27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

Ladies, I am so happy! I think I already Ovulated and am in the 2WW! Check out my chart and my OPKs and tell me what you think? I think I had my positive OPK on CD13. I had a dip on CD 14 and now my temps are up. What do you think? I think Clomid jump started my system!

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
I'd agree with you on that! That makes us both 3dpo (according to ff) let's hope this is the one!!!

DrGomps- it looks like you did! Congrats! I'm keepin my fingers crossed that this is your month!

I have a question for you girls... I Am cd25 11dpo today... Last night I spotted but i haven't anything today. I am just wondering ifnthe metformin and or clomid could be causing af to come sooner? Also every month my boobs get ver sore and tender by about cd21-22 and theybare notnthe slightest bit sore... This cycle has just been so weird!

yay!! explains all the twinges I have been feeling. Excited to be in the 2WW. My only fear is that we did not BD enough. We DTD on CD13 and CD15, but not on the actual day of ovulation. But on the other hand I did use preseed & softcups and :spermy: can live inside for several days...

FXed that we get our :bfp:

I have a good feeling about this month! :dust:

When are you going to test? Thinking now I can test on V-day!

hking...have you tested?? its is likely that you could be pg. Though the spotting is troubling at 11 DPO it could still be implantation bleeding, but it also could be AF. DID you POAS?

I got a positive on an opk yester day but a bfn on a hpt... I also did an ultrasound today at work and we didn't see anything, although I'm not sure if you would see anything this early anyway since it wasn't transvag... My right ovary (the one that had multiple large follicles) this cycle was enlarged.... Twice the size of my left ovary, it wasn't like that twonweeks ago when i did my last scan... Can the clomid cause this? I am trying to be positive and just get myself excited for my next cycle... I plan on bd'ing a lot more, trying the preseed, temping, eating sweet potatoes (even though they gross me out!), and I think I will try taking chasteberry... I really think af is right around the corner... My boobs not being tender at all is just throwing me off!

thats concerning about your Ovary being enlarged. Clomid can cause ovarian cysts. I would go get checked out by a Dr. Thats cool that you can do that at your job.

BTW, don't think you should mix chasteberry with clomid. They can counteract eachother.

And its not over yet, until the fat lady sings. Its possible you had a late implantation.
FX'ed.

That is true.. It's not over til it's over! Just mentally preparing myself I guess... Ohh I didn't realize they would counteract each other, thank you for telling me!!! We didn't see any cysts, but I'll probably wait a few days and scan again... If it's still enlarged I'll make an appointment with my Dr.

Well...looks like the house we were going to get we aren't now. Hubby went with the inspector today and this house has a lot of issues :cry: and my dad had a complete shoulder replacement today, lost a lot of blood but they are monitoring him... Hopefully I get an EXTREMELY sticky bean this month to bring some joy....

On a brighter note, glad to see you got your +opk dear...good luck! :dust:

I'm sorry about the house! I know its hard to stay optimistic about things like that but maybe it just means something better is in store for you, you definitely don't want a house thats full of problems unless you have the time and money to put into it! Im sorry to hear about your dad! Keep us updated, we're here if you need to chat!

Fingers crossed for ya!

I'm sorry about the house! I know its hard to stay optimistic about things like that but maybe it just means something better is in store for you, you definitely don't want a house thats full of problems unless you have the time and money to put into it! Im sorry to hear about your dad! Keep us updated, we're here if you need to chat!

Fingers crossed for ya!

Thanks sooo much :hugs:

hm...

Although yesterday FF decided i was 3dpo, when i entered my temp this morning it has ammended it and is saying that i am 3dpo today. This is confusing stuff, at least still in the 2ww though, just hate this waiting! I am going to try and hold out as long as poss before testing though, if I can i am going to try and wait until V-day, how romantic would it be for a BFP!

Sorry about the house Jeepprincess, FX'd this is your month for a BFP (well all of ours in fact!!)

yay!! explains all the twinges I have been feeling. Excited to be in the 2WW. My only fear is that we did not BD enough. We DTD on CD13 and CD15, but not on the actual day of ovulation. But on the other hand I did use preseed & softcups and :spermy: can live inside for several days...

FXed that we get our :bfp:

I have a good feeling about this month! :dust:

Only takes once!!! you might have caught it just at the right time!

Jeepprincess, sorry about the house. Hopefully you will find a better match soon! Also, hope your dad has a speedy recovery. I know several people who had replacement shoulder surgeries and are fine. Hopefully he will be right as rain in no time.

Charlotte, I know the 2WW is hard...though I think I actually enjoy it more then waiting to ovulate. The excitement of testing... symptom spotting and the possibility of actually being pregnant! Any symptoms? LOL.

That's very true 2ww waiting is definately the better wait.

No symptoms yet but then it is very early days.

DrGomps....I agree with you 100%, no one really talks about the OTWW (other two week wait) :) I find that first two weeks are the hardest...I enjoy the tww, it is hard to wait for that day to poas, but when that day comes its either the best day or the worst...so far its been the worse for me...hopefully this is OUR :bfp: month.

Thanks about my dad also, being an x-ray tech I have seen plenty of these surgeries but when its your dad it makes it a little bit more scary...they are watching His H&h and from what the stepmom told me lastnight is that its gone up. She said he was near critical blood loss...but she does tend to stretch the truth. So we shall see, sent him so flowers since I live 4.5 hours away, hope that cheers him up a little...if he even knows they are there from all the drugs they have him on.

On another note, came home lastnight and my DH said, "babe, I was reading your fitpregnancy magazine and they say that its healthy for you to jog, even more so then brisk walking" hehe he is so cute. I bought one of those fitpregnancy magazines to hopefully see something about working out while trying and while preggo. Since I workout a lot now i get nervous that I do too much. Any of you guys worry about that? If so what do you guys do?

Sorry so long, we just got woke up by a fire alarm in our 6 floor downtown apt...hehe so I have spent a while outside in the cold...so I seem to be long winded and chatty now...Good Morning gals! :hugs:

Jeepprincess, how annoying, fire alarm. I tried to sleep in this morning but couldn't sleep after DH left at 6 am. Cutting back on caffeine has made me need more sleep. thats so cute that your DH is looking at the fit pregnancy mag. I am not super active at the moment, which is really terrible. I do yoga, but not much else. Actually going skiing next weekend in Vermont. Slightly worried about a fall or whether its too strenous because I might be pregnant. But then again I can also test before I go as I will be 10DPO. I am postponing grant reviews, really would rather obsess about babies. :(

Well ladies... I'm out, the spotting and cramping ended up being af after all. Today is officially cd1... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, I'm hoping to hear about some bfp from you girls!

Well ladies... I'm out, the spotting and cramping ended up being af after all. Today is officially cd1... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, I'm hoping to hear about some bfp from you girls!

Sorry the :witch: got ya...will keep my fx'd for you next month :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->