27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

Got my doctors appointment tonight. Not sure what to expect, assuming he will refer me to the midwife but not sure in my area how soon I will see one.

woohoo!! I think most woman see the midwife around 8 weeks or so...when are you due??
How are you feeling??

Thats what a friend of mine said, around 8-10 weeks, that seems like such a long time to wait now, seems ages away.

Im feeling ok today, backache seems to have gone and had a good nights sleep last night, although when i woke up i still felt tired, feeling ok now though.

Its strange im not having cramps or anything but I can feel something there, just feels different if you know what i mean. Probably in my head.

its not in your head...your pregnant!! There is all sorts of funky feelings/symptoms!!! when are you due???

I suppose you're right, think I am still finding it hard to believe.

According to LMP will be 16th January.

Keep getting the scare of my life, TMI coming up but I have more CM than usual today and just had that feeling of it being there, was pertrified I would go to the toilet to find myself bleeding.

Such a worrier.

the doc will probably just put you in contact with the midwives :thumbup:

my scan was emotional apart from it's lazy and kept falling to sleep so couldn't get a good pic! it must take after it's dad :happydance:

Good luck at the docs x:hugs:

yes the 30th Nov which is 12 days before my 30th! couldn't ask for a better birthday pressie

yea it finally does! it is a long wait but it goes quick looking back. :happydance:

I hope so.

I remember when my sister was pregnant, we knew quite early on, and it seemed to take forever for baby to arrive. Hope it is not as bad now that im the one pregnant.

i broke it down to every two weeks, doc appt then two weeks after midwife appt then another midwife two weeks after that then scan it made it go faster as you had something to look forward to x

That sounds like a plan. I havent even known a full 2 days yet and seems like forever lol.

LOL! Thats how i break it down too...into milestones/scans visits....It does seem to drag...especially the first trimester...which is full of worry. Now it seems to drag even more because I am waiting to find out the sex and feel movements!!

Just got out of the doctors and I have to phone mw team and make an appointment to see them at 8 weeks.

woohoO!! Was your doctor super happy?? despite bad SA you did it!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->