<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpQp2UOlrFGedZFgiwnpekDXwLWTmGj8wFRxTTdWAbyrbbmiEvM7PTObRK

CONGRATULATIONS TRIN-A-LIN on the birth of your beautiful daughter!:happydance: I can't wait to see pics and hear all about how cute she is and whether she has lots of hair or not!! Big but gentle hugs to you and Tori :hug: xxxxxx

Molly, when I stopped breastfeeding Holly she was about 8 months (she went off it :shrug:) and showed no interest in formula so we tried normal milk- no interest there either and still none!! So she just had water at meals and fruit juice at snacks (still does) and she eats lots of cheese and yoghurt! But most people I know gave milk after meals in a bottle, and water in a cup with the food- it's just Holly wasn't fussed and preferred a yoghurt. I guess she never watched me drink a bottle of milk after lunch, she's such a copy cat :haha:

I have been painting in the garage since the early hours of today, before little miss monkey woke up, since this garage project seems to have got into me!!! I think Henry's going to end up as a painter/decorator (or maybe interior designer if I'm going to be more ambitious about him :haha:) given all the decorating I've been doing!

I've got my monthly GD appointment with Dr Loony (as Kit calls her!) this afternoon :argh: so I'm off to get my painting and sewing and knitting advanced as much as I can before my appointment....these things always take ages with buses and trains and pushchair so cut my creativity time a bit short when I have them :nope:

Happy busy days all :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with Dr. Looney B. Thanks for your feedback on Holly's diet for post-bfing.

Goodly morns all :hi:

Where are our Tori pics?? :shrug: I do hope Trin doesn't forget her priorities :winkwink: It's not like she's busy or anything :fool:

Nothing like starting the day being stoopid! :tease:

:hugs:

good morning everyone! what a lovely refreshing day! got loads to do today as was unwell yesterday
hope you all have fab days, can someone bbm me when tori pics come please x

Hey Molly....how are you and yours today? Bed time soon for you?

Leo is amazingly fussy and the spot next to the tooth that just came in is incredibly swollen. I'm guessing the next one is coming. Poor bug. Yes, its a quarter after midnight... bed should have happened ages ago. Sigh. 13 more days until we fly.

Leo is amazingly fussy and the spot next to the tooth that just came in is incredibly swollen. I'm guessing the next one is coming. Poor bug. Yes, its a quarter after midnight... bed should have happened ages ago. Sigh. 13 more days until we fly.

Poor Leo :( I didn't realise he had a tooth already! I thought they were just starting to come through :awww:

Are you sorted for the move?

Morning April :wave:

I wondered where you were yesterday...was it your scar? Hope you're better today :hugs:

Morning

Hope all is well, will lerk today waiting for pics

Have weigh in at 10 today at weight watchers 'gulp' and then I have to kill my friends at 12 with there non sicky babies xxxx

B.. hope all goes well at then asylum today with Dr Loony :thumbup: :fool:

I have been painting in the garage since the early hours of today, before little miss monkey woke up, since this garage project seems to have got into me!!! I think Henry's going to end up as a painter/decorator (or maybe interior designer if I'm going to be more ambitious about him :haha:) given all the decorating I've been doing!

I've got my monthly GD appointment with Dr Loony (as Kit calls her!) this afternoon :argh: so I'm off to get my painting and sewing and knitting advanced as much as I can before my appointment....these things always take ages with buses and trains and pushchair so cut my creativity time a bit short when I have them :nope:

Happy busy days all :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was productive like this yesterday. I completely emptied the en suite including medicine cabinet and contents & washed/cleaned/scrubbed everything. So much cleaner but I've woken up feeling like my lower back is about to crumble

Whoop ! 1lb off .... Phew .... I need to lose another 2 and that's my first stone off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->