27 weeks :) due march 24th finally at 3rd Tri :)

Still no baby!!!!!! Or contractions so I'm guessing I'll be induced today!! No waterbirth for me ha ha hope ur all ok x

So i saw the GP this morning. She had to call my Hospital to find out if it was okay to do a sweep at 38 weeks. They said that although unconventional she could do one on me if she could because of how i am, so i am booked in to go back in an hour and ten mins.

The GP said as long as she can get access then she will do it. She said she has tiny hands so she wont need much room if it comes to it lol.

So now i am praying lots that it is possible to be done and that it works quickly so that this can all be done and that labour will finally be done with!

Shall let you know if it was done or not when i get back :) xx

I hope all is going well Collette.

Sweep couldn't be done. Had to go to the hospital for monitoring as he has gone quiet. I was given an ultrasound too, still a boy, yay! Although an 8lb boy already, expected to reach 9lb at 40 weeks.
I have to go back if he doesn't pick up. If I end up going back a couple more times then they will induce me.
Meanwhile my GP will keep checking and do a sweep as soon as she can x

Well, I'm a mummy :) a gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl at 12.07pm yesterday to Kacey Maria Lynn Newton, 11 days early abd weighing 7lbs 6oz! after a long and horrific labour :( I had to be induced which was the worst experience ever! Lol

My birth story, my waters broke at 3am Monday morning but no contractions started naturally, I came into hospital and was finally induced at 11pm tues night! I was on the hormone for 15mins which started contractions but baby became stressed so they stopped! Contractions continued naturally but irregular! I dilated to 3cm by 3am I was then put back on the drip to regulate my contractions, after my next check at 6am I had been havin strong contractions and managed with gas and air! A doctor come to see what was wrong examined me and I was still 3cm!! But she noticed my waters had not completely popped! She ruptured them completely and contractions came every 2 mins strong and painful! By this time I had been awake for 30hours so I decided on an epidural so I could sleep! I woke then at 9am in excrutiating pain down my left side! My epidural had moved and gone on one side so I could feel everything in my left side! I had that sorted and was examined at 11 am I was fully dilated and nearly ready to push. I started pushing at 11.45am and Kacey was born at 12.07pm :) absolutely gorgeous!

I'll upload pics when I get home from hospital today :) xx

congrats collette!!!!!!

i hope you can get a sweep soon sunflower!

how is everyone doing today??

I think they are re checking me in the morning. Here's hoping they can this time as I think at his weight he is more than cooked and I want him to not get stuck lol x

I went to the OBGYN today. They are going to have me have a internal check next week. Everything is going great.

Well, I'm a mummy :) a gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl at 12.07pm yesterday to Kacey Maria Lynn Newton, 11 days early abd weighing 7lbs 6oz! after a long and horrific labour :( I had to be induced which was the worst experience ever! Lol

My birth story, my waters broke at 3am Monday morning but no contractions started naturally, I came into hospital and was finally induced at 11pm tues night! I was on the hormone for 15mins which started contractions but baby became stressed so they stopped! Contractions continued naturally but irregular! I dilated to 3cm by 3am I was then put back on the drip to regulate my contractions, after my next check at 6am I had been havin strong contractions and managed with gas and air! A doctor come to see what was wrong examined me and I was still 3cm!! But she noticed my waters had not completely popped! She ruptured them completely and contractions came every 2 mins strong and painful! By this time I had been awake for 30hours so I decided on an epidural so I could sleep! I woke then at 9am in excrutiating pain down my left side! My epidural had moved and gone on one side so I could feel everything in my left side! I had that sorted and was examined at 11 am I was fully dilated and nearly ready to push. I started pushing at 11.45am and Kacey was born at 12.07pm :) absolutely gorgeous!

I'll upload pics when I get home from hospital today :) xx

Congratulations! :happydance:

Just got back from drs. Sweep unable to be done. Bump is measuring at 40 weeks. He has gone from 3/5 engaged to 2/5 engaged since Tuesday so he has dropped more :) x

OH and I are taking bets on when we think baby will arrive. The loser gets to buy us a new pair of shoes lol he is guessing March 27 and I'm guessing April 1!

Pics of our little Kacey :)

i love her so much although the breast feeding is soo tough :(

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/090-Copy.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/126-Copy.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/084-Copy.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/059-Copy.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/039-Copy.jpg

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/046-Copy.jpg

Aww cute cute Princess!! Thanks for sharing.

Oh i checked my notes and he was put down as 8lb 6oz on tues not the 8lbs i was told :-/

I hope you win the shoes hehe :)

xxxx

sunflower- thats great news, things are moving along nicely

yoshi- hope your internal shows things are coming along

original- i hope mommas intuition wins!

collette- :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:she is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! what a beautiful family too. you and daddy look so happy. the bf is tough. im going to a clinic today to get help on my latch. im in so much pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->