28yrs due 3-21-11...need buddy

msbjohnston

Reaction score
looking for a buddy to talk to.....i want to be able to share my pregnancy with someone! my friends are mad that I'm pregnant cause she wants to be but has no man!
I'm 5 weeks today and living in Ga.....you can live in UK or US I dont care....:blush:

Hi ya

I'm 31, pregnant with my first and due on 26/03/11. I'd love to share my pregnancy with you and hear all about yours!

Were you trying for long or was it all a big surprise? Have you got any other children?

We were trying for 18 months before we finally got a BFP and it still barely feels real. I can only hope that once I (finally) hear that heartbeat, I'll start to believe it a bit more! I'm not expecting a scan on the NHS for ages yet (around 10 weeks) so I'll probably pay to have one done privately once I'm at 7 weeks. Symptoms wise it's still early days so I'm pleased to have sore boobs which remind me that it's actually happening. The tiredness is starting to kick in now and I've been sleeping really badly since I got my BFP. Last night was the first good nights sleep in a week but I guess I need to get used to that for when there's a baby keeping me up! Have you got many symptoms yet?

Ellie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"