<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

A friend of mine had OC for both of her pregnancies... they ended up inducing her early both times. :/

oh that's so weird, upper right quadrant pain. I have indeed had a funny feeling there kinda like an uncomfortable pins and needles for about a month now.

Where is the upper right quadrant?!! :shrug:

I had the ALT test with Holly at about 36weeks because they asked me if I had any pain above my belly and I said that sometimes I feel something there but it could be a foot in my ribs (I had no itching and none of the other symptoms) but they tested me just to be sure since I was having all my sugar tests that day anyway at the lab. So it deffo has some link to a pain somewhere, but I don't know where the upper right quadrant is!!

Like you, I didn't know. I thought it meant quads as in thigh muscles lol so it's only today when I did the same google image search that I realised. Also I am having darker than usual urine no matter how much I drink.

Do you think all the heartburn you're having could be liver related, bile overproduction and suchlike? :shrug: Though it doesn't state heartburn as a symptom!

It crossed my mind too. Or even the heartburn medication messing with bile production etc. I did wonder Pre-pregnancy if I had an unhappy liver due to all my anxiety meds. Remember how I'd get rly strung out on them?

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll my poor MIL was helping me in the play room and cut open her foot and my newly cleaned rugs got blood all over them. I think it is all up. I feel so bad that she cut her foot and then my FIL was putting up a towel rack and put a hole in the wall lol. AHH what a day.

The windows are in but he took town the blinds and the brackets so now DH has to put it all back up and I don't know if he can do it alone so no video of girls room today since all the furniture is in the middle of the room. It is driving me crazy all in the middle of the room like that I wanted everything nice an organized.

Love my boy :cloud9:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/4a61907a.jpg

Ummm Emandi it's illegal to look that good a month or so after birth

Do you only have 2 scans in the UK? We get 3 here- 12, 24 and 33 weeks :shrug:
Then with Holly I had some extra ones to the normal coz they said she was miniature, and I guess I'll get extra ones with Henry because his feet are oversized or something :fool:

Normal is between 0 and 40 from what I read on the web for the ALT in a pregnant woman

yeah only two unless specific reason like your big feet, placenta previa etc.

It would be nice for once to only have the 3 standard ones- much as I always liked seeing Holly more it was always a bit stressy since it was to see if her legs had grown more!!

I've just been informing myself about OC, I hope the second round of tests show it isn't that, it's quite nasty :nope:

What is OC??

Ummm Emandi it's illegal to look that good a month or so after birth

I agree!!

That was so nice! I should do it more often! Just been lying in bed for over an hour, reading and dozing and doing nothing. I'm usually flitting all over the place in the evening, it's very relaxing just monging, I feel most refreshed.

Early induction does seem to be the thing on the site I read about it Molly. And yes possibly all the meds have made your liver angry Sarachka, though it's a bit chicken and egg :shrug: We could end up total twinsies- both induced early- me because they won't want a sugarbaby over 4kg and you for itchyness!! :friends:

Addie OC is obstetric cholestasis, the liver disorder I'm being investigated for

Evening all!!

Is it wrong to go for a run then come home and have a glass of rose? :blush:

Must catch up....:kiss:

News Flash

All was fine at the diabetes docs and I'M EVEN ALLOWED TO TRY SOME EXTRA BREAD AT BREAKFAST because my brekkie readings are low :wohoo: My next (and last :wohoo:) appointment is in one month :wohoo: By which time chocolate biscuits will be looming on the horizon! :wohoo:

:wohoo:

Enjoy the extra nomming!! :munch:

Wow emandi Hello! :wave: I've never seen you before!! I am so jealous of what you have in your right arm :hissy: :brat: :hissy: He is adorable!!!

Sarachka is right, you look absolutely fab and super serene!

We have the same rug as you only a slighty darker colour but beware- I hoover it regularly but when my mum was here she shook it out in the garden and it was full of macaroni and toast crusts and half eaten Holly biscuits:shock: Gross huh! Bet Emily isn't as messy as Holly is just at the moment though! The macaroni she spills everywhere is dry though, she feeds it to Monkey in a little pot :awww:

Come to think of it my lost crochet hook is probably in the rug somewhere

Kit after many a training run or competition I have had a tipple :wine: In my pre-mothering days we'd sometimes all bundle to the Irish Pub near the stadium where we trained and get quite pissed after sessions. Indeed it was at one of these piss ups that Monsieuur Teflon first stole my mobile number while I went to the loo and thus the text messages began...ah the memories. Who'd have known darling Holly would have come of it all. And Henry belly :cloud9:

Back to the mat unit tomorrow for repeat bloods. ALT (or is it ATL) is raised after all. So it may still be that OC. Friday night hooked to a monitor yippee.

Ah that's rubbish :nope: Is it something that's treated with meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->