Jemma I think so hun, its smaller than an icandy apple isnt it?

Ive had mine and an apple in there before at a push lol.

I'll need a highchair too x

ahh i would have loved to have come to this but i can't make a monday really.

What time will you all be going? I volunteer at my DD's school on a monday until 11.30!

Kirsty x

i may need a high chair, depends if he wants to be nosey or not :haha:

Ooooh I wanna come, too short notice though I think? :( :( Just looked on google maps and said it would take 1hr 55 so don't know if its too far either really!! BOOOOH

Havent really got the money this month hun, but let me know if you decide to do another one in the future :D

Hope you all have fun!!
x

Is every one eating? I dont want to look like little miss piggy :haha:

If you ladies that dont already have me on facebook add me :)
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=519140586
I think that will work!

xxxxx

Hey I can def come, im in uni till about 11 then will come down in car.

Zoie - the citilink is better to get to riverside, goes straight past without going through meadows first!! I guna prob drive but if u wanna lift just let me know cos i know ur only up the road.

I got a hospital appointment at 14.45 so ill have to go by half 2 but the hosp is only round the corner and holly can come with me!! xx

Ohh and holly will need a highchair and we will both be eating cos shes greedy... and so am i!!

Is this place easy to find? I'll be coming down the M1 and don't have a clue where i'll be off.

I've never ever been to Nottingham :haha:

same here i'll be coming down the A road (cant remember which one...)

Its fairly easy to find, its just off the nottingham ring road (a52) on the road in to the centre, do u have sat navs if not follow signed for queens drive park and ride then its just a bit further along that road. xxx

i have a sat nav but in just not very good at following it :haha:

Tanya have you got a sat nav? If not ill bring OHs

Im so gonna get lost lol -All I know is I go on the M1 and then the a610!

I've got two Sat Nav apps on phone but they are pants ! I always lose gps reception.

So yep, if I could borrow that - would be great :flower:

Kim, follow the a610 to the ring road, go right, follow the ring road through 2 roundabout and past the big hospital then get in the left hand lane and follow signs to park and ride, then second left and ur there its near a big toys r us.

HTH xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->