Zoie - the citilink is better to get to riverside, goes straight past without going through meadows first!! I guna prob drive but if u wanna lift just let me know cos i know ur only up the road.

That would be brilliant! I think i would get lost when i get to town :haha: Do you know bulwell? x

Im not going to be able to make it, had a letter from hospital today and connors got a diaticians appointment on 17th, it should have been 27th but had to cancel it as ive got my op on 26th so there was no way i could make that and theyve changed it to 17th, will hopefully be able to make the next one

ahhh im gunna be so jelouse when i see your bump :( will have to have a meet after youve has your little boy aswell :D

Im still coming! Is it too late to ask for a highchair - my nosy bugger will be happy to see other babies - he only has a few baby friends lol

if it in you can pinck mine, cause its russell's normal nap time while were there :dohh: so dont know if he will need it

can i ask if i can swap numbers with someone just incase for some reason?

Im still in, sarah have we booked???

Ill pm ppl my number, i know nottingham quite well so ring me if u get lost.. :)

Dont think i can come :cry: My Plonker of a boyfriend just said ohhh yehh zo make sure i get up early monday ive got an appointment with the Neurologyts at 11.45 :mad: Im so mad with him, but i have to be there with him because he cant go out on his own!. :cry:

Really sorry Ladies, If you take some piccie make sure you put them up for me to see, and next time i will deffintly coming!

Sorry again :( xxxxx

Awww sorry you can't come - im sure if its a success we'll be meeting again x

ETA- Im getting a new number tomorrow so will pm someone it incase I can't make it or anything!

Hollys dads siter works thee and she sys there r loads of hichairs and monday unc is usually quie so we shouldnt have a prob. x

Everyone still def in, i dont wanna show up and b on my own! LOL! I wanna go eat some nice food!! YUM!!!

I'll be there!!!
Gonne write everything down now so incase I don't get a chance to do it later

Ooo and are we meeting inside or out, I dont wanna look like a weirdo walking around lol

argh my car wont start :( will try it again in a bit and let you know if i can sort it :(
piece of old crap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->