<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Right, off to do some stuff, like reading in bed!! I'm not cycling tonight due to LOTS of walking today so am going to CHILLAX and behave like a pregnant womanoid :thumbup:

Oh yes I have a theory about Homer Simpson Syndrome which I will share with you all later...off for a slobbing on the bed session and read of my Italian now though while the going is good...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo........? Your HSS theory is........???

Funny you are, Sarachka.
I bet you will look much better!

Just Googled it Kit since I don't know it offhand :thumbup: We also go to the cote d'amor but further to the west, Perros-Guerric area. I'm sure it's splendid where you're going! I love Brittany :happydance:

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll my poor MIL was helping me in the play room and cut open her foot and my newly cleaned rugs got blood all over them. I think it is all up. I feel so bad that she cut her foot and then my FIL was putting up a towel rack and put a hole in the wall lol. AHH what a day.

The windows are in but he took town the blinds and the brackets so now DH has to put it all back up and I don't know if he can do it alone so no video of girls room today since all the furniture is in the middle of the room. It is driving me crazy all in the middle of the room like that I wanted everything nice an organized.

I think your rug/carpet is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!! :haha:

Im so bad at feeding myself. I haven't eaten tonight bc OH isn't home yet and I rly can't be bothered. Standing in the kitchen seems like wayyyyyy to much to ask of me right now

Love my boy :cloud9:

https://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc458/emandi/4a61907a.jpg

You look A-MAZING! How do you manage to look like you're holding someone else's newborn because you couldn't possibly have given birth a couple of weeks ago!!!! :haha: I didn't look as good as you before I got pregnant!

Finley is just a little darling :cloud9:

Oh yes, the HSS theory! Thanks for reminding me Kit!

Hollymonkific Theory on the Homer Simpson Syndrome:

When one walks alot or is standing alot all day long whilst pregnant then one's vulva may swell to Homeresque proportions- but indeed the same is true of a day spent mainly sitting down on one's arse. In the first case the weight and pressure of baby cause the swelling and in the second a lack of ample circulation of blood seems to be the cause. The days where one strikes a balance between activity and rest show greatly reduced swelling since blood is circulating and baby is not exerting continual downward pressure.

This is how it seems to be for me anyhow :shrug:

Just Googled it Kit since I don't know it offhand :thumbup: We also go to the cote d'amor but further to the west, Perros-Guerric area. I'm sure it's splendid where you're going! I love Brittany :happydance:

I do hope so...the villa looks beautiful and it has a heated pool :thumbup::cloud9:

When one walks alot or is standing alot all day long whilst pregnant then one's vulva may swell to Homeresque proportions- but indeed the same is true of a day spent mainly sitting down on one's arse. In the first case the weight and pressure of baby cause the swelling and in the second a lack of ample circulation of blood seems to be the cause. The days where one strikes a balance between activity and rest show greatly reduced swelling since blood is circulating and baby is not exerting continual downward pressure.

Yea I rest a lot but I make sure to get up and walk around for blood circulation.

Emandi, you are under arrest.... You can not look so good after only a month. :trouble:

emandi, u do look stunning, pls tell us your secret! we demand it :trouble:
even the handsome finley agrees!! i can't believe how much he has changed since birth already. :awww:

Leo pics! :happydance:

https://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/08/10612697-fire-breaks-out-at-posh-place-vendome-garage-in-paris?ocid=todmsnbc11

B, can u smell smoke??

I've got to get to sleep. Deffo post pics Mollz of Leo and I'll get them in the morning :thumbup:

Kit you looked fab when I met you! Honestly you did! All pregnant and radiant with great hair and skin. Have you gone downhill since? :haha:

Actually I had fab hair pregnant with Holly and again this time it's gone thick and shiny but it kind of annoys me because I know it will just go all lank and fall out in clumps after the birth. I'd kind of rather it didn't bother to make such an effort now so there's less contrast later :shrug:

Nighty night all, nuv you all :kiss: xxxxxx

It is so confusing. I am getting kicked on my left side so that is baby B. Then I am getting kicked in the center by my ribs and that can be A or B. But I have not had any movement on the right side so I am a little worried that baby B hasn't kicked me today??

Hmm..I see your Hollymonkific logic..however I have a slightly different take on HSS....

I think perhaps that ones foof takes certain preparatory steps in order to deal with the whole birthing experience. Just as some tiny creatures and birds puff themselves up to appear bigger when under pressure, our foofs mimic this act. This way, when the big day comes, our foofs feel very brave just like those tiny creatures :thumbup:

Sometimes I surprise myself with the amount of utter nonsense I can talk :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->