27 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

youngwife20

Reaction score
WOW!! I Am sooo happy!!! im 27 weeks today and it sure feels great! one more week til im 7 months!, i was just thinking back it seems like a life time ago when i was like 5 weeks pregnant praying for time to fly by so i can reach this point!

im so happy!! woohoo

in uk im technicaly in third tri today? is that right lol.. i may hang around here alittle bit longer as in third tri its mainly labour signs people discuss and i dont think im at that point yet lol but it feels good to be finaly in 3rd tri! im so relaxed now!! :)

Congratulations!!! (and a little bit jealous!!)

Congrats!

Me too!

I just posted about being officially 3rd tri now but like you it doesn't really seem relevant to me yet. Think I'm going to be in limbo between the 2 for the time being.

But it is nice to know we're on the home stretch now!

X

Congrats! Wish I was at third trimester!

Congrats!

Me too!

I just posted about being officially 3rd tri now but like you it doesn't really seem relevant to me yet. Think I'm going to be in limbo between the 2 for the time being.

But it is nice to know we're on the home stretch now!

X
how long do you think youl be in limbo for lol? i dont think that will be relevent to me for ages lol nd it is great knowing were almost there!!

congrats on 27 weeks xx

I'm thinking limbo til 34/35 weeks!

I'll keep posting in both places whenever I see a thread that I can answer or that's relevant to me.

Because I'm having an elective c section at 38 and a half weeks it's not like I'm even going to be posting about looking out for signs of labour or anything. I remember from my first pregnancy but this time around even those posts won't be relevant to me!

Things seem to get more heated over there too, think the hormones must really start getting to people over there!

X

I'm thinking limbo til 34/35 weeks!

I'll keep posting in both places whenever I see a thread that I can answer or that's relevant to me.

Because I'm having an elective c section at 38 and a half weeks it's not like I'm even going to be posting about looking out for signs of labour or anything. I remember from my first pregnancy but this time around even those posts won't be relevant to me!

Things seem to get more heated over there too, think the hormones must really start getting to people over there!

X

lol does it? i pop in every now and then but i dont think i stick around long enough to notice the heated discussions lol i just plod along minding my own business lol , and wow so you know exactly when your little one will be here!!! thats amazing actualy knowing what your counting down for! :) im counting down till fullterm then going from there hah xx

hi ya im uk too im 27 weeks wednesday!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
WOW!! I Am sooo happy!!! im 27 weeks today and it sure feels great! one more week til im 7 months!, i was just thinking back it seems like a life time ago when i was like 5 weeks pregnant praying for time to fly by so i can reach this point!

im so happy!! woohoo

in uk im technicaly in third tri today? is that right lol.. i may hang around here alittle bit longer as in third tri its mainly labour signs people discuss and i dont think im at that point yet lol but it feels good to be finaly in 3rd tri! im so relaxed now!! :)

Congrats! Bet it feels good being in your third tri! 2 weeks and 6 days to go! x

Congratulations :) I want to be 27 wks too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->