(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Ok, I'm back. Sadly I had a MMC, March 6, at 9 weeks. DH and I decided when life gets you down, you have to get back up. So, we're getting back at TTC straight away and seeing what happens.

I'm thinking I may not O. Or I may have a long cycle. So please put me down for TBD. And I'll update when I know.

Also sorry MRSMM for your loss. I hope you get your sticky bean fast! :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I so wish these things didn't happen. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Thinking of you
:dust:

I'm sorry to hear about ur loss:( I'm on cd 37 no AF:( bfn test.. Very sore boobs

Another temp dip today - that is three in a row... and guess who finally decided to show up? The :witch: ! In full force! About time she made her appearance! So I should be ovulating around the 30th of March. And the three month mark from the methotrexate is 3/31, so that is perfect! Still going to test 4/9 though!

(who am I kidding, I will be testing from 6dpo lol - aka 4/5!) haha

CRYSTAL look quick Hun, because I won't be saying this ever.... YAY for AF for you! Let's get this going and get in the eggy chase!:dust:

LEINZLOVE totally know how you are are feeling, our MC in July we jumped right back in and it was a way to help cope. :hugs: This time, we are seeing more FS so we can't (since we don't do it naturally) but it was a good move before with us, GL!:dust:

JAI ME, BABYSEEKER, and HARLEY9671 welcome to the Showers of BFPs! So sorry to see some of you here from February/March Testing.... I believe you will a apart of the BFPers this month!:dust:

AFM... Not much happening. Attended a family wedding, where our DD was just gorgeous! Nooooww… Counting down to my b-day vacay! T-4 days to take off. And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

I have had 5 +opk's in a row!!!!! Problem is, I took my last clomid pill last wednesday and I started to take my opk the next day even though I know I should wait 2 days cause of false positives. But it has been 5 VERY positives in a row. I took a pregnancy test and BFN obviously. Anyone know what is going on?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
I have had 5 +opk's in a row!!!!! Problem is, I took my last clomid pill last wednesday and I started to take my opk the next day even though I know I should wait 2 days cause of false positives. But it has been 5 VERY positives in a row. I took a pregnancy test and BFN obviously. Anyone know what is going on?

Hmm, I'm no expert but I would guess you O'd the 8th or 9th? That's just what the chart says to me, but IDK how clomid affects Oing either. :shrug:

Hmm, I'm no expert but I would guess you O'd the 8th or 9th? That's just what the chart says to me, but IDK how clomid affects Oing either. :shrug:

REALLY? why do you say that? IF that's the case, IF, why isn't there those crosshairs on my chart? It's my first month charting my bbt so I don't completely understand.

Tbh, I don't even chart but I've stalked other peoples and that's just what it looks like to me. I really have no idea. It just seems like thereis a temp dip and then a spike around O time.

Presuming the temperature dip is real and you get no further temperature dips I'd say you ovulated on the 9th/10th. Cross hairs tale a while to appear on charts especially if you're continuing to get positive opk's. Keep taking the opk's see what happens
:dust:

I will be testing 1st April :) not long to go now xx

Another +opk today, still very "wet" but not EWCM, and another temp dip?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.php.png
    chartgraph_module.php.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann