• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can i just check somert here , Are we writing they are from us or their own child? lol

:dohh:

They're from the babies :)

So if you've got Lou it'll be from Scarlett xx

That was my next question as her siggy doesn't say her name lol

I had a paranoid 'someone is stalking me moment' and took all my pics and info off :dohh:

x

hahahaha you didn't quite take ALL the photos off muahahahahahaha.
* evil stalker larf * :haha:

Yay mine is sent.....I love the card hehe sooo pretty :) Can't wait for mine to arrive...won't be able to open it til the evening though cos I am working :(

I have mine and have so far resisted the temptation of opening it!! Lol. So glad that i will have something to open come mothers day!! :-D

I wasnt able to get to the shop i wanted to get too, But its a mothers day card all the same, Im glad i get to open something too! woo:D

Where i am there is no decent card shops, 1 of em is a tacky thing that i wouldn't touch with your barge pole never mind mine!
So the card i bought online but the goodees i bought from shop :)

Can i just check somert here , Are we writing they are from us or their own child? lol

:dohh:

They're from the babies :)

So if you've got Lou it'll be from Scarlett xx

That was my next question as her siggy doesn't say her name lol

I had a paranoid 'someone is stalking me moment' and took all my pics and info off :dohh:

x

hahahaha you didn't quite take ALL the photos off muahahahahahaha.
* evil stalker larf * :haha:

Eeeeeekkkkkkkk *Runs away* :dohh:

lol

xx

I got mine yesterday and im resisting and i've packed it into my bag, as im at my mums this weekend as she's babysitting tomorrow night for me!!!xxx

I got mine aswell!! Im trying sooo hard not too open it!!

xx

I've just opened a mothers day card - from FOB :(

I was really hoping he wouldn't.

Got mine today, how hard is it not to open it! AHHH!!

Hahaha i know zoe, mine keeps looking at me even though its packed away in my bag for my mums lol, but i hear here is whispering, "open me, open me, open me, im lonely lol"

I've just opened a mothers day card - from FOB :(

I was really hoping he wouldn't.

Well in one way, least his bothered, mine would have to try and spell and think of someone other than himself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->