28lbs Later...

Hi can I join you? I don't know how it happened but since going back to work when flora was 9 months I have put weight on and I'm just feeling a bit crap about myself at the mo. I'm about 62 ish kgs ( I don't have electric scales so it's hard to see exactly) maybe 63 which is about 10 stone something. I am a shorty and should really be under 9 stone, so it's about 1 stone I want to lose realistically.
I find it hard because I eat pretty healthy anyway just probably too much portion-wise, and I like to drink wine but I'm cutting it out except maybe once a week. And exercise -there just never seems to be enough time. I've started going to the gym again in my lunch break but there's not enough time to get much done! So I need more exercise and hoping to get some inspiration and motivation from you lovely ladies!
Also I've been using the myfitnesspal app to track my calories x

The more the merrier.....:happydance:

What diet are you all going to try....?

I'm not doing a specific diet I'm just watching my calories using the app, cut right back on alcohol and maybe reduce the carbs as well. My oh loves pasta and we have it quite a lot so that will be hard to cut that. And no snacks except fruit.

MrsKippling - Could you please take down your avator picture LOL!! It's SOOO tempting omgg!
So how are we all doing today ladies? I feel so tempted to go out and eat so much junk, but no, no more! I ate crap for 9 months it's time to be serious! Just had some chickpea soup and 2 slices of brown bread, thinking about cutting out the bread though.
__XO

sooooo didnt consider that when joining this thread :dohh:

Haha, that's so funny, and the funny thing is I didin't have those cakes not to long ago... oh my mouth it watering, I must stop looking at your picture! lmao
__XO

Hi all!

Well I should have lost some weight this week, I've picked up a sickness and diarrhoea bug :(

I've been so ill this morning, I can't keep anything down even water. I feel a little better now but still not 100%. I don't think I'll tell my sw leader that I was ill, I might be slimmer of the week in my 1st week lol!

Hi all!

Well I should have lost some weight this week, I've picked up a sickness and diarrhoea bug :(

I've been so ill this morning, I can't keep anything down even water. I feel a little better now but still not 100%. I don't think I'll tell my sw leader that I was ill, I might be slimmer of the week in my 1st week lol!

:haha: yey to weightloss but boo to being poorly :( hope you feel better soon xx

Can I join you? I have more than 2-3 stones to lose (try 5 stones!) but I want to at least lose 2 stones by August as I'd like not to look like a beached whale on holiday this summer. I'm not sure what i weigh as I avoid the scales like the plague but I will go out and buy some scales today and weigh & measure myself before I start (although I may not be able to share it with you :blush:). I'm a size 18 and I'd like to be a size 14 by my holiday. Need lots of support and encouragement ladies, as I have very little willpower and a very sweet tooth - not a good combination!

Hi there, please could I join you too? I started my weight loss journey 4 weeks ago and have lost 13.5 lbs already - still have another 17lbs to lose and aim to lose 2lbs per week which is considered a healthy weight loss per week. My lifestyle change has involved: cutting down on my portion sizes, reduced the amount of carbs I eat, drinking 8 glasses of water a day and have completely cut out alcohol and sugary drinks, have around 2-3 cups of coffee or tea, have cut out creamy sauces, increased my fruit and veg portions to about 8 (was about 5 before), eating earlier (was eating about 7:30-8pm but now have dinner at 6-6:15pm) and keeping active. I still allow myself a couple of treats every week- so don't feel I'm missing out. Wishing good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys :) xx

I'm in! I need to lose 27lb to get to my goal of 9 stone. I'd like to lose at least a stone before my birthday (23rd August!).

well the illness may have helped but I've lost 6lbs this week! A real motivation to stick to the diet this week, I don't want the shame of putting any back on at weigh in!

Hi Guys,
I was 67kg and since 3 weeks im 62.5 kg
i'm doing weight watchers and also power walking/jogging about 3 x a week
the weight loss is really slow but i'm eating less and filled up easily.
My goal is 53kg and i wanna get into my size 8's by Decemeber so let's see if I can do it, baby weight is sooo hard to shift. I don't wanna cut out carbs coz when you start eating them the weight comes back on again....

does anyone have any great lunch ideas quick and simple ones?

Hiya! Im 12st 7lbs and need to be 9st 7lbs possibly 9st if I can managed it :haha: So 3 stone to lose :wacko: Im just counting cals and trying to do some exercise but with a clingy baby its hard :wacko: Im trying to resist things like chips and chicken nuggets but its hard when its in the freezer for the rest of the family :dohh:

Hi All,

Newbie to the thread - hope you don't mind.

I am currently 81kg and have to get down to 64kg as soon as possible! lol. Have lots to lose and no motivation at all to do it with! Currently weighing in each week with a friend, watching what I eat whilst doing horse riding and pilates. Fingers crossed it will work!

x

I bought myself some electronic scales only to find that I am 1kg more than I thought (boo) but the stupid things gave me different readings on different patches of the same floor! So I took them back. They were salter as well, from Argos. Can anyone recommend scales?
In the meantime I am using the old mechanical scales but without a set of binoculars I can't see if there have been any small changes to my weight. However after 2 weeks of sticking to 1200 calories a day and 3-4 times exercising a week I am hoping to have lost at least that kilo that I didn't realise I had :dohh:

iv had a sickness bug so have been eating crap to keep myself alive :haha: Am going to try to lower the amount im eating and make it better now. Today iv had ; 3 low fat 100g yogurts (98cals each), 2 toast and marmite, 1 cheese and chicken sandwich and 2 bowls of rice pudding. Thats alot isnt it :blush: Iv got a bit of a complex about how much I eat and I always think its huge amounts when really I have usually ; B-porridge or toast and marmite, L-sandwhich or pasta/diet ready meal D- pasta dish/chilli and rice with OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->