<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

LittleSpy- That's amazing! You should be so proud of yourself, regardless of the remaining stubborn 30 lbs. :)

I have 39 IC's left lol I'm trying not to test soon....but OMG I have 39 of them whats the worry of not having enough LOL .....I'm trying to wait until Halloween at 9dpo....I DOUBT I last that long hahahahaha!

I got through that many opks this month! When I ordered them I thought I was ordering 25, but turned out to be 25X5! Anyone for opks?

Hope your flu is getting better Mollykins! Bummer. I had it last month and it made AF a week late :growlmad:

Apart from a few twinges in ovaryland not much going on chez moi. I guess one slightly weird thing is that I've felt oddly bright and energetic today, and didn't have that sleepiness that usually hits me at 2.30pm, and got half the bathroom decorated.:bodyb:

It's the sore boobs I'm hoping for- last time they were my big indicator. :holly:
Any of you ladies found that with a second pregnancy your boobs did a different thing from the first? LO drank mine dry for 7 months (they were small to begin with, now I need a magnifying glass to see them) and they don't even hurt round O like they used to, they've gone on strike I think. Or into exile.

Im not really sure as I had my mc in september, and the hospital told me to start to track O as they think I have pcos and that may be why I took so long to fall last time.

I was using a CBFM and some months I never got a O reading, so I was very shocked to get a positive O test before getting my next AF , my periods range from 28 days to over 50 lol

do you have any symptoms.... ?
I still have some IC HPT so when I cave in I have some to use everyday !!!

Sorry for your mc. :hugs: So this is your 1st cycle since?
Sending you lots of :dust:

ps My parents live over the water from you, in Essex!

Thanks HollyMonkey but it seems this flu is happy where it is. :haha: It's been about a week now. :( FX it passes soon! What dpo are you? FX for you to get sore bb's. :haha:

Thanks HollyMonkey but it seems this flu is happy where it is. :haha: It's been about a week now. :( FX it passes soon! What dpo are you? FX for you to get sore bb's. :haha:

Ouch you got a nasty version. Mine only lasted 4 or 5 days, drink LOTS of water and get LOTS of rest- if you can! And hopefully it'll ease off very soon....fx

I'm at a grand 2dpo now- but my O dates are a bit hit and miss, I am around 2dpo to be more accurate! But in my last pregnancy (gorgeous LO is nearly 10 months now) and the one before that (mc:angel:) I wasn't ttc ing (well, with LO I was, but had 'just one month off' and fell with her that 'one' month!) and both times failed to notice I was pregnant so I'm curious to see whether I can 'spot' it sooner. Hence my ambition this time to read lots into very little! Our :sex: was a bit hit and miss this month too, but hey I must stop being cynical- Long Live Reckless Optimism!! :bfp: Here we come!

I want sore boobs:hissy: I want sore boobs:brat:

Hi Ladies! :hi: Got room for one more? I'm not very hopeful this cycle, as DH and I only BD'ed once:dohh:, Tuesday evening, and I didn't ovulate until Friday (my temp sky rocketed saturday morning, 97.3 to 98.4). I know his little :spermy: could have survived those 3 days, but I'd rather be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised, than optimistic and be disappointed:cry:. So in the meantime I thought it would be fun to live vicariously thru u gals! Good luck to everyone!!

HollyMonkey- you are hilarious! I know what you mean about being curious to spot it sooner. When I was pregnant with both of my girls I wasn't TTC and they were complete surprises. :)

Hi Ladies! :hi: Got room for one more? I'm not very hopeful this cycle, as DH and I only BD'ed once:dohh:, Tuesday evening, and I didn't ovulate until Friday (my temp sky rocketed saturday morning, 97.3 to 98.4). I know his little :spermy: could have survived those 3 days, but I'd rather be pessimistic and be pleasantly surprised, than optimistic and be disappointed:cry:. So in the meantime I thought it would be fun to live vicariously thru u gals! Good luck to everyone!!

We absolutely have more room! Welcome! Well, one of the upsides to only having BD'd once is that he has very viable spermies! :haha: It is possible to have caught your eggy this time! I can understand and appreciate your desire to be a bit pessimistic rather than overly optimistic. TTW is hard! FX for you newbie! :)

:dust:

Well I've had mild cramping today, but I remember having similar last month when we weren't trying. I've got a bit of soreness in my boobs, but i think that's from poking them too much! I don't know how I'll take another 13 days of this! Yesterday at work I got moved to another department for the day and was working with a girl on her last shift before her maternity leave. So we had baby talk all day.

Hello all :flower:

10 DPO, and still no symptoms but had a teeny smidge of what looked like the start of AF in undies (sorry TMI) I have just ordered a big batch of ovulation sticks ready for next cycle to begin. I also ordered some HPT's so if not full blown AF by tomorrow, I will test just to confirm I'm genuinely out. I will let y'all know. I have a good feeling about the next cycle.

Good luck everyone!! You're all still in and I will be stalking to see how it goes :thumbup: x

10 DPO, and still no symptoms but had a teeny smidge of what looked like the start of AF in undies (sorry TMI) I have just ordered a big batch of ovulation sticks ready for next cycle to begin. I also ordered some HPT's so if not full blown AF by tomorrow, I will test just to confirm I'm genuinely out. I will let y'all know. I have a good feeling about the next cycle.

Good luck everyone!! You're all still in and I will be stalking to see how it goes :thumbup: x

I'm so excited for you! HAHA. I never thought I would say that to a woman when she thinks AF is on the way. :rofl: It's just good to see, or rather "read", about some kind of progress one way or the other. :) You know, if it isn't the :witch: it could be IB and that means you could get your :bfp: in a couple days or so! Eep! :happydance:

Let me know how it goes! Oh! And how do you feel about pre-seed? I was thinking that if this month doesn't work out I might try it... ??

Essie- remind me again how many dpo you are? Oooh baby talks are fun! :D

I think I'm about 4dpo, but I could be way off, since I only guessed judging by my CM.

Kit-cat, hope it's implantation bleeding and not AF! And if not, then hope the witch hurries up and you can get onto your next cycle :dust:

We absolutely have more room! Welcome! Well, one of the upsides to only having BD'd once is that he has very viable spermies! :haha: It is possible to have caught your eggy this time! I can understand and appreciate your desire to be a bit pessimistic rather than overly optimistic. TTW is hard! FX for you newbie! :)

:dust:

Thanks Mollykins! you brought up a good point that i hadn't thought of. Perhaps I'll allow myself to be a tad bit more optimistic now :blush:
Hope u get better soon!

I'm currently 4 dpo and though I have the flu... I realized I am symptom spotting! Aack! :haha: I keep getting these bouts of dizziness. I'm picking on this because throughout this entire week (7 days) of the flu, I haven't had a dizzy spell yet. Hmmm. ;) I've eaten to make sure it isn't a blood sugar issue but it's still present. What to think, what to think.... :haha:

Thanks newbie! I hope I get better soon too! :) I have a motto to share with you... to all the ladies actually but you reminded me of it. :D

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

FX!!

Im not really sure as I had my mc in september, and the hospital told me to start to track O as they think I have pcos and that may be why I took so long to fall last time.

I was using a CBFM and some months I never got a O reading, so I was very shocked to get a positive O test before getting my next AF , my periods range from 28 days to over 50 lol

do you have any symptoms.... ?
I still have some IC HPT so when I cave in I have some to use everyday !!!

Sorry for your mc. :hugs: So this is your 1st cycle since?
Sending you lots of :dust:

ps My parents live over the water from you, in Essex!

Hi Hollymonkey

It is my first cycle, I stoped bleeding around the 28 Sept and I have been using CB OPKS since then to track and it was sooooooooooooooooooo expensive lol....but I was glad when I got the little smiley face !!!

have you been trying long ???

Oh essex .....loving lakeside xxxx

I'm so excited for you! HAHA. I never thought I would say that to a woman when she thinks AF is on the way. :rofl: It's just good to see, or rather "read", about some kind of progress one way or the other. :) You know, if it isn't the :witch: it could be IB and that means you could get your :bfp: in a couple days or so! Eep! :happydance:

Let me know how it goes! Oh! And how do you feel about pre-seed? I was thinking that if this month doesn't work out I might try it... ??

Hey Molly :thumbup:

LOL, I'm really happy that AF is on her way, moving on babe!!! :winkwink: Extremely doubtful it's anything else but am completely fine with that.

Re the pre-seed......I'm hearing so many positive things about it and -TMI warning - I don't produce much if any of the EWCM :nope: Maybe this could be the answer to that little issue? What do you think?

Hope you're not :sick: for much longer....I need you back on top symtom spotting form :haha: Seriously, hope you feel better sweetie :hugs:

Keep me posted....... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->