<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

How will it work someone will have to create a topic in the inner sanctum and then we are able to have a steady flow conversation??

How will it work someone will have to create a topic in the inner sanctum and then we are able to have a steady flow conversation??

I've got it all worked out, don't worry :thumbup: You'll see. It will be a flow of conversation just like we do now, though.

And it is an all new place, not the inner sanctum that we've been using, because that's going to go poof next month. :thumbup:

Maybe I'll plan for Saturday morning so that DH can watch baby so I can make sure to be at my computer and helping everyone get registered and acquainted with the new place.

Does that sound good to everyone? Saturday morning (Saturday evening for the across-the-pond turtles) for our migration?

That's so awesome u girls are so talented I wouldn't know the first thing about creating a page.

That's so awesome u girls are so talented I wouldn't know the first thing about creating a page.

It was very easy and I just used a free hosting place. It just took a lot of time to get everything set up and arranged. :thumbup:

I've been trying so hard not to let DH see my stretch marks on my sides but tonight he was playing with the babies and he saw and I tried to cover them up but he was so lovely he kissed my belly and said this is beautiful and then looked at the marks and said it is all beautiful. He is the best DH!!!!

Are we able to have other topics though as well as a main conversation thread?

Yep! I've got lots of different things set up. It will hopefully make it easier for us to share stuff without it all getting lost in conversation. :thumbup:

Yep! I've got lots of different things set up. It will hopefully make it easier for us to share stuff without it all getting lost in conversation. :thumbup:

Sound brilliant Luna! Clever you..like addie, I wouldn't know where to start! You and Sezi are our technical geniuses!

Not sure that I'll be available Saturday but go ahead... I'll find my way :hugs:

Ooh can't wait! I wondered if this was your secret squirrel project you mentioned a few days ago. Pleeeeeeesse can I make some graphics for it?!

Last night OH told me he's not 100% settled on the name Elina. Sucks for you then darling because I am! I asked him what other names he wanted and he didn't know so I hope it's just a case of him wanting his familiy's approval on it - which I've already secretly got!

Last night OH told me he's not 100% settled on the name Elina. Sucks for you then darling because I am! I asked him what other names he wanted and he didn't know so I hope it's just a case of him wanting his familiy's approval on it - which I've already secretly got!

Is it a deal breaker if his family didn't approve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->