27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

Think i am going to wait and see what happens today.

it sounds just like me i kept getting really bad cramps and just waited for AF but she didn't turn up!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am just trying really hard not to think about it. Havent had the bad cramps today. Last one I had was yesterday afternoon and I was bent over it hurt so much but haven't had anything like that yet today.

I slept a little better last night as well which made me feel a little better. The night before I woke up every hour, was awful. Last night though only woke up a coupl of times.

I hope so, dont think I have ever had so many people ask me if I have come on. Got you, DH, mum and sister all keep asking me lol.

Any news?:winkwink:

I have my scan on Thursday and I'm so scared I don't feel any symptoms anymore :wacko:
Stress! :cry:

You will be fine ladyzara, im sure of it!!

I am so confused. Still no AF so i guess i am 1-2 days late now (normally af shows on CD14, think once it was CD15). Ive had an awful nights sleep, was woken up with terrible cramps, worst ive ever had in my life and was sure she was her and nothing, not even tinged CM. Im sat at my desk now and my stomach still feels a little strange, tense almost, but I think that is my own doing rather than something else.

I didnt test this morning, 1 because I am so scared of seeing a no but 2 because I was sure AF was here so just went to the toilet without thinking.

Arghhhh i am going crazy!!!!!

oops meant 14/15dpo not CD14/15, that would be sill early lol.

Concentration lately = 0

:hugs:It does sound promising! I was convinced 4 2weeks that af was on her way coz of the cramps. You should test tonight because ur late it should show the result quick:flower:ly

I am so scared, I dont want to see a BFN. I did an IC last night and was a BFN but I did only hold my wee for an hour so I am hoping that was the reason for that.

I have never felt anything like i felt in the night, I was led on the hard floor as it seemed to help as the pain was going into my back aswell, it was awful, hurt so much.

Ladyzara, did you have cra,ps then or was it just a feeling you had?

goodmorning...IC's are crap and thats with FMU. I say hold it and test with superdrug :test:

I was pretty sure that would happen on the IC, especially as I hadnt held it for long. Yesterday afternoon did need to wee quite alot, but I think it might have been a mind thing rather than meaning anything.

I dont have any more superdrug tests without going into town. I have 1 FRER test left.

oooh your symptoms sound so good!! Fx'ed!!!! And hold it and use that frer!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->