28 and recently married...TTC #1

I'm doing ok. Been a bit more nauseous lately but still not that bad. I slept like all of the weekend. LOL.

How are you doing?

I'm hanging in there! Can't do much now but wait to test!!!!

Hey there! How you doing? Any news yet? :)

Yes, I had a chemical pregnancy this month! Sigh I had a positive urine test and a couple of days later wound up with a negative blood test. I am just awaiting the witch now in hopes next month bring better luck. How are you feeling?

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my FX that this will be your month.

I'm doing ok. We have our second appointment this Thursday and I wish they would just do an early scan or something. I haven't had too many symptoms besides being tired all the time. I have had a bit of cramping and some mild nausea but that's about it. It makes me nervous that I don't feel worse. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones but still.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm keeping my FX that this will be your month.

I'm doing ok. We have our second appointment this Thursday and I wish they would just do an early scan or something. I haven't had too many symptoms besides being tired all the time. I have had a bit of cramping and some mild nausea but that's about it. It makes me nervous that I don't feel worse. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones but still.

Sorry to butt back in :) I got my BFP on Jan 7th. I have had no symptoms really at all, just cramping like I;m going to start and been a little more tired. I am so nervous something is not right. I just cant take that possibly it could be a sick free easy pregnancy. I had lunch with a friend today who has a newborn, she reminded me that she didnt get sick until around week 8, I am only around week 6 give or take a few days. We have our first appointment this up coming friday. Have no idea what to expect....

Hey there! How you doing? Any news yet? :)

Yes, I had a chemical pregnancy this month! Sigh I had a positive urine test and a couple of days later wound up with a negative blood test. I am just awaiting the witch now in hopes next month bring better luck. How are you feeling?

I am sorry to hear about your chemical :( Next month will be yours!

Went to the doctors today. I have an appointment on Thursday, but I was having some pain and they wanted to check it out. They ended up doing our first ultrasound and said everything looks good... The pains were apparently extremely bad gas... :oops:

Attachments

• 0117121649.jpg
    0117121649.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Heya, me and my partner been trying since july when i came off the pill, Nothing as of yet. My opks are showing Negitive ATM.. Hopefully Tomorrow my smiley face will appear. as today line seem to be darker. will be baby #1 So fingers crossed this time round will be a BFP :) Fingers Crossed. :)

I also got married may 28th an been ttc since June/July time. Desperate for a little bean and trying whatever I can to make it happen. Second month on cnfm I'm on cd3 and keeping positive! X

Went to the doctors today. I have an appointment on Thursday, but I was having some pain and they wanted to check it out. They ended up doing our first ultrasound and said everything looks good... The pains were apparently extremely bad gas... :oops:

Awwww so cute! Glad to hear that everything is ok!!

Can I just tell you how jealous I am that this happened to you the first shot.....I am already so exhausted and discouraged.....ARGH!!!! I'm out again this month....blah

How is everything with you?

Can I just tell you how jealous I am that this happened to you the first shot.....I am already so exhausted and discouraged.....ARGH!!!! I'm out again this month....blah

How is everything with you?

:( I'm sorry it didn't happen for you this month. When I initially talked to my doctor about it she said it could take a year when people are just starting to try, so don't get discouraged yet. I know it's frustrating. One of my best friends is going through the same thing now.

Things here are okay. I am starting to get back some of my energy and feel somewhat human again. We are going to be moving in the next couple months into a bigger place....just gotta find a place first...

Hang in there. I am keeping my FX for you. :hugs:

I know it could take awhile, but I think I will cry if it takes a year. I am not getting any younger. I wanted to be pregnant well before my 32 birthday, but that is coming up quick! ARGH!!!! EVERYBODY is pregnant and getting pregnant and I have friends lapping me and already pregnant with baby number 2!! ARGH!

Glad to hear that things are going well for you! Good luck finding a bigger place!! Moving is a pain, but it will be great to have a new place to start your family!

I know it could take awhile, but I think I will cry if it takes a year. I am not getting any younger. I wanted to be pregnant well before my 32 birthday, but that is coming up quick! ARGH!!!! EVERYBODY is pregnant and getting pregnant and I have friends lapping me and already pregnant with baby number 2!! ARGH!

Glad to hear that things are going well for you! Good luck finding a bigger place!! Moving is a pain, but it will be great to have a new place to start your family!

:( I hope it doesn't take a year for you either. :hugs:

I'm already getting stressed about moving.....so much to do.....and no energy to do it. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->