28 and recently married...TTC #1

Hello :)

I am also 28 recently married (May 29, 2011) and TTC #1. Husband and I knew we wanted kids, and were planning on trying next year sometime, but this month we thought we were pregnant. AF came yesterday and it was shocking how much it hurt to know there was no baby yet. DH says it made him realize he was ready now. So looks like we are on go :) I have no idea where to start on the whole charting thing. I ordered a Ovulation/ preg test pack off amazon last night for 9 bucks.

Sorry for not using all the correct abbreviations, still learning :)

Would love to have people to talk to about all of this, as none of my friends are married or have any children. My mom who is also my boss at work would just be concerned about taking time off I think, so I cant talk to her yet either about any of this.

Now to figure out signatures for my posts :)

Welcome!! Definitely great to have buddies on this journey!!!!!

Argh so I think I got your sickness! haha I wound up with a 103 fever and the stomach bug! OMG ugh!! Anyway I stayed home from work today and I am feeling a bit better. Today is 6 days late and I am still testing negative and still no signs of AF. I think being sick isn't helping anything! How are you?!

Oh no! Sorry you aren't feeling well... :sad1: I'm feeling better but this cold is just lingering and wont completely go away.

Being sick could screw your system all up. I'm thinking it did with mine.

I have today off so I am catching up on all the house chores I didn't do when I was really sick. The hubby is still really sick so I'm taking care of him too. Also getting caught up on a tons of school work. My finals are the day after AF is due. Talk about a distraction. LOL

I hope you are feeling better today!

I am back! I haven't been on here for awhile because I was getting obsessed! I still haven't gotten my period can you believe that ARGH!!! I am actually pretty sure she will be here ASAP as I have all the signs and symptoms. It just figures that our first couple of months of trying and my cycle is already acting up! I just want AF to get here so I can get this show on the road!!!

How are you?!

Don't you hate it when AF starts messing with you? I don't now what's going on with my cycle here. I'm feeling better than I was yesterday though. I was super nauseous and had a horrible headache. I've been having a few cramps the past few days and am really hoping it's not AF. I caved and did a test last night and this morning and both had a VERY faint line. I'm not sure if it is a faint BFP or just an evap line. It's almost not noticeable. I'm trying to not get my hopes up though. But keeping my FX!

So I caved and bought a more expensive test....got a First Response......and I got another line! Darker this time! This pic doesn't do it justice but here it is!

Attachments

• 10 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Faint Line2.jpg
    10 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Faint Line2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
Eeeeeek I see it!!! OMG hunny that is so insanely exciting!!! Keep me in the loop!!!!! AF is here which means I can finally get her over with and try again!!!

Eeeeeek I see it!!! OMG hunny that is so insanely exciting!!! Keep me in the loop!!!!! AF is here which means I can finally get her over with and try again!!!

Well I'm glad at least that AF finally showed up so you can start trying again!

I took another test today. It's getting darker! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 10 and 11 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Faint Line.jpg
    10 and 11 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Faint Line.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
It sure is!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ugh.........Let the morning (and afternoon and evening) sickness begin.....

Totally worth it in the end but holy crap. LOL

Took another test this morning. I wanted to see if it had gotten darker....and apprently I'm obsessed. LOL

Attachments

• 10 11 and 13 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Positives.jpg
    10 11 and 13 DPO Cyc 2 Preg Test Positives.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi there! How are you doing? I'm doing ok. Been kinda sick for the past few days. Morning sickness has kicked in. I'm getting ready for my first appointment next Tuesday. I'm excited but so nervous too.

Hope you are doing well. :)

Hey girl! how is everything!? how are you feeling! You must be excited about your appointment tomorrow! Have you told anybody you are pregnant yet?!?! Looks like the next time I will ovulate is around the new year. Going to start test with my OPK so we can get an idea for sure!! That would be a great New Years surprise!

Can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow!

Hey you! Just checking in! I am sure you are spending most of your time int he preggo threads now!!! How are you feeling?! I am waiting patiently to ovulate!!!

Hey you! Just checking in! I am sure you are spending most of your time int he preggo threads now!!! How are you feeling?! I am waiting patiently to ovulate!!!

I'm doing good! The appointment went well! It was just pretty much a time for me and my husband to talk to the doctor and ask questions. And then they took a bunch of blood for tests. My next appointment is in 3 weeks, and then the one after that we get to hear the heartbeat! :)

I haven't been feeling too bad. A little morning sickness but really not that bad. That's about it besides being tired ALL the time. LOL

How are you feeling?

That is so exciting!!! Yay!!!

I am good! Just patiently waiting to ovulate!!!

Got my positive on my OPK today!!! Hoping this is it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->