28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

I am 11dpo today and tested bfn :( But waiting until AF to show up, which should be monday the 28th.

Good luck to all of you

Qwk - AF is due Sunday, but I'm going to hold out a few more days until I'm hopefully late no matter how much I'm itching to test - I'm about 60/40 for a BFP but if not, we'll keeping trying each month until we do xxx

Apologies all for the multiple posts - dumb phone :(

Im on 12 DPO today, still BFN...I tested with FRER and EPT Certainty. I really thought I would see a ++ this morning :(

Everyone keeps telling me that its still early...but realistically, 12 DPO isnt really all that early for a BFP. ALL I see is the ladies who get theirs at 9, 10, 11, and 12 DPO. Most ladies I see that get theirs later is from those who were smart enough not to waste money like I have and wait till they are late for AF!

I tried to be positive in the beginning, but Im not feeling it anymore. AF is due on Monday and then I will have to wait another 6 months before I can TTC again :(

Anyways, sorry for being down...I really do wish you ladies the very best!!!! LOTS OF BFPS!!! By the time I come back to the TWW, I hope you ALL have nice round bellies :) GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!

Kimmyo as long as AF hasn't shown, you're still in with a chance - hang in there x

I'm getting really nervous now, if AF doesn't show, I dunno how long I can hold on not testing, I just want to know - the constant dull pain/cramps haven't stopped IF they are stretching pains, how long does it continue?

Tested again today @ 11dop - :bfn:

I'm wonder how sensitive these ICs are...

Another BFN... AF is due either the 28th or the 1st.... ughh!!! I had AF like cramps today... so I am about 99% sure im out... we will see though if the witch shows her face... if she did have a face though, i think i would slap it... sorry that was a bit harsh :nope:

Well! The :witch: rode her broomstick in with a vengence today! Was supposed to arrive on the 28th but came in two days early instead! Looks like it's back to the OPK's for me for next month! Oddly enough I'm more ok with not being preggo this month than I was last month, it is what it is! My DH is a doll though, he's not upset or disappointed but was very hopeful and being great with the post AF hormonal letdown!

Next month will be our months ladies!! Team 2011 Christmas babies!!

Good luck everyone, please keep us all posted on how you're doing closer to test day!

:dust::dust:

Testing in the morning at 12 dpo. Please please please let me see my first ever :bfp: :pray:

I counted this morning and realised this is our 25th cycle since my chemical/early mc (that we've been trying, 6 months apart not factored in). The first 5 months we were married (nearly 5 cycles) we sort of tried to prevent, then fell pregnant and lost in January. Not a sniff of a line since then :(

Gave in and did the test and I think its positive :thumbup:

The line is really, really faint but its there. Going to test again later and then again tomorrow.

OMG my stomach is in notts!!!!

Oooh good luck! I hope this is the start of your :bfp:!

Good luck Kopgirl!!! You'll be the start of what I hope is a long string of :bfp: to come! :dust:

Good luck when you test next Anxiously

congrats kopgirl!!

got my :bfp: this morning, still can't believe it!!

Im out...AF showed up at 5:30 this morning....Its okay though, hubby will be back home in June and we will start over again. Congrats to all you ladies who get their BFP, and good luck to those still testing. I wish you all the very best!!!

Thanx everybody for all your good wishes. This is the test, not sure if anybody will actually see the line as it is very faint. Planning on do a a frer tomorrow as the test I used was supposed to show 5 days early, so I'm guessing a Frer should show a darker line. Going by my last few periods (35,34 days) I was guessing I was due today but I could be a couple of days out.

https://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6755/photo0034k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats to you ladies with your BFPs!

I'm still in TWW limbo with no AF and BFNs!

Anyone fancy keeping this thread going for next month? Would love to keep in touch with you all xx

I'll be back next month, already informed my donor so next month we'll probably do the same again though I'll have to calm down a bit - I actually cried when I saw AF today

Aww Novrayne keep it up :) just think of your AF as a new start an it means your all ready to give it another go!

I'm still in the 3ww limbo land! No AF and BFN, slight AF cramps today an v.tired but still jet lagged.

Fingers crossed for more BFP's ladies :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->