27 weeks tomorrow! Showing off my bump for the last time in 2nd Trimester!

Violet3

Mama to 1 baba <3
Reaction score
Helloo ladiessss ! :happydance:

So this is a bit of a pointless thread really but I start my 3rd Trimester tomorrow and would just like to upload a picture which I have just taken of my bump (26 weeks 6 days)- my very last 2nd Trimester bump photo ! :haha: It's scary how quickly this trimester has gone ! :wacko:

Here's my lovely bump :cloud9: :

Attachments

• 26weeks6daysBUMP2.jpg
    26weeks6daysBUMP2.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 42
Aw, lovely bump dear xx Congrats on moving to 3rd tri! You're in the home stretch now!

Awww fab bump :) congrats on reachin 3rd tri!! Not long left now xx

Gorgeous bump and congrats on moving into third tri. I agree it has flown, especially the last few weeks! See you over there next week, if I move hehe x

Thank you ! :) I honestly don't know where the time's gone since being about 12 weeks to getting to 27 weeks tomorrow ! :O I keep forgetting I've even had my 20 week scan yet because it feels like the 12 week one was only last month ! :haha: x

Gorgeous bump and congrats on moving into third tri. I agree it has flown, especially the last few weeks! See you over there next week, if I move hehe x

Haha thank you ! And I know what you mean about the whole 'if I move' thing :haha: I'll probably keep flicking between 2nd and 3rd Tri, because most of the 3rd Tri threads are people that are like 'OMG am I in labour ?!', and I'm just not at that stage yet ! :haha: x

Lovely bump! And congrats on moving onto the third! Crazy how fast time flies isn't it? I'll be there myself in 1.5 weeks! :happydance:

That is a great bump and Congrats on moving up.

I'm coming over Saturday! Great idea for the last 2nd trimester picture! I think I will swing back and forth as well. Although, I really do think BnB should have a "Labor" board and free up third tri!

Love the bump!Congrats I still have a long wat to 3rd trimester, but Im ready LoL- See you there!

Fantastic bump!!

Good luck in 3rd tri!

By the time I get to 3rd tri you will have your baby!!!:flower:

Oh god ! :wacko: That's so strange ! I'm used to saying that to people but not having it said to me ! :haha: I only realised today that if my baby comes early, they will be here not next month but the month after ! Oh dear lord xD !! X

Oh god ! :wacko: That's so strange ! I'm used to saying that to people but not having it said to me ! :haha: I only realised today that if my baby comes early, they will be here not next month but the month after ! Oh dear lord xD !! X

absolutely you will enjoy the 3rd trimester they have a newborn almost everyday over there... a lot of excitement.

Congrats and see you there soon ( 4 weeks)

congrats and I'll see you there in a couple of days!!

Wow, lots of us ladies are fast approaching the 3rd Tri by the looks of it ! :) :hugs:

Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments about my bump ! :flower: x

Congrats on 3rd tri!! Great looking bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->