27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

That's brilliant so ur about 4 weeks then wow! We're all bump buddies x

Lol I'm doing it on my phone so not very easy. I'm going to get another digi and test again later just to be sure because of the digi having a fit. I've got nothing left to pee on at home lol.

The digis only last for a day or so. So exciting Hun!! Hehe. Do you want to see the lines get darker?? Time to ring the midwife.

I think having it shake about in my bag didn't do it much good lol.

Now the worry starts about will I come on. I'm doubting myself already. Think I will feel better by doing another digi and taking a pic.

Awe, your funny!! The frers don't lie!! But its nice to have that photographic evidence of the word pregnant!! I know how it feels around the time AF is due...don't worry, she won't show!! SOOOO happy!!! You deserve this so much Charlotte!!

I'm still in abit of a daze. Dh is out doing a few bits and is going to pick me up another digi, dying for another pee though so hope he isn't too much longer. Haven't been for 3 hours since taking the last test.

hehehe...I can't wait for all the pictures time to join the first trimester threads hun!! and AF is already late, yeah??

you cycles are normally a bit short so I would say she is already 2 days late and is going to stay away for the next 9 months!

Yep 1 or 2 days late.

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj187/0olix/c0f50888.jpg

what if anything did you do differently this cycle?? I know DH quit smoking and you didnt temp...hmm...Interesting!! So happy for you charlotte!! Love the new tickers! :D

We used preseed once. I can only think that maybe I relaxed a little as we had been to see the doctor and I had resigned myself to the fact it was going to take longer than we thought?!

My lower back is really starting to ache, I cant complain though as I wanted to be pregnant lol.

get used to the aches hun!! :D now its all about waiting for other things..waiting for your appt...waiting for you scan....waiting to hear baby's heartbeat, waiting to feel baby move, to get that bump etc!! Oh and waiting for the morning sickness to pass and waiting for your energy back!!

I just realized that everyone in this thread got there :bfp: me, Trace, hking, jeepprincess, ladyzara and now Charlotte!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->