25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

I'm 5 DPO today. I will be testing next Sunday which I'm super excited about! I'm working a lot this week which helps me not stress too much about it. Cant say I can think of any symptoms I've had. Is it just me or has this cycle gone super slow???
I'm 1DPO but I've promised myself every cycle to wait the full 14 days before testing. That's gonna be hard!

I always hate the TWW as it goes SO slowly! I'm the opposite to you Linz - I'm off work this week AND next week due to school Easter holidays - it's gonna drag even more than usual!

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I started feeling mittelschmerz in my right ovary about 3 days ago (which is normal for me) and then my left ovary 2 days ago! The right has stopped and the left is continuing. I think I may be ovulating from both?! What do you think?

Do twins run in your family? :) It sounds like you may have O'd from both sides this month! Double the blessing!!

I was off work all of last week and I about went crazy. I was on BNB almost ever hour just looking at posts. Work actually feels like a nice break for once!

Do twins run in your family? :) It sounds like you may have O'd from both sides this month! Double the blessing!!

I was off work all of last week and I about went crazy. I was on BNB almost ever hour just looking at posts. Work actually feels like a nice break for once!
None of my immediate relatives have twins but in the wider family there is a proliferation of twins in mum and dad's cousins on both sides. Something tells me it wasn't O though- it didn't feel quite the same as the discomfort on the right. It's gone now anyways!

Luckily I have tonnes of paperwork to do so I'm not going too crazy - BNB actually keeps my mind occupied as well - otherwise I start feeling nervous! Bring on the end of the TWW!

Aww I woudn't mind having twins :blush:

FX'd that we all get those BFP's this cycle...

for the first time in my whole life I had what they call ovulation bleeding...wgich lasted for 2 - 4 hours..hoping it's a good sign for this cycle :thumbup:

:hugs: :kiss:

for the first time in my whole life I had what they call ovulation bleeding...wgich lasted for 2 - 4 hours..hoping it's a good sign for this cycle :thumbup:

Me neither - DH and I want 2 children so twins would prevent us from having to go through TTC again! That can't be a bad thing!

FXd for you mummywant2be! I have never had O bleeding - I think I would find that scary...

Me neither - DH and I want 2 children so twins would prevent us from having to go through TTC again! That can't be a bad thing!

FXd for you mummywant2be! I have never had O bleeding - I think I would find that scary...

I was frightened too until I googled and the ladies on the BnB helped to put my mind at ease...twins would be great ...*sigh this TTc bsiness is too much work :nope:

It is a lot of work - but at least it's fun work! :D At least until :witch: shows up! x

9 DPO today and I have the strongest urge to test! I really wanted to wait until the 22nd but now I just want to test. I'm scared of seeing a BFN though :( I need to keep myself busy the next couple days

hang on atleast until 12DPO - so u can get strong lines
I agree Mummywanttobe - if you test too early you'll just het a BFN even if it has the potential to be a BFP - then you'll feel down for no reason.

I'm waiting 'til 14DPO - imagine how I feel! Just hang on in there for stronger results x

Hey ladies
I'm now cd13, waiting to ovulate. Fingers crossed it will be from my left side!! Negative opk this morning. Lots more Ewcm than normal. Not sure if that's the EPO though?

Em xxx

it doesn't really feel like I am O this cycle :nope: last nyt me and Dh were BD'nd and all of a sudden my baby became soooooo dry and it was too sore that we had to stop :nope:

i have no idea what's going on - have been spotting since Sunday after BD:baby: session and spotting lasted till Wednesday - and it can't be periods coz I'm only on CD 19 of a 33 cycle...so i'm praying nothing is wrong with me..:nope::wacko:

how is every one else keeping up?

it doesn't really feel like I am O this cycle :nope: last nyt me and Dh were BD'nd and all of a sudden my baby became soooooo dry and it was too sore that we had to stop :nope:

i have no idea what's going on - have been spotting since Sunday after BD:baby: session and spotting lasted till Wednesday - and it can't be periods coz I'm only on CD 19 of a 33 cycle...so i'm praying nothing is wrong with me..:nope::wacko:

how is every one else keeping up?
MummyWanttoBe - sorry you feel so :-( - have you tried using a lubricant like Preseed to help with dryness? I've heard some women don't produce much EWCM and BD is difficult for them, with the stress of TTC. Vitamin C and stress can both dry up your CM.

If you're really concerned about the spotting it can't hurt to ask a doctor for advice. It might put your mind at rest or at least give you a professional answer to what's going on.

I am swinging between happy, sad and hopeful at the mo. The TWW is so hard! One minute I feel :thumbup:, one minute I think I'm not likely to be pregnant and I feel :nope:. Right now I feel :wacko: - I've got these really weird feelings in my lower abdomen but I don't even know if they're just in my head. I guess all I can do is wait and see...

Aww Thanks buddy - me and DH have bought Preseed but haven't used it yet - I will be using it next cycle...and we also have an appointment to see the doc :happydance: on the 3rd of May :happydance: maybe he will put me through on Clomid [-o<

Try to keep urself busy in the TWW - go out with ur girls? read a book...and try to think Positive those weird abdomen feelings might be twinges maybe? FX'd for u buddy!keep us updated

Well, I gave in to the urge yesterday and POAS with smu...BFN. I pretty much expected a BFN so I didn't feel disappointed at all, thankfully. I'm holding off and waiting to test until Sunday which will be 12 dpo. All day yesterday I've been having small cramps and I've had some this morning too. I'm so much more in tune with my body now that we're TTC so I don't remember if the cramps are normal for me before AF or not ??? My bb's are sore too which definitely happened last cycle but went away after a couple days.

So I had a plan of how to tell DH we're pregnant when I get my BFP. My way of doing it depended on me being home alone to work on it (I have a couple days off during the week usually). But since I'm testing on the weekend I'm trying to figure out a cool way to tell him. I was thinking about just saying nonchalantly something about going to get paint from the hardware store or saying we need to go to the grocery store because I'm going to be eating for 2. Any other ideas??

Do any of you have your way of breaking the news to DH or your family?

I'm trying not to think that far ahead Linz- I know it sounds really negative, but if I get my hopes up too high there's further for them to fall should I get a BFN.

I'm on my 7th cycle and, while I know there are other women out there who've been trying for far longer, I can't help feeling that I've crossed the 6 month mark and the 12 months 'time to see the doctor' time is really not that far away. I kind of have it in my head that I'm not gonna see that BFP. :-(

I really hope that you get your BFP this month Linz so that you can get that reaction from your hubby. xx

Hello Ladies, (New and old)

I haven't been on here for a little while so thought I'd say hello to those I've not spoken to and give a little update of what's been going on in case anyone else is in the same boat?

I had an appointment for heavy bleeding every couple of days, my P becoming very painful and and still no + OPK all in all it didn't seem to add up. The Dr did a physical, reassessed my diet and vitamins and asked for my charts etc and said that there could be a problem. (Cue - instant panic from me and the BF!)

Well, 2 more physicals, 1 blood test, a referral to the hospital, one complaint about the DR who told me to "stop wasting her time and if you really have a problem why don't you send me a LETTER?!" and a million tears later I'm waiting for my results.

My new Dr is sent from heaven, she hugged me when I broke down and gave me lots of recommendations for relieving stress and making the most of my health so I'm feeling much better (well this week anyway) I'm starting yoga and carrying on running and now I'm back to chatting to others on here I'm all smiles again... :thumbup:

Will update everyone once I get some results in case it helps anyone...

How is everyone doing?

Hi Cocomia,

Nice to see you back! Sorry you seem to have had a rough ride of late. I haven't been to see a doctor about this but can imagine it is very hard when a doctor is not understanding. Some people just don't get how important this is to us, do they?

I'm glad you've sought out a new doctor. :)

AFM, I am now 10DPO and trying not to symptom spot! I woke up this morning with very uncomfortable BBs and sore nipples (sorry if TMI). I also get that before AF though, but only usually the day before it arrives, and its not due until Sunday. Other than that I've felt nothing. Every other 'symptom' I could attribute to other parts of my life. I think I will just have to wait and see...

Hiya HopeforFuture!

Oooooh that sounds positive! It's so easy to start noticing every little thing isn't it! I have my fingers crossed for you - make sure you let us know :)

I don't want to sound like I'm going on about it but if only to distract me and calm my crazy hormones Yoga seems to be doing the trick. I was dubious at first but my problem always seems to be worrying. If i think something might be happening then I think about it all the time - and if i'm not feeling anything I'm worrying why I'm not.

Our OH really do have it easier hehe

Has anyone else told anyone friends/family/work etc that you're trying? I stupidly mentioned that nothing had been happening despite us not using protection and now it's a constant question from my friends.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->