28 and recently married...TTC #1

jchmielecki

Mom of one little girl
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and my husband and I just started TTC. We were married in September and were originally going to wait a year to start, but decided that we were ready now. We started trying in my last cycle but nothing came of it. I started charting and researching and started using OPK to help us know when to try. I talk to my mom quite a bit but there's only so much we can talk about. I would love to be able to make some buddies here that I could chat about everything with. :wave:

~Jenn C.

I am also TTC #1 this is my second cycle of trying! Would love to be pals!

I am also TTC #1 this is my second cycle of trying! Would love to be pals!

So good to hear from you! It's nice to know someone is in the same boat! I'm only about half way through my cycle, and according to my charting I'm at my most fertile...and wouldn't you know, my husband is away on business. :sad1:
At least it's only for a couple days so maybe we will still make the window.... :)

:dust:

Oh no...isn't that always the way! hahaha Hopefully he will be back in time and if not you can still have fun practicing!!

Oh no...isn't that always the way! hahaha Hopefully he will be back in time and if not you can still have fun practicing!!

Absolutely! As my best friend told me "If at first you don't conceive, try, try again!" :)

I tested this morning but got a BFN booo!!

I tested this morning but got a BFN booo!!

:sad1: I'm sorry.. :hugs:

I've got my doctors appointment this afternoon and they scheduled extra time for preconception counseling. I'm hoping it all goes ok. I will let you know what they say.

So I went to the doctor today and she did my pap and asked if I was ovulating because it apparently appeared so. She said that I was most fertile for the 10 hours...I had taken a ovulation test before I went and got a super dark line so I knew I was. She asked a bunch of questions and gave me the green light! Hubby gets home from his business trip tonight at like midnight. I told him to get a coffee on his way home from the airport cause we need to do it - doctors orders! LOL

Thing that sucks is I think I'm getting a cold...:sad1:

Awww sounds so great and sofas you got the green light! Yay!! Have fun tonight hehehe

Hey hun!! How was your weekend?!?!?! So I am 15 DPO and still no sign of AF, but another negative test! hmmmm At this point I just want AF to come so I can just get ready to start again this month!!!!

Are you usually very regular? I usually am (28 days) and this past month I only had a 23 day cycle. It was really strange. But now it seems like my cycle is back on track. I hope so anyway. :)

This weekend has been okay. We definitely both have full blown colds now. We just got out of bed and it's noon. I hate this cause usually I will take all kinds of meds to get over it quickly and now I don't want to take anything just in case I am pregnant. I'm making chili today though in the crock pot and I'm hoping that will work with clearing our sinuses. LOL.

How was your weekend?

I am usually every 31 days once in a blue moon it will be 29 or 32 days. Today is day 33! Argh!!!! I keep getting waves of PMS symptoms!!

I'm keeping my FX for you! Definitely keep me updated on what's happening! :dust:

Hubby and I are both home from work sick today. This cold just won't go away. My work was not happy about me calling in. But I work in a hospital and I couldn't justify possibly giving my cold to patients. Plus I feel like junk. LOL.

Oh know I hope you feel better. I was up in the middle of the night because I wasn't feeli g week either argh!! I came to work though. Still no sign of AF and my internet cheap preg test was a negative this morning. Argh I may go back out and the the FRER and try again. The whole not knowin thing is making me nuts!!!

I know what you mean. I've got until the 16th at the earliest that I can try with the tests I have. It feels so far away!!

How was your day? Any signs of AF?

I'm starting to feel a little better today...Think it will be back to work tomorrow. I knew I was starting to feel better when I got totally bored sitting at home. So I decided to start a blog. LOL. If you want to check it out here's the link. :)

Path to Parenthood

Hello :)

I am also 28 recently married (May 29, 2011) and TTC #1. Husband and I knew we wanted kids, and were planning on trying next year sometime, but this month we thought we were pregnant. AF came yesterday and it was shocking how much it hurt to know there was no baby yet. DH says it made him realize he was ready now. So looks like we are on go :) I have no idea where to start on the whole charting thing. I ordered a Ovulation/ preg test pack off amazon last night for 9 bucks.

Sorry for not using all the correct abbreviations, still learning :)

Would love to have people to talk to about all of this, as none of my friends are married or have any children. My mom who is also my boss at work would just be concerned about taking time off I think, so I cant talk to her yet either about any of this.

Now to figure out signatures for my posts :)

Hello :)

I am also 28 recently married (May 29, 2011) and TTC #1. Husband and I knew we wanted kids, and were planning on trying next year sometime, but this month we thought we were pregnant. AF came yesterday and it was shocking how much it hurt to know there was no baby yet. DH says it made him realize he was ready now. So looks like we are on go :) I have no idea where to start on the whole charting thing. I ordered a Ovulation/ preg test pack off amazon last night for 9 bucks.

Sorry for not using all the correct abbreviations, still learning :)

Would love to have people to talk to about all of this, as none of my friends are married or have any children. My mom who is also my boss at work would just be concerned about taking time off I think, so I cant talk to her yet either about any of this.

Now to figure out signatures for my posts :)

Hi there! So glad you responded here! It's all very overwhelming when you first start researching and charting. I haven't been doing it long (only about a month) but I've learned so much doing it. A great place to go is fertilityfriend.com. You can chart your cycle and it will give you information as to when you might ovulate and you can keep track of any symptoms you might have. It's also a great way to really learn about your body. I had no idea what my body did during my cycles and it was so interesting to really see what happens and keep track of it all.

My hubby and I started the beginning of last month trying and then AF came. So I decided that I wanted to get in and see my OB/GYN ahead of time and get some preconception counseling. I got the green light from her and I felt so much better about it.

I wish you luck and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Argh so I think I got your sickness! haha I wound up with a 103 fever and the stomach bug! OMG ugh!! Anyway I stayed home from work today and I am feeling a bit better. Today is 6 days late and I am still testing negative and still no signs of AF. I think being sick isn't helping anything! How are you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->