28 ttc would love to chat

C

claudinator

im 28 trying to concieve for three months no luck yet:nope: anyone else the same

Hi! I just started my second month ttc #2. Hopefully this will be a better month for both of us!

this is my third month and the opks make me anxious!

Last month was my first month using opk's and temping. I was thrilled to see I did ovulate, its been so long since we really tried.

i am 28 and have a daughter 18m we are going for number two last week of this month! good luck to u both

I just turned 31 :-( not so happy about that, but would really like to give my son a younger brother or sister soon! Good luck to you bella!

ya i know what you mean! i wanna give my daughter a sibling but i get nervous if she will hate me to im going nuts lol ty very much hes adorable!!!! btw

Thank you bella, I've been worried about how he would react to having a sibling bc he's used to having all our attention. But he recently met his newborn cousin and he's fascinated with him! So hopefully he would like a baby brother or sister too lol.

I'm almost 27, TTC #3. I have two little girls, aged 6 and 2, and would love a boy or a girl... we've been trying for almost six months now and nothing. I'm starting to chart this month but my temps are so high! I THINK I'm ovulating now... it's all so confusing! Lol. Good luck to you ladies!!

Hi there!

Still trying 4 months now i had an ultrasound last monday and i had a mature follicle and i got a positive opk that night!!

OPKs and temping are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->