27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

sorry to hear about the :bfn: jeepprincess. Charlotte, it is common for some spotting in early pg. Fx'ed for you! I think its common also to not have alot of symptoms, especially this early on.

Spotting seems to have stopped now, was just that once first thing this morning. Just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings although I am fairly certain af is gearing up to make an appearance.

F'xed for you Charlotte.

My boss basically just sprung a presentation on me for tomorrow last minute so I have to spend my v day preparing instead of time with DH. BOO!

Oh that's rubbish!

Well my temp has dropped a little more today so almost certain now that the witch is gearing up for her visit.

Trying to stay positive though that my LP has gone from 11 days to at least 14 now thanks to Vit B complex

Well I'm out...the :witch: got me this morning. Good luck to you guys still waiting to test...:dust:

sorry to hear that jeep princess. any plans to tackle this next cycle? my temps have been so weird this cycle...I am nervous that it was an anovulatory cycle.
Charlotte do you have a chart I could see?

The link is in my sig.

Sorry to hear that jeepprincess. FX'd for next cycle!!!

are you going to test again charlotte or wait and see if :witch: comes?

I think witch will be flying in tomorrow or through the night but if not I might test again tomorrow if my temp is still above the coverline.

ugh feeling down. A friend on mine just announced that she gets to hear her babies heart beat this week and she is going to record it on a build a bear so everytime she squeezes it she can hear its heart beat. Sigh. Hard not to be envious. I have a baby shower on Friday too. Seems never ending. I don't know why but for whatever reason I feel like this cycle didn't work. no reason in particular, but just feel that way for some reason. Oh and I had mice gave birth today and yesterday. Granted I used the pups to grow some brain cells but still...I am jealous that they get to be pregnant and give birth!!

I know how hard that is. So many of my friends seem to be pregnant and most of them weren't even trying, can't help but have a little of the green eyed monster. Our really close friend who is expecting is now getting a proper little bump as well and I find it so hard to see her, just want that to be me.

Started having af cramps aswell so also feeling pretty gutted. So glad I can talk on here about it though. Feel like I bum out dh quite alot as he is the only person I can really talk to.

Sorry Andrea just realise I completely forgot to ask, how was your little get away?

Hi Charlotte, thanks for asking, my getaway was lovely. Did lots of thing a ttcer should not due, I had a glass of wine, went in a hot tub and exerted myself quite a bit on the mountain. Got a few bruises. Hopefully that doesn't effect my chances this month. Guess its just hard to put life on hold while I wait to conceive and then have a negative month after month makes me regret saying no to so many things. *sigh*. WIsh it wasn't so hard.

Sorry to hear about your cramps....but AF is late right?? So its not over yet...and if not we will get through the next cycle together!!!

Well she has flown in so back to CD1. Was absolutely gutted last night when she began to show but not feeling too bad now, trying to be positive.

Think i am going to stick with what i did last cycle:

EPO - everyday up till ov
Soy - 160mg cd3-5 and 200mg cd6+7
B50 complex everyday
BD every other day from first high on cbfm then when i get my peak bd every day for 3 days

FX this will do the trick.

STill got my FX'd for you Andrea for this month!!!

sorry to hear that charlotte. :( stupid :witch: hopefully this next cycle is the one. I sort of feel like this cycle was unsuccessful. I am hopeful, but realistic. :(

Here's to get pregnant this cycle!!! :dust: It will happen soon! If you get pregnant this cycle when would be your due date? Late november?

Yes would be end of Nov (Same as my birthday), I am trying to be really positive about this cycle and we are going to go to town and not miss any BD'ing.

I know what you mean though about being hopeful but being realistic. I seem to reach a point where I just cant imagine it ever happening and i find it so hard to snap out of that feeling.

I tested...even though its way too early (8DPO) and BFN. Still disappointed. Have to go to a baby shower tomorrow and would much rather go with a BFP so I won't be so green.

Still really early though!!! Although is is still disappointing, think you do sometimes get it in to your head 'well it could be positive' and then when its not it is very dis-heartening. There is still hope though!!!

I just wish AF would rear her ugly face so I could start over...hate this waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->