(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Hi Ladies, Looking good in the April Showers of BFPs Thread!

CRYSTAL5483 We are starting to have company in here! YAY! YAY for getting the OK for March, I am super excited and really hopeful for your cycle, this IS going to be the ONE Hun! I hope I get some good information and I can get started soon, conceiving in the month of my birthday would be a nice comfort @ the losses. FXD!:dust:

JESS19 Welcome to our lovely April Showers Thread!

HAJ624 sounds like you have an great doc on your hands and we should be receiving some great dark pink BFP news from you in April Hun!:dust:

AFM... Start testing today, this afternoon, it is giving me a renewed sense of hope. Reading all of your messages and the support from DW has been very helpful. Eventhough I teared up reading some, it still felt good to know that you all were thinking of me. I have written in my journal so stop by for more as I want to do all I can to keep the testing threads positive! I hope everyone has some lovely plans for the weekend, i.e. resting to TTC, :sex::test::bfp:!!!!

*First Page Updated*

Thanks hun!! I havent stopped thinking of you!! You have so much support here and dont't forget it!! I have to work over the weekend so idk how much relaxing I'll get in!!

Oh so lovely there's more of us now! Does anyone feel like April is a million miles away?
MrsMM24 - I'm so pleased you're getting lots of support. Thinking of you.
AFM: still no af. Did another test yesterday but no joy. I know I keep banging on about it, but this is confusing the hell out of me. I can only imagine I didn't o. Ill get out the champagne when af finally does arrive!
:dust:

MrsMM - So glad to hear that you are doing the best that you can given the situation. I hope that you can get back into your normal routine and just keep at it. We are all here for you!

AFM- I just bought a BB Thermometer today... can't wait to start temping and see what I can learn!

Where do you ladies buy your tests from?

Rebecca - I know what you mean. Can you call for Provera? Or are you not that late yet? When were you due again?

Crystal - I was due in the 25th. My cycles aren't short anyway usually 36 days. But this cycle for a good proportion of it I was on holiday on the other side of the world and I think perhaps all the flying and being on an opposite time zone may have something to do with it.
Talking about getting started, I just started temping about 10 days ago (it looks like a mountain range so far and I have no idea what that means) and I have a clear blue fertility monitor waiting to go too :) Just need a cooperating body!
What's provera?

Maybe we can learn this temping thing and how to interpret it together. Well you have a long cycle so that could be it for sure. Provera is a drug that brings on your period. I had to take it once after a 60+ day cycle! Just to get me started all over again.

I ordered 50 OPk and 50 PG ICs to fullfill my addiction. Along with 3 FRERs. I also temped for the first time this AM. 97.56. Is that super low?

Hello!

Please can you add me to test 3rd April. I believe AF would be due 3 or 4 days before that, but don't want to be testing early anymore.. and the 3rd is the anniversary of our first date.. so would be nice if got a BFP then!! We are on our first month of using CBFM, so am really hoping I O!!

:dust: to everyone else

I completely hear you there tinkerbellsie. I have to get my AF in March first! Gahh! This waiting game stinks. I used to HATE AF... now I just wish she'd get here already! Haha!

Hi Mrs. M

Put me down for April 5th.

I think I will start consulting the Dr for help this month. I know under normal circumstances they suggest trying for a year but since we already know we have fertility issues I think I have read that after 6 months you should seek help. We're past at least 8 months of very well timed timing. Anyone have insights on that in the UK? Are they likely to see us or ask us to wait the full year?

luck to all.

Hi Ladies!:wave:

Just stopping in to update the first page.

I will be happy to help with any temping questions you all begin to have. I have been temping for over a year. I am not temping this cycle, as I am having to take a break, but will be right back into it for April! It's such a great OV tool, even if it proves to be a pain every morning. Fertilityfriend is one of the best assistive temping tools. If you haven't already signed up, click my chart and sign up for free. Look at the tips, coruses, etc. GL FXD!:dust:

Hi Ladies!:wave:

Just stopping in to update the first page.

I will be happy to help with any temping questions you all begin to have. I have been temping for over a year. I am not temping this cycle, as I am having to take a break, but will be right back into it for April! It's such a great OV tool, even if it proves to be a pain every morning. Fertilityfriend is one of the best assistive temping tools. If you haven't already signed up, click my chart and sign up for free. Look at the tips, coruses, etc. GL FXD!:dust:

So very glad to see you MrsMM! Hope that all is as well as it can be.

Welcome Orchid and Loro :wave: bring on the :bfp:

My RE actually told me the other day to stop temping because I was going to drive myself crazy. He said its such an old fashioned method that isn't always accurate. I personally cant do OPK's because of my PCOS but he said if you can thats a much better more accurate method.

Just throwing that out there :)

Well I am enjoying all this knowledge I am learning about my body. I'm now temping and using OPKs :haha: I actually ENJOY it! I look forward to the morning and night haha!

Hi guys!
Your question about temperature Crystal, I hover around 96-97, probably due to the fact I'm up so early in the morning! That sort of temperature is fine. I've also just bought a more sensitive thermometer I think could have been the reason for my mountain ranges!
Still no af for me. I think I'm 45 days now. This has only happened one other time in my life and honestly - it has to be when I'm now trying to conceive before July - got the wedding next year now :)
Orchid, I'm on the uk. General rule of thumb is no help before a year is up if under 35, over 35 and it's 6 months. But. This depends on postcode lottery and if you have any other know fertility issues. Going now will not harm though. I'm thinking about going myself by July
:dust:

I wasn't saying don't temp it was more so dont let it drive you nuts :wacko: bc its not always accurate

Thanks... I suppose that is what I was thinking. It has only been eight months but I have been temping, used opks etc and our timing has been very good. My cycle is fairly predictable. However I was told a number of times that I might never conceive without help for several reasons so wonder if there is any point in waiting. Since there are known issues I thought I might not have to wait the full year. I guess I will call and see what they say.

Oh I know haj! That is why I'm OPKing too!

I'm already crazy so I do not think it will :haha::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->