27 weeks and wiped out

mentormel

Reaction score
I am 42 years old and 27 weeks pregnant with my third. I have an almost 7 and 9 year old and work full time outside of the home. Alot of days I am wiped out. All of my blood work is normal. I just wasn't this tired with my other two ‍♀️

I was exactly the same on my 3rd baby! From second trimester, I even had to cut my hours down in work to just part time and the struggle didnt get any easier, just harder! I was so glad when he was born, I had much more energy with that extra child than I did pregnant and only looking after the two! I did suffer with anaemia though but honestly I struggled anyway, I was huge and uncomfortable and I work in retail meaning many hours on my feet and swollen ankles at the end of it. It does get easier, but I might be when the baby is already born that's all :haha:

Hi hon. My baby is 15 weeks old now and ive just turned 40.
I noticed being 39 and pregnant I was alot more tired then I was with my last pregnancy at 32 so I think age does come into a bit on the tiredness front.
I was severely anemic tho so that didnt help matters.
We will be ttc again next year when I'm 41 so if we are blessed again I know I will prob feel the tiredness again.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy.

Heya! Third baby here too and I am 27 weeks right now. I feel you and am exhausted by the end of the day, and by end, I mean like 7 pm. Hang in there!

Hi ya ladies, same here! 28 weeks, full-time job & 19 month old toddler at home. I`ve had pretty easy pregnancy so far, but man, I am exhausted in the evenings (by 7 pm)
Looking forward to have my body and energy back in short few months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->