and no pregnancy symptoms nor af symptoms. I decided not to test today due to the lack of symptoms just Incase I got o date wrong. I’m going to test of Wednesday if af doesn’t show her face. Do you think you can lose all pms/pregnancy symptoms and still get a positive test.
Usually I start getting af cramps in the days leading up to it starting but nothing this month and boobs stopped hurting 2 days ago.

N
So 14 dpo today and no pregnancy symptoms nor af symptoms. I decided not to test today due to the lack of symptoms just Incase I got o date wrong. I’m going to test of Wednesday if af doesn’t show her face. Do you think you can lose all pms/pregnancy symptoms and still get a positive test.
Usually I start getting af cramps in the days leading up to it starting but nothing this month and boobs stopped hurting 2 days ago.
I think that the lack of your normal PMS symptoms are a good sign, and if pregnant you probably with get any pregnancy symptoms as its still early... so I rate good overall :D

FF still hasnt picked up ovulation for me. Never in my life had such a long cycle :( temp did dip yest and spike today so I could only be 1DPO know but to O at cd23 is super weird for me. Pill or no pill, never had this :(

I hope so. Last time all my symptoms went af showed her face....but I also had cramps And spotting which I don’t have this time. Either way, I’m going to wait until Wednesday just to be sure. I’m hoping at doesn’t show tomorrow.
Hopefully you have o’d and you bd’d in time to be in with a chance. I don’t understand temping so is a drop good?

I hope so. Last time all my symptoms went af showed her face....but I also had cramps And spotting which I don’t have this time. Either way, I’m going to wait until Wednesday just to be sure. I’m hoping at doesn’t show tomorrow.
Hopefully you have o’d and you bd’d in time to be in with a chance. I don’t understand temping so is a drop good?
Normally your temps will be between 36.3 and 36.4 degrees and will drop lower on the day of ovulation and then spike between 36.5 and 37, degrees. It will stay high until day or 2 before AF. Unless pregnant.

So 15 dpo and af hasn’t shown yet. I have had some very mild cramps but nothing like af. Boobs are slightly tender again kinda up the top above the nipple but nothing major. I have Wednesday off work so I’m retesting then as if af hasn’t come she is def late. I’d be surprised if I got o wrong though as the symptoms where strong

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"