<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

First of all MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to TRIN :flower:.
I'm so happy for you! And Tori is very lucky girl to have such an amazing and loving family. Can't wait to see pictures :happydance:.
Must have been such a nice experience water birth :cloud9:, I always wanted water birth, but my c-section spoiled it all. BUT I have lovely children so I couldn't be happier :flower:.

Sarachka you are right, your turn now. And Bethany's of course.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:winkwink:

Hiiiii I'm just sneaking on to see if there are by photies of the beautiful new turtle tori! Since I have been stalking trins Facebook! Congratulations trin on your healthy baby girl and well done yummy mummy for having the waterbirth you desired! :thumbup: and what a lovely size! I can't beleive she is bigger than emmie already!

The healthvisitor came yesterday and weighed emmie she is now 8pm 1oz Which is good apparantly seeing as baby with jaundice apparantly struggle to put on weight at first but this chunky monkey has put on 4oz :happydance: I'm sorry haven't been on much it's been so busy with visitors, getting into routines and just generally loving emmie bonding time! I forgot to mention emmie has a lump on the back of her head which we noticed last saturday I took her to a and e and was soooo worried but the doctors think it's ok but are referring little em to the peadiotrician to be safe :thumbup: I dint realise how much you could worry and care for someone! I was hysterical! But everything looks great and she is a happy miss!

April - thanks again my superstar for texting me with turtle news and keeping me in the loop! Im so greatfull to you for doing so! Dave goes bck to work tomorow :cry:so il prob be on more

Crunchie well done on the weight loss :thumbup:You go girl! My step dad and my nan keep nagging me to start exercising but I'm still sore and to be honest can't be bothered yet! Doesn't help that when daves brother saw me after emmie he asked why I still looked pregnant!!!!!!!:dohh:

Addie- deffo get 3G scan! I can't wait to see photos and even more so not one bambino but 2! Sooo excited for you!

Right sending love to everybody else and especially trin nd her beautiful new bundle of joy! Off for cuddles with emmie!
:kiss:

Cassie !!!! You do not need to start excersing !!!! You just had a baby .(u are aware of this of course) with stiches I couldn't sit pain free for weeks let alone excercise ... I am 6 months in and I only just feel ready x

Emmie is such a beauty !

Morning all,

It's a beautiful sunny day today :) I had gone to bed last night before the Tori news but Lyra wouldn't settle so I logged back on while I gave her a cuddle. She must have been telling me the newest turtle baby was here :awww:

Morning April :wave:

I wondered where you were yesterday...was it your scar? Hope you're better today :hugs:

Yes afraid so, first day of AF is horrendous I was in agony most of yesterday, luckily Jay wasn't working so I asked him to come over and help with James, I couldn't even pick him up without being in pain :( today I'm ok though, strange hey?
How are you and Cara? Is she fast with her crawling now? Bless her x

Well done Crunch! I'm definitely NOT exercising, walking and housework is enough for me, I may check my weight today :/
Sarah yay for cleaning, did it make you feel better minus the back pain? I got that when preggo with james so if I did one day of housework the nx I'd do nothing lol
Cassie its not a problem I know its tricky coming on here
Sorry I forgot what else to write :/

I have been painting in the garage since the early hours of today, before little miss monkey woke up, since this garage project seems to have got into me!!! I think Henry's going to end up as a painter/decorator (or maybe interior designer if I'm going to be more ambitious about him :haha:) given all the decorating I've been doing!

I've got my monthly GD appointment with Dr Loony (as Kit calls her!) this afternoon :argh: so I'm off to get my painting and sewing and knitting advanced as much as I can before my appointment....these things always take ages with buses and trains and pushchair so cut my creativity time a bit short when I have them :nope:

Happy busy days all :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was productive like this yesterday. I completely emptied the en suite including medicine cabinet and contents & washed/cleaned/scrubbed everything. So much cleaner but I've woken up feeling like my lower back is about to crumble

I think those magnesium supplements must be helping since I've been very physical and touch wood my back has been ok- it only really aches after I've been pushing the pushchair up steep hills but goes away once I sit down and rest a bit. But painting seems to be ok:shrug:

omg i dtd last night and it REALLY hurt! all around my eptisomy. why is it hurtin now

Tori would have been born on international women's day had she been born today even LOL!

i have a big lump under my ear on the jaw line.i touched it and i screamed it hurt that much.any idea what it is...........i also have sores that wont heal in my nose....any ideas what might work to help it heal...........

trin uv had a baby thats no excuse we need pics :haha:

Blimey Cassie, take your time about the exercise- you've only just had Emmie! As you know sport is my passion, not for weightloss or anything but just the sheer thrill of running or cycling through the forest, and the deliciousness of swimbulating, and even I had to wait ages until I could return to proper sport after baby! After about a month I was swimming and that was fine but when I tried running 3 months after it was painful and leaky down there!! Even at six months it wasn't right still :fool: I went roller blading 2 weeks after the birth and thought I was going to split myself up the middle- I don't recommend it! I was just sooo impatient to try out my groovy 3 wheeler pushchair though!! :haha:

Lovely to hear from you :hugs: Big kiss to emmie from me :kiss: xxxxx

It's dry and sunny so Holly can wear her new shoes this afternoon for our outing to the doctor :awww:

i have a big lump under my ear on the jaw line.i touched it and i screamed it hurt that much.any idea what it is...........i also have sores that wont heal in my nose....any ideas what might work to help it heal...........

trin uv had a baby thats no excuse we need pics :haha:

I am not sure. As I always say tho ask your doctor just to give you peace of mind. I am sure it is nothing but always best to ask.

I feel better this morning. Not sure what was wrong with me last night but I hurt top to bottom and just felt so odd I was nervous I was going to go into labour or something. I never felt so off be4.

Today bedding comes and rocker and the new windows in the girls room gets installed. I can not wait till everything is done, I am tired of having people come in my house and keeping me from doing what I want to do bc I have to stay with them. Not that I can do much, I assume that I was that sick last night bc I went to the food store and baby store and my body didn't respond well to it.

I'm lurking from a cafe where Holly and I are having drinks in the sun :thumbup: It's a 2hr walk to the diabetes clinic but the sun is shining so we don't want to get the bus :happydance: There's a man next to me with a super bike- wel jel!! Cyclists are happy folk, long live cycling!!

Nuv you turts :kiss:

Wow Trin has had Tori! I remember when she was just a poppyseed!!

HOw far in advance can I pee in my sample container? I have a MW apt at 4 but I have to pee now.

Hello lovely turtles

Thank you for all your positive birth blessings and wishes that flew around the world for me. I felt so loved and supported

I will post the full birth story later, but for now: it was long, and difficult for me - great for Tori, no problems with her, and I would say my most painful labour yet. But it's done and I'm so relieved and I HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!! :cloud9: While I was pushing I kept thinking of Luna saying she pushed a baby out her vagina and thinking yep, I know that but it feels like she is clawing her way out and breaking my whole body in 2 :wacko:

Anyway, we had a very rough night. She screamed and fed from 11pm to 5:30am when she eventually passed out. Only fed then at 7am, 11am and 4pm but I think she's making up for lack of sleep last night

She is beautiful and gorgeous and I am completely in love

For those not on FB, here are some pics

422509_10150732060739880_594719879_11450301_1728687067_n.jpg
431678_10150732061349880_594719879_11450302_1772098934_n.jpg
430324_10150732064214880_594719879_11450319_1860036004_n.jpg
425303_10150732064544880_594719879_11450320_1456685737_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads