27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

how are you feeling today?? I feel like the first week I found out I was on :cloud9: then the symptoms kicked in...LOL!!

I'm absolutely shattered. I'm not sleeping brilliantly which doesnt help. I haven't had proper ms, not actually been sick but I've had that sick feeling you get when you're really nervous if you know what I mean.

Just want to get the next few weeks out the way and get some reassurance from the mw.

The first few weeks are hard...I had two early scans at around 6 and 7 weeks...so I at least had that reassurance...but also a scare after some spotting and no heartbeat at 6 weeks...You have no reason to believe that you will have a miscarriage even if your symptoms come and go...thats normal!! Do you bbs hurt yet??? When are you due?? I think in January right??

No they're not hurting yet. According to lmp due 16 January.

woohoO!! Think there is a January pregnancy group called the snow angels...

I didn't have any ms infant I really don't have much which is why I still really can't believe it!! I bought a heart monitor today and it's so strange sounds like a train passing but so comforting hearing little ones heart!!

The first few weeks are so strange I couldn't sleep much either I had to nap at lunch time though but just didnt sink in for ages still hasn't really x

Ladyzara, I have a doppler too...I love it!!! I listen to LO's heartbeat everyday!!

My sister has a Doppler that she is finding out for me, I can't wait till I'm a little further along and can hear the heat beat.

I'm still finding it hard to believe, am scared I will go to the loo and will be bleeding. Keep telling myself tho that there is no reason why that should happen.

5 weeks tomorrow!! I still sometimes worry I will see blood on the loo!! Totally normal feeling!! So happy for you charlotte!!

I'm going to give the mw team a call tomorrow and get registered for my first appointment. I'm thinking once I've got that out the way I will let work know so they can do the risk assessments etc. Once we've had the first scan then we will let e eryone else know.

woohoo!! Yay for a midwife appt!! You won't have a scan until 12 weeks right?? At 9 weeks the doppler may work. You should start a pregnancy journal and start taking weekly bump pics!! :D who did you tell?? Your inlaws/your folks?? Any name ideas or sex preference!! So happy you are finally pregnant!! :happydance: we are actually painting the nursery today!!

We've only told my mum and sister and a close friend.

No won't have scan until 12 weeks but will hopefully be able to use the Doppler before then. I was planning on doing bump pics, are you doing them each week?

We don't really have any preference. My family has always thought I would have girls. Names we like though are Oliver and lilia.

Very nice names!! I take bump pics every week when I start the new week, which for you would be mondays!! :flower:

Thats what I was thinking.

Oooo baby is now the size of an apple seed yay!!!!

Just took another digi as I had one in the drawer but it's still only saying 1-2, is that bad?

did you take it with FMU?? Honestly, the only quantitative test to look at HCG levels is a blood test. The US tests won't even put a conception indicator for that reason. SO don't worry yourself over it. I actually had some of my tests get fainter later on and the reason is the amount of blood we are pumping through our veins is increasing ( our cardiac capacity is increasing about 50-60%). WHich means more blood going through the kidneys and more urine production. So don't go by the urine tests...if you are concerned you could go get HCG bloods done over 48 hours to see if they are doubling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->