25, CD3 TTC #3 anyone want to be buddies :-)

ladylou86

Reaction score
hi there Im 25 and TTC #3 this is my first month trying and am very excited would love some buddies to share this journey with :flower:

Hey! I'm only a few cycle days off from you. I'm 26, on CD2 and TTC#1. I'd love to be your cycle buddy if you'd like! :happydance:

This is the start of my 4th cycle since starting TTC. I was hoping to just let nature take it's course... but I'm thinking I might have to start charting and all that jazz. *sigh*

Hiya ladies! I'm 28 and on CD 3. My DH and I have been TTC #1 for over a year. Hadn't had AF since November so this AF really SUCKS! We just started using OPKs in December and I think I'm going to throw in temping this month. Hope Feb. is our month girls!

Hiya ladies! I'm 28 and on CD 3. My DH and I have been TTC #1 for over a year. Hadn't had AF since November so this AF really SUCKS! We just started using OPKs in December and I think I'm going to throw in temping this month. Hope Feb. is our month girls!

Hey! Wow, over a year? I've only been trying for a few months, and I'm already going crazy! :laugh2:

I think I'm going to start using OPK's this month. I have no idea when I actually ovulate. I can't do temping b/c I work swing shift, so I never sleep/wake up at the same time every day.

Happy to have some buddies! :hugs: FX FX FX for us for February!

Yea it has been quite the ride but I expected some issues. I have PCOS and I also only have one tube due to a tubal when I was 19. Doctors say I can have babies but it might just take longer for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->