27 weeks and spotting...

beaner

Reaction score
I am a little over 27 weeks in my very first pregnancy and I just used the restroom and noticed some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. It is similar to when I used to get my period, but nothing in my panties. I was told at my 23 week ultrasound that I have a low lying placenta. Should I call the birthing center or wait it out?

I would definitely call the birthing center hun! Go get checked out because you dont know if it is serious or not. Praying for ya!

The low lying placenta can def. cause the spotting, esspecially if you've been more active than normal. I had that in the beginning of this pregnancy and had two bleeding episodes, that started off as spotting. Luckily, mine moved at my 20 week u/s. You should call your dr. to be sure :)

Definitely call -otherwise you will just sit and worry. Hopefully you can get checked and they can put your mind at rest - or give you a care plan.

Thanks... just called. Waiting for the nurse to call me back. I HATE waiting!

Sounds like it will be because of the placenta, my sister had this and went onto have a healthy baby girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->