(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Hello ladies! I'm onto April with you all testing april 5th. I seem to have a 30 day cycle now (used to be 24) and I can seriously almost time it down to the minute! I think I'm going to start temping again on FF only cuz it gave me something to do! And I found the SS you can add is fun too!

For those that don't know me I'm TTC #2 after a MC at 12 weeks in June 2010 that lasted 3 months and my beautiful 7 month old daughter who was a surprise as I got pregnant immediately after with no AF!

Fingers xxd for us in April!

fingersxxd ... Welcome :wave: It's nice to meet you! Hope that this is your month for your BFP!

Hi ladies, onto my 7th cycle of ttc, getting cd3 tests tomorrow will update with results on friday! AF is clearly still going on, so can't wait for it to go away so I can start baby dancing again!

Hey almosthere ... Let's hope that this is your last cycle lady!

Same to you! I am very excited to have gotten my tests done today and to get answers Friday. Hoping I am in the clear, but if not, will be glad to get some medical help with ttc so I can start my family, woohoo!

Guys I finally have my period. I've spent most of today smiling because of it! Please put me down for the 11th. Oh so exciting and I finally get to use the monitor woop! Cycle 3 here I come :)
:dust:

eek, rebecca, long cycles, glad to see you get to start a new one today, although a BFP would have been better, right!?

Hope this next cycle is a lucky one for you! I am most likely due to OV on ST. P's day so hoping I get the luck of the Irish!!

Okay, if all goes as planned my testing date for this cycle will be April 5th!

wow, that is not too far away, hope you get your BFP! I should be testing April 1st!

Guys I finally have my period. I've spent most of today smiling because of it! Please put me down for the 11th. Oh so exciting and I finally get to use the monitor woop! Cycle 3 here I come :)
:dust:

I am sooooooo excited!! I get to start poas tomorrow! My cbfm is currently on day 5!! Really hope it works for me.. Even though I'm having one of those days where even though I am desperate for a BFP I am also scared in case I get one. What an idiot!!

When my AF happened I was so happy that the girls at work thought I was pregnant!!! Lol xxx

I'm in for april. I'll be testing on the 4th.

Hey ladies! Let's spread the :dust: around and get a bunch of us our :bfp:!!!

Just got my wondfos in the mail today as well as three FRER. The FRER came with a "fertility test" never saw that before but hey why not? Haha!

Hi ladies, may I join? I am currently 13 dpo... But feelin out.. We have been ttc for a year with 2 losses in that time. This cycle was my first clomid 50 cycle.. Prayin for a bfp.. :) needing a buddy..

eek, rebecca, long cycles, glad to see you get to start a new one today, although a BFP would have been better, right!?

Hope this next cycle is a lucky one for you! I am most likely due to OV on ST. P's day so hoping I get the luck of the Irish!!

To be honest my cycles are usually 36 days but I'm convinced my holiday sent my cycle a bit weird last month. Only had another late one like that years ago. So I'm thinking back to normal this month :)

Hi Brooke - sure! We have a whole month to chat before testing! Sorry to read about your losses, fingers crossed for a sticky one for you x

Thank u! I am thinkin about not using OPKs this month n just tryin to do it that way just to change it up a bit..

Well good morning ladies! How is everyone on this beautiful morning? Welcome Brooked :wave: I hope that you get your BFP this cycle. I took 50mg last Nov and was able to get pregnant, it ended abruptly two weeks later, but it worked! So I hope that best for you and that your outcome is much greater! Are you being monitored?

Girls I need some help please with my chart. I only just took my last Clomid pill last night, but with such a drastic temp dip, I'm wondering if I'm ready to ovulate? Can you have a look at my chart, I'm a bit new to the BBT still...
@Brooke, I'm on 50mg of Clomid too!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
My obgyn is monitoring but since I'm a nurse she's kinda just lettin me go with it.. I'm hopin I get good news bc I'm feelin so low about ttc.. I just got for with my yoga session this AM and it's helpin me with all the stressors of ttc. Fx for u a bfp!'

To be honest my cycles are usually 36 days but I'm convinced my holiday sent my cycle a bit weird last month. Only had another late one like that years ago. So I'm thinking back to normal this month :)

Glad it's back to normal. Hope this means a sticky bean for you very soon!

AFM getting my cd3 test results back tomorrow already, can't wait to get this ball rolling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->