27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

I hope so, so scared though.

Im worried that I am stressing myself and that is why I haven't come on yet. I wish I had been pregnant before and then i might have an idea of what is normal lol.

When I was on the pill I very rarely had cramps and since coming off it I havent really had them that bad, certainly not for the number of days I have been this month. Normally I will get the bad cramps and then I come on straight away, at least within a few hours, 1 day absolute tops.

I had cramps during early pregnany...loads...but I don't get AF cramps. I still get them..but now it feels different...pulling/stretching tugging!!

Ive never had anything like I did last night.

Not getting the cramps now but my stomach does feel strange, cant really explain it. It could just be because I am tense.

so nervous for you hun!! THe only thing that will give you answers is to test!! LOL!!

I know, I'm just trying not to think it is because I dont want the disappointment. I just have so many thoughts going round in my head.

I think the longer you wait the longer you will drive yourself crazy.

How long is it best to hold your wee for if not testing in the morning?

I havent been since 12ish but i have had a couple cups of tea.

I would say 3-4 hours is good...don't hurt yourself!! Oooh so nervous!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:headspin::headspin:
:dance::dance:
:happydance::happydance:

Can I say how happy I am for you...I am crying a bit...LOL!! Damn pregnancy hormones!!

Yes I had really bad cramps like af was on it's way but she never turned up, still get the cramps now go on :test:
:hugs:

I did a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 I waited about 5 -10 mins while on phone to dh then put it in my handbag to take up mums when I took it out all the symbols were flashing. I assume I've messed it up by it getting shaken up. Shouldve taken a pic first.

The frer def has 2 lines though. Ill take a pic

It came up straight away

https://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj187/0olix/5a101d67.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back