27 TTC #1 looking for a buddy

Sorry she got you. Fingers crossed for this cycle though.

boo! Stupid :witch: Sorry hking. Hopefully next month will be your month! All you ladies who are in the 2WW any symptoms? I almost started crying yesterday over something really silly.... :shrug:

I've had alot of creamy cm but don't know if that is a symptom or not.

Other 2ww I've symptom spotted like made and last month I really thought was it as I seemed to have lots of symptoms but this month haven't really had any.

Also been having some little twinges, almost like ovulation pain I suppose. Nothing major just little niggles.

How was everyone's weekend? Went way to fast for me. Saturday I hung out with a pregnant friend and got to admire her nursery...hopefully that will be us soon! Did you guys watch the superbowl? If so what was your favorite commercial? I really liked the darthvader one and the doritos with the finger licking.

Hiya

Weekend def went far too quick!! its my first day back at work today since xmas. Its not too bad but i am tired already.

DRGOMPS----Hey dear, my weekend was good, went by fast. We had to go back to where my husband is from which is 3 hours away so we did lots of driving. We did watch the superbowl...NOT HAPPY about it either :nope: I'm a Stealers fan so it was disappointing to say the least. I really liked the pepsi commercial where the wife thru a can at him and he ducked and it hit that girl...hehe. The baby e-trade are always my favorite so I really like the pre-game spoof they did. The darth vader was real cute as well. Ohhh and the sniker commercial with Rosan was funny. I forget the rest of them. My poor hubby was sick yesterday with a low grade fever and tummy aches....told him that maybe I was preggo and he was getting the symptoms...hehe I sure wish that was the case....he is right as rain today though....

jeepprincess, the snickers commercial was great!! Richard Lewis and Rosanne Barr!

So I am a bit confused today ladies....I got a positive OPK, definite positive! I never got quite a positive before, but my temps suggest I am 8 DPO...But maybe I haven't ovulated yet? Or maybe I am pg and I am detecting HCG on an OPK?? I think the former is more probable. I probably am just entering my 2WW, which would be consistent with my previous cycles.
Mentally preparing my self to wait to more weeks to know!
I just got another gift for a friend's baby shower which is next week and saw her yesterday for the first time in 6 months (she is 6 months pregnant). Its hard not to be envious! She is so tiny and the bump is so cute on her, I have a feeling I will be much bigger at 6 months!!

Perhaps it is picking up the HCG because looking at your temps i would think you ov'd when you originally thought you did.

Its all very confusing i never know what to think. I might take an OPK when i get home just out of curiosity.

the OPK was neg today....think I may have just ovulated...ugh...have to start the tww all over again...Don't understand why my temps are all crazy.

though DH did something cute to cheer me up. A neighbor was getting rid of their stroller and my hubby got it for us.

Hiya ladies, I will be on vacation the next few days so I won't be on here much...have a great weekend and v-day!

Does anyone know what this "soy" stuff is people are talking about on here...I keep seeing women say they are taking "soy" ?

Have a great holiday!!

It's soy isoflavenes. I take them, it's meant to help bring forward ov'n. I normally ovulate cd17/18 and this cycle after taking 160mg of soy on cd3-5 and 200mg on cd6&7 I ov'd on cd15.

It has a similar effect to clomid I think a d you take it on the same days as the dr would prescribe clomid.

hi guys, am new to all this so havent a clue what to say.i had my eggs collected on monday and im in alot of discomfort, how long does it last? they got 12 eggs all fertilised and et taking place on saturday. take care everyone x

Well i think i am out this month ladies - again!!!

My temp hasnt dropped below the coverline yet but had a slight tinge of brown to my CM this morning and a BFN.

Im thinking of making a doctors appointment as we have been properly TTC (as in charting etc) for 5 months and we were just letting nature do its thing for a few months before that.

I know it hasnt been a year yet but the whole thing is really stressing me out and getting me down which is obviously not helping.

Feel so let down.

Hi Charlotte, sorry to hear that...I think they say if you are charting for 5 months and are not successful that you can see a Dr. Is it possible that you ovulated later and you are experiencing implantation bleeding? the say there is a dip during implantation. Does AF normally start with brown spotting?

Hi Charlotte, sorry to hear that...I think they say if you are charting for 5 months and are not successful that you can see a Dr. Is it possible that you ovulated later and you are experiencing implantation bleeding? the say there is a dip during implantation. Does AF normally start with brown spotting?

Not really had this before, sometimes get a little brown before the red (sorry TMI) but never really had the cm like this.

I dont think i did ov later as the temp, cbfm and cm all seems to tie up, but them i guess you never know.

I dont feel like i am pregnant, although not sure i would know what it feels like as i have never been pregnant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->