vicky-bournemouth dorset.

But i can do places like southampton,winchester,newforest and possibly london dependng on fares!

I am in the New Forest so I can do bournemouth/southampton etc

I go to Nottingham most of the holidays too x

Hello I'm from Hampshire/Dorset I live right on the edge so can do like Bournemouth/southampton area :D

im only a teen step mommy but can i come? if so im from birmingham

im from York but can get to most places by train .. leeds, newcastle, manchester, sheffield... probably nottingham if thats where the consensus is! :flower: not sure how much train hopping i'll be able to do while pregnant but once somethings arranged i'l see if its gonna be do-able! Xx

I'm from York but can get to pretty much anywhere in North/West Yorkshire within reason :) Anna if my car is fixed i can give you a lift :)

I can drive though to Yorkshire/Notts/Derby would be fine.

Dont know if anyones local to me but wouldn't mind giving someone a lift :hugs:

aww jenny thats lovely :)
tbh im so crappy wthb travelling with the pram, i think once tommys in the push chair and i can fold it up and sit him on my lap itll b easier. Otherwise the trains r difficult coz of stairs etc.
Whch station do u get the train from/to in london?

Where abouts r all this london girlies? North/west/south/east? xxxx

I live in the same town as jenny :) there's quite slot of us with easy London acess in here :) it's 35 mins from farnborough main to londonwaterloo

I live in the same town as jenny :) there's quite slot of us with easy London acess in here :) it's 35 mins from farnborough main to londonwaterloo

what she said lol its about £17 return from
london waterloo to farnborough main :thumbup:

haven't been to london in ages actually
think we should do a meet in the capital
its only fair :rofl:

xxx​

Kriiiisss!! I missed you today! I had to watch this morning on my own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->