Burn it suzanne!! Lol.

My FOB probably doesn't even have a clue when mothers day is, and he wouldn't get me a card even if he did.

I did send him a birthday card though which had on the front 'from your little girl, to THE BEST DADDY IN THE WORLD!!' - i really hope he got the sarcasum of the card since he hasn't seen her or paid a penny towards her since her birth, lol.

Haha mine wouldnt, when im sarcky to him, he always goes, oh ok, thanks etc xxx

:rofl: :rofl:

That made me laugh! I really hope he got the sarcasm though, I know my FOB wouldn't - he's as thick as pig doodah.

Best thing about mine....the envelope had been written out by his witch of a mother :haha:

Im thinking of doing something along like that with mine, but cant say too much cos dunnow if someone is still watching me on here xxx

Hehe mine arrived this morning....loving the kitty stamp lol. So tempted to open it! Taking it to work with me cos I stay at work Saturday night so can open it before I go to work Sunday morning. Give me something to look forward to x

Have you ever known people to get so excited over a card :haha: Can you imagine if we'd sent presents too?!!

I am sure some people will get presents or gifts. I am just glad you all seam happy :)

Re the goodees, they are only little bits i put in nothing to get wet about :haha:

ps.. lou have your 2 things come yet? (bloody hope so) :)

Ive got my things off you hun, Cant wait to open !!

Re the goodees, they are only little bits i put in nothing to get wet about :haha:

ps.. lou have your 2 things come yet? (bloody hope so) :)

Ive got my things off you hun, Cant wait to open !!

Just answered your pm but i got it!!!! woooo!!

And ditto! Soooooo very excited! I dont no how ive managed to wait! I usually have zero patience!! haha

xx

woop !!

Josh made me a mummies day card from nursery yesterday, says " my hero " on the front .. awwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->