(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

I know a lot of you are having a rough time, getting frustrated, having major life changes going on. It's hard TTC and not having it be as "easy" as they made you think way back in sex ed! Especially if it's unexplained fertility. I'd like to say everyone's time will come. Keep up the PMA! Take a bath, drink some wine and spend some time not baby obsessing! Be a couple or on your own if you prefer for a day. You'll feel better for it.

Good luck to everyone still in the race for a LO. :hug: I'm sorry to those AF got and those who are taking a break. I have faith that all of us will get what we deserve. It only makes us more appreciative at the end to struggle for it.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:coffee: AFM: I'm tired at 13 or 14 dpo. FF keeps changing, although l don't know that I ov'd cuz it's only dotted cross hairs. :BFN: for me yesterday. Still in though. Last cycle was 28 days that would mean AF coming tomorrow. However, last 3 before that were 29/30/30. SS: I feel slightly nauseated. Like not in my stomach more like a weird taste in the back of my mouth that makes me want to barf. Nips are slightly sensitive. I drank a litre of milk day before yesterday. I hardly drink milk, but drank it thru my entire pg w DD.

My Ovulation Chart

fingers i think that is great advice....i tried being a saint doing temps, opks, obsessing over every little symptom, and not drinking a sip of alcohol...but I soon realized I need to relax and live my life...get drunk here and there (when in the proper time frame for ttc of course!) and although it's been a longer journey than expected...I know it will happen for me when the time is right.... =) We cna all get our BFPS ladies, one way or another!!!

You are both SO right! I have been driving myself crazy, obsessing over every little thing. It's taking the joy out of what is an otherwise wonderful life! I HAVE 2 beauties that I should love and snuggle, and stop feeling sorry for myself that #3 is proving to be so incredibly tough.

I think once AF shows up (later today I think) I will have a glass of wine and take a bath. Maybe tomorrow I will start exercising properly again, and treat myself a little better, instead of mentally punishing myself for "failing" at TTC.

:hug:

Agree to the above. As hard as it is what is ss or testing a week before a gonna do?!? Change things?? Of course not!!! Don't get me wrong I do it! But sometimes we just need to take a step back and say "woah! Calm down!"

Now if only I can listen to my own advice :)

Totally agree!
My dr just prescribed mr clomid and he specifically said to stop opking, temping and obsessing. He said its bad and iv had enough stress over this past year ttc so he wants me to chill out and just relax.....easier said than done, I know

I was prescribed clomid last month and my fs said to track O with opks

I'm ttc, I was hopeful that taking vitex helped me this cycle and that I was pregnant, but all negative tests and no af.
So I'm going back to the doctor soon

tested this morning after some dark brown spotting the last 2 days and absolutely no cramps...very unusual for me as AF was set to arrive. and here it is....

Attachments

• BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful lines!!! Grats!!! :dance:

I'm still hanging out waiting on my favorite Auntie to arrive, lol... Pink cm yesterday, then nothing today, so I know she's near!!!

Thanks everybody!! I know it's early but it was great to see that 2nd line:). Good luck to all of you too!!!!

i am sooo happy , i havent told anyone yet!! im waiting, to make triple sure, bc last year our angel went back to heaven!!! its seriously deja vu, last year i found out may 5th i was due jan 10th...wow!!!
Eeeekk congrats nipsnibbles and raprap!!!

i am sooo happy , i havent told anyone yet!! im waiting, to make triple sure, bc last year our angel went back to heaven!!! its seriously deja vu, last year i found out may 5th i was due jan 10th...wow!!!
Eeeekk congrats nipsnibbles and raprap!!!

I've just told work so they can look after me and so I don't have to lift.

Fx'ed for a h and h 9 month! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"