27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Just got back from my 40 week appointment. I had changed so much she was able to do a good sweep :happydance:

My last check i was almost there but still no access at all to do one and that was only Thursday.

I have been told to keep active to make it more likely to be successful but that i was very very soft and shortened.

I am already feeling more severe contractions and have had some bloody show. Please pray this works and quickly as i have been in labour for 5 weeks + now and really want this done :thumbup:

New picture, 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/Pikachu15/P1040357.jpg

Sorry the stupid picture turned by it's self.

Well i ended up in hospital early hours of yesterday morning. I had got to 2 cms so they gave me a mini sweep whilst there and monitored contractions. Was sent home to progress. Had to then go back at lunch time for a scan and Monkey was okay.

Contractions are still increasing although still at every 2 mins. I am trying to get hold of someone to check my progress as need to know if i have got any further along xx

Good luck sunflower I hope I wake up tomorrow to a happy birth story :) sending hugs your way from me and baby Kacey :) xxx

So i am now 2 mins apart lasting 50-60 seconds. I lost some plug yesterday after midwife came out to check me. She did a good sweep then while she was there lol.

Went to Asda yesterday evening for a 6 hour walk (i like looking at the food lol) and contractions got worse. This morning when i woke up i had tons of show.

Labour ward said to eat and drink lots, have some rest and then get up and be active and call back when i am in tons more pain, as better of staying at home still for now.

Should be today i have him, or early hours of tomorrow xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...achus-might-update-page-2-a.html#post16470491

So i am now 2 mins apart lasting 50-60 seconds. I lost some plug yesterday after midwife came out to check me. She did a good sweep then while she was there lol.

Went to Asda yesterday evening for a 6 hour walk (i like looking at the food lol) and contractions got worse. This morning when i woke up i had tons of show.

Labour ward said to eat and drink lots, have some rest and then get up and be active and call back when i am in tons more pain, as better of staying at home still for now.

Should be today i have him, or early hours of tomorrow xx

Good luck!

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/933323-hannah-here.html#post16566811

I gave birth to AlfieRay at 7:30pm on 31st March. It was a horrific delivery. Being released tomorrow xx

sunflower- im sorry to hear it was so bad! i hope you and baby A are ok. how are things with your DH? was he there for the birth?

Congratulations sunflower :) I'm glad you LO is here and you are both well :) hugs xx

He was a star for the birth.

Monkey is a lot better today thankfully. We had the Midwife day 3 check today and she said it all looks on track which is great, seeing her again in day 5.

He is now 7lb 5.5 which is within the 10% loss allowed.

I am hopefully going to be better in a few days, so i will be able to do more without so much pain. x

I cannot believe we finally have our babies! I keep thinking wow he is actually mine...still feels like i have borrowed someone else's baby for a few days lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->