25 weeks and shattered!!!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Is anyone else the same? The last 3 or 4 days it's hit like a tonne of bricks I'm drained, I'm so tired its unreal even after just getting up I could go straight back to sleep! It's like being in first tri again lol

Yes same. 26 weeks and totally exhausted. Baby is waking me up in the night now for pees and strong kicks and it takes me ages to get back to sleep

I'm 22 weeks and exhausted. This pregnancy is so much more tiring than my last one!

Yep but the tiredness hasn't shifted my whole pregnany lol

Yep, I'm nearly 33 weeks and knackered but up all night due to peeing,aching or I just can't switch off

Me too, it's the pits x

The worst of it is when I get in bed at night I can't sleep but all day long I can barely keep my eyes open :( running around after three more kiddies probably isn't helping lol

I have been exhausted all through pregnancy. It never went away. In fact, I am sure it is getting worse. I brought it up at my last prenatal appointment. My doctor just said "Of course, you spend all day growing human and chasing a toddler about."

I am so tired every day. By the time I am done eating dinner I can barely keep my eyes open.

Me too. I was just thinking today I have been so exhausted and tired every day since dd was born I just want to cry. I was just wondering when it goes away. I assume not for another three years. All worth it though.

I'm 22 weeks, have been completely exhausted, moody, suffering from headaches and a sensitive stomach, and why not throw in some groin pain in there too :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->