28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

Hi everyone, I've still been feeling out for this month up until I got home from work just now and entered my temp. on FF and its dipped below the coverline today at 8dpo. Im suddenly feeling more positive but still not getting my hopes up. I never got this temp. dip last month, I've read it can be a good sign of implantation.
bellaxgee - How did you get on with your temp today? did it shoot back up, I know you had a temp dip at 8dpo?

My AF is due on the 28th....I have already tested a couple of times, just couldnt help it! But I have now promised myself to TRY extrememly hard to wait until then. I will test that morning and see what I get!

Everyone update and tell us if you get your BFP!!!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND LOTS OF BABY STICKING DUST!!!!

Justkeeptrying: my temp is still down which is a little discouraging, but I usually temp at 7 and woke up an hour early and went back to sleep and the room was freezing so idk if I should go by it. I've also been stuffy and DH says I been sleeping with my mouth open. So I'm lost - idk if I should even bother temping anymore for now...I hope yours are more accurate and its a sign of implantation for you!

Hi there my 28th testers! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Well i caved and tested ridiculously early this evening (not with FMU) and theres a pinky shadow in the test line. Ive looked and looked and its still there.

As per usual, its not coming up well on photos and Im using my blackberry to take the picture but ive attached the best pic and Ive put the negative effect on it too.

All opinions welcome, say what you see ;)

Attachments

• piuc114.jpg
    piuc114.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 32
  • piuc114 neg.jpg
    piuc114 neg.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
I see a line!! To the right of the darker line yes?? I'm new to all of this sorry! Hope that's what I'm suppose to be looking at congratulations!! I'm testing on the 1st of march so joining this thread :)

:witch: My AF is due on Feb 28 so i wont test that day, but my baby dust will be with all of you :dust:

Good luck

No thats the start of the testing area bit its to the left of the darker line. Im supposed to be testing on 28th so testing far too early really. Had to go with the POAS addicition lol! xxx

Sparkle!!! I see it!! I hope this is the beginning of your bfp! Yay we have our first! I'm confused though, isn't the control line usually closer to the blue part? Oh, and how did you do the negative feature on blackberry?? Congrats and keep updating with pics!!

The line looks a bit funny, but it's definitely pink! I say test again in the morning for the final verdict, but it's looking good.

NOT helping my poas urge though lol. I can get through til Saturday though, less than 48 hours.

Sparkle87 - I really hope this is the beginning of your BFP, I have terrible line eye so I hope all works out for you

This wait is soooo annoying with my 2 losses, by the time I tested I was already 6 weeks gone and wasn't actively TTC, now I am, the sensibility in me knows testing now is probably way too early yet I'm anxious to test.

I don't ever get pre AF cramps but the past two days I've been cramping so much so I've been thinking AF had started.. I usually go wear a cup size larger around AF just to feel more comfortable, but I noticed I'm spilling out of that now :blush:

I really want to relax and be quietly excited, but I can't help but honestly think my body is playing the cruellest of tricks on me :(

hii ladies, i am hoping i can join you all? i am a little behind i think most of you - 6 or 7 dpo - but i think i'm going to test on sunday (27th) just so that if i should get a BFP, it could be on a weekend day! hehe. possibly a silly reason, considering it will be just 10 or 11 dpo!

as for me, i have 0 symptoms at the moment of anything.

sparkle - i swear i see something pink there! so good luck!! and novemberrayne, hang in there, FX for you!!

Hello ladies! I had to jump into the thread too - I'm due for AF on the 28th! So far I'm 11DPO, some symptoms - I swear I think my nipples are getting bigger, sorry for the TMI! CM is going from lotion like and slightly stretchy, to clumpy gooey stuff TMI I know I know.. but if we can't over share here where can we share? :winkwink: Anyone else having this happen too?

Aside from that, dull lower cramping feeling on and off for two days, lower back pain and for some forsaken reason Oreo's and I have become the best of friends - and honestly, normally I HATE oreo's, but they're just so tasty dipped in whole milk! LOL

DH and I have been TTC for awhile now and he thinks I need to enter a PTA protection program. As in Pregnancy Testers Annonymous!! haha I love him! He's been great, getting me laughing, and we're both prepared to see it got BFN or BFP, but I can't help but secretly be jumping up and down for the BFP!

I admit it - I've been testing for a few days now, I swear I've seen some faint lines, but a digital came back as "Not Pregnant" (but i know it's too early! hopefully!) I think I've developed pregnancy vision - you can see the line but you question yourself at the same time! :shrug:

Ok I'll stop rambling now I promise!

Baby Dust to everyone for a sticky bean and BFP's to be posted **fingers crossed**

Goodnight!
~C

Gradmommy: i was laughing while reading your post! I think I have developed that vision as well; I swear I see shadows of a line! I know I shouldn't be testing this early but I can't help it. My cm has also gotten kind of, umm, "chunky" (eeww). Hopefully its a good sign for both of us. Another thing I've noticed today is the veins in my boobs are out of control - they are actually popping out! Sticky vibes to everyone!!! xxx

Hi everyone,
Sparkle 87 I really hope you get your bfp this month, are you testing again today?
Im feeling quite disheartened, yesterday I got a temp drop and thought it could be implantation but today it is still down below my coverline, I've just lost all faith now. Im feeling very emotional today and just want the next couple of days over with so my period either comes or dosent.

Morning girls! Sparkle, did you test again yet?!?

I woke up early with strong cramps and a low temp again - although I don't think I should go by it bc my sleeping patterns are wayyy off this week and I'm waking up earlier then usual for some reason.

Tested again and I swear I see something, I just don't know what yet. It looks like an evap but showed up right away so as of right now I'm considering it a bfn. My fmu never seems to be concentrated though, so I'm going back to bed and hopefully waking up with a bfp! I just had to tell you guys first!! ヅ

Morning girls! Sparkle, did you test again yet?!?

I woke up early with strong cramps and a low temp again - although I don't think I should go by it bc my sleeping patterns are wayyy off this week and I'm waking up earlier then usual for some reason.

Tested again and I swear I see something, I just don't know what yet. It looks like an evap but showed up right away so as of right now I'm considering it a bfn. My fmu never seems to be concentrated though, so I'm going back to bed and hopefully waking up with a bfp! I just had to tell you guys first!! ヅ

Oh I really hope it turns out to be a positive for you, keep us posted

Hiya everyone

I'm waiting til saturday to test, hopefully there will be a definite line there if I'm pregnant, I really feel like I am tho!

Oooh Bellaxgee can u post a pic?

Fingers crossed for our BFPs! xxx

Hello Ladies!

I'm gatecrashing your post :) i'm a 27th tester but did a sneaky one this morning an obviously a BFN :-(

Good luck to you all xxx

Hi Girls,
Any room for a little one?
Am new to the forum, this is our first month TTC and am in the dreaded TWW going to test on Monday 28th.
Ive had sypmtoms but wonder if im imagining them!! by bbs have been really sore for about 4 days now, have got a stuffy nose at night, my face goes boiling hot but im cold and felt really sick a few times, have totally gone off any foods I usually love, nothing takes my fancy and am really thirsty for cold lemon drinks!! Also getting indigestion after eating and a bad back.
Have my fingers crossed but think im too optimistic for our first try! came off the pill in october but have been careful since.

Anyway I have my test ready for monday, I think i saw every person I know whilst I was in Tesco trying to smuggle it through!! My face must have been a picture!

Anyway, lovely to meet you all and fingers crossed for Monday

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"