28th APRIL: Colchester Soft Play - all welcome :-) Bring Socks! :-)

Hi Ladies! Bobby is still poorly and has been up half the night so we arent going to come today :cry:

Been looking forward to this for ages so am gutted! Hope you all have a fab time! Please remember me if you decide to meet again as would love to come!!

xxxx

oh Letitia poor poor Bobby :hugs: to you both, and of course we can do it again super soon :D

really looking forward to it ladies! thought i'd just pop on before we get dressed. yep meet outside sounds brilliant :D Vici - Imogen must be conserving her energy for playing today!

safe journey ladies, and shall meet you there :happydance:

Aww bless her,

ollies getting tired but I'm not letting him sleep till we leave, cruel mummy!!

Also if your not sure who we are, you won't miss me, I've got a lime green phil and teds ha ha!!

O no poor Bobby :( Hope you can come to the next one.

She's still asleep!!! I'm gonna have to wake her at this rate!

Hey ladies, i'm not going to be able to make it either- i am full of cold and have been coughing all night :(. Have fun though!!! x

O dear :( Hope you feel better soon. Bare minimum now ladies!

had a brilliant day, thank you ladies so much, was wonderful to meet you all, and LO's are totally beautiful! hope toddler-hood didn't scare you too much :lol:

ally hope your feeling better hon :hugs: and Letitia how's Bobby now?

Def. up for the soft play in Ipswich mentioned today :D Would love that meet :D And me and Laura was talking this afternoon and she said about the Suffolk show? beginning of June. should be a lovely summer one :D

can't wait to do it again, thanks again ladies :D x

I'm up for kids kingdom too, I'm free pretty much whenever really, so whens best for the rest of u girls? X

Had a fab time today, ollie was soooooo tired so he's now fast asleep in bed bless him.

I'm free anytime too really, so whenever is good for everyone else really. Ginny how much is kids kingdom? Is there a time limit etc?

Lovely to meet you anyway!!

Carly - Bobby is still very bunged up. Not been his normal happy self at all today! He is asleep now though so fingers crossed for a good night tonight!

Is it ok if I come to the next meet? I can do pretty much anytime! xx

Im not sure it used to be £4 during the day for over 11 months and £5 weekends so it may have gone up a tiny?? but theres no limit on time and theres a good bit for the little ones :)

Carly - Bobby is still very bunged up. Not been his normal happy self at all today! He is asleep now though so fingers crossed for a good night tonight!

Is it ok if I come to the next meet? I can do pretty much anytime! xx

Poor poor Bobby.

Ofcourse you can come to the next one sweetie.

Ginny, that's great, is there anywhere close by we could have lunch, nice pub or anything? Mind you The Raven near you is quite nice and not too far away.

yea you've got the raven, or the thrasher, or theres pizza hut too, which is buffett over lunchtime yum yum!!

oh Letitia poor poor Bobby, i do hope he's back to his self asap :hugs: it's awful when they're poorly isn't it :( - shall look forward to meeting you both at the next meet :D

that sounds excellent for another soft play :D is this the place?

https://kidzkingdom.co.uk/default.aspx

we're pretty much free when ever, so we should bounce some days about :D perhaps someone/ginny wants to set up a new thread for it? :D

oh and laura, can i meet you at copdock :lol: considering thats the only place i no in ipswich :rofl:

oh Letitia poor poor Bobby, i do hope he's back to his self asap :hugs: it's awful when they're poorly isn't it :( - shall look forward to meeting you both at the next meet :D

that sounds excellent for another soft play :D is this the place?

https://kidzkingdom.co.uk/default.aspx

we're pretty much free when ever, so we should bounce some days about :D perhaps someone/ginny wants to set up a new thread for it? :D

oh and laura, can i meet you at copdock :lol: considering thats the only place i no in ipswich :rofl:

Ha ha of course you can meet me at copdock sweetie!!

wohooo - next soft play meet link :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/319811-ipswich-soft-play-everyone-welcome.html

thanks ginny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->