28 weeks!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
:happydance: Cant believe 12 weeks to go till due date, ok its still draggin but still lol, everyone keeps tellin me to make the most of it cos ill miss bein pregnant and i know i did when i had Kai so thats just what im gonna try and do for the next 12 weeks!

I have midwife today, its been 4 weeks since i last seen her but it onlt seems 5 mins ago, dont make sense as to why its draggin lol!

Seen my midwife yest, and i asked her about the kick chart and when i should start counting etc, and she told me they had stoped doin that now and that i should just know if i feel somthing wrong then not to hesitate and ring mat ward!

Has anyone else been told this?
She said that all babies and pregnancies are different and that i should notice a pattern with babe and if it changes that when i ring??

Wohooo to you 28 weeks chick. Sorry didn't check out most of the board yesterday.

I was asked by MW about the 10 kicks although at same time she said to me if your baby is more active when you lie in bed at night and she stops doing that then use instincts and let us know .... if that makes sense.

:hugs: Thats ok hun.

Ive noticed a real pattern with baby, she has a really quiet day where i worry myself sick then shes none stop after that so i guess if it changes i ring then, also i always have my doppler!

Not long now!
xx

they told me, I should feel baby at least 12 times within 24 hours

12 is high - its defo 10!

Caitlin is always active when i go to bed at night. She told me to put my doppler away noticing how many and when she moves was more important x

or was it ten times?

I can't remember, but somewhat around there.

Yeah Rio is really active at night when in bed last night she was too active lol.
They dont like us to have these dopplers do they? I havent told my midwife.
I would def ring if i was worried anyway i would never rely completely on my doppler, or just me thinkin its all ok!
I def have at least 10 moves a day so thats good, i just worry cos shes not as active as Kai but then she could get more active as the time goes by, its still earlyish days i spose!
x

lol Mickey

Sophie hmm dunno mine just said its good for some causes too much panic for others & sometimes its the digi ones with heart rate display that cause more worry than those without. I think the early trying t hey are like hmmm best let them (though I had to show mine where it was lol) and in later stages its the movements that are more important basiclly not to reply on it that everything is fine just use it occasionally coz its nice to use if you use it with right mind if you get me.

I had my bloods took as well on tues and last night when i got in from work i had a msg to ring my docs, so i did and it turns out im anemic (sp) thought i was.
How quick was that though next day never known that!
I shall have to start eatin things with iron.
x

I had my 28 week bloods taken ummm will be two weeks monday and havent heard anything back, is tha normal?

normally, they only contact u if something is wrong!

as they didn't get in touch with u, everyhting should be alright with your blood and there is no need to worry :hi:

Doesn't time fly!! I keep getting eager for the birth, the baby, the experiences and getting a break from work and all that but then have to stop and tell myself to enjoy the pregnancy as much as I possibly can. It is neat cause I am noticing the babies kicks are changing in intensity. It is like it can not wind up to punch anymore cause it is getting more cramped. Instead, I get break dancing now combined with bulging body parts and the occasional knock out attempt! It is neat to feel the changes I have to admit.... at least now that morning sickness is gone!! When you put it into weeks away though it certainly sounds closer to baby day then it feels!!! Get a slight shock of reality that way! Ikes!!

I agree with just feeling for whats right with your baby. If you start counting your babies kicks when it is tired and sleeping you could unnecessarily panic yourself. When I feel the baby start up I just make sure that it feels strong and that nothing seems to have changed and then I may count them as well. When the little guy sleeps though there is no point in counting them. It definitly does not move much... Although it is an active little one when it gets going!!

Hope your anemia clears up with out a problem!!

Take care!!

I feel so drained, its untrue. Its a good job im not in work i am havin to sleep in the day i really cant be doin anything im that tired! Ive started takin my tablets at night hoping i dont get the sicky feelin this time.
x

Wohooo to you 28 weeks chick. Sorry didn't check out most of the board yesterday.

I was asked by MW about the 10 kicks although at same time she said to me if your baby is more active when you lie in bed at night and she stops doing that then use instincts and let us know .... if that makes sense.

i agree --- thats how i would do it as well cause mine is most active at night--- course i do feel him all the time in the day time as well but no where near what it is at night--- as long as ur feeling it normally and it doesnt suddenly stop for like a whole day===i wouldnt be too worried about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->