29 CD2 TTC#4 irregular cycles, looking for company :-)

ixchel

Reaction score
Hiya!

I've never shared my TTC journey with peeps before, but thought it would be fun this time round, so here I am!
Our first 3 were conceived without any difficulty, so I'm hoping that this time it will be the same. We DTD every day and that did the trick, lol.

This time I've been charting my bleed since it returned last year, because I've become a lot more interested in charting and watching mucus. My cycles have been a bit crazy and apparently they *look* very PCOS, but I've never suspected or been diagnosed with PCOS...
This is how they've been since they came back -
33, 49, 43, 32, 32, 54, 33, 36, 38, 29, 28.

I know when I ovulate because I get the pain and my luteal phase is very consistent, just the follicular phase seems to change..

Anyway, hoping that by waiting for the signs of Ov - pain and ewcm - that we can get a BFP soon :D This is our first month of trying and I'm on CD2..

:happydance:

Hi hun, I'm 26 and my dear boyfriend is 29. We are currently ttc my #1 (his #3, he has 1 boy aged 6, 1 girl aged 8 from a previous relationship) We've been trying for 2 years now, but I suffer with VERY irregular periods. Last period was in January.... I've recently started taking agnus castus, evening primrose oil, prenatal vitamins, vitamin b complex and folic acid lol (not much I know lol) with the hopes I get my period back. Last month I got some light spotting so fingers crossed its a period this month!!! I'm honestly just looking to make friends with a few nice ladies that I can talk to about my journey of ttc my #1. I personal don't mind where they are in their journey and I hope the best for everyone ttc. I've been on babyandbump for about a month now and seem to be struggling to find anyone to feel close to, although I have met some nice and helpful ladies. I hope you settle in here well and enjoy your journey ttc!

Hey thanks for replying :)

Wow, what a concoction you're on! The spotting sounds really promising though, hope it comes together for you soon :) :hugs:

I too don't mind where others are at, I'm just happy for company of any sort, LOL, just wasn't sure if long term peeps would want a newbie alongside them.
Like I said, never shared it all online before! LOL

GL :flower:

Wow, what a concoction you're on! The spotting sounds really promising though, hope it comes together for you soon :) :hugs:

I too don't mind where others are at, I'm just happy for company of any sort, LOL, just wasn't sure if long term peeps would want a newbie alongside them.

Like I said hun, I've only been on here a short while now. Although we have been ttc for 2 years I've only just decided to try to look in to why we haven't reached our goal.... I thought the idea of trying these different herbal medicines was a nicer one then having to go straight to the doctors and being put on colmid or something.... I think I have pcos, but have never been tested, I think in some ways Im trying to avoide the doctors for a little while, partly from fear..... I guess I will try to give myself a few months and if I don't get a bfp Im going to be dragging my bum down the doctors to see whats going on....

I'd accutly be quite impressed to have someone like you to talk to to be honest. I know Im trying for my first and if I remember right your trying for your 4th, but to me that just shows that you have experience in pregnancy as well as trying. Ive never shared any of my thoughts and worries with anyone about ttc, either online or in person, so its all very new to me..... Im a very open person and tend to probley talk and share too much, but I feel its nice to be open and to have people to share your experiences with. Its even better if they share a common goal (such as ttc! lol)

I hope all is going well with you :hugs:

Hiya!

I've never shared my TTC journey with peeps before, but thought it would be fun this time round, so here I am!
Our first 3 were conceived without any difficulty, so I'm hoping that this time it will be the same. We DTD every day and that did the trick, lol.

This time I've been charting my bleed since it returned last year, because I've become a lot more interested in charting and watching mucus. My cycles have been a bit crazy and apparently they *look* very PCOS, but I've never suspected or been diagnosed with PCOS...
This is how they've been since they came back -
33, 49, 43, 32, 32, 54, 33, 36, 38, 29, 28.

I know when I ovulate because I get the pain and my luteal phase is very consistent, just the follicular phase seems to change..

Anyway, hoping that by waiting for the signs of Ov - pain and ewcm - that we can get a BFP soon :D This is our first month of trying and I'm on CD2..

:happydance:

Gotcha! :haha: Do you use any OPKs? I personally have never used any OPKs or any other BBT charts. OPKs aren't available in the stores near my area and I can't order online because I do not have a credit card. So, I have no idea when I ovulate. Oh, but I estimate my Ov through online Ovulation calculators but they are not legit. :dohh: Hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

Like I said hun, I've only been on here a short while now. Although we have been ttc for 2 years I've only just decided to try to look in to why we haven't reached our goal.... I thought the idea of trying these different herbal medicines was a nicer one then having to go straight to the doctors and being put on colmid or something.... I think I have pcos, but have never been tested, I think in some ways Im trying to avoide the doctors for a little while, partly from fear..... I guess I will try to give myself a few months and if I don't get a bfp Im going to be dragging my bum down the doctors to see whats going on....

I'd accutly be quite impressed to have someone like you to talk to to be honest. I know Im trying for my first and if I remember right your trying for your 4th, but to me that just shows that you have experience in pregnancy as well as trying. Ive never shared any of my thoughts and worries with anyone about ttc, either online or in person, so its all very new to me..... Im a very open person and tend to probley talk and share too much, but I feel its nice to be open and to have people to share your experiences with. Its even better if they share a common goal (such as ttc! lol)

All is going well with me thanks :)
Impatiently waiting for my period to finish, wondering if this cycle is going to be the same sort of length as my last 2 or if it's going to blow out to over 30something days again..

As far as I'm concerned, there is no TMI! LOL, you can't learn and find out about stuff if you don't talk about it and if other people aren't willing to share. It grosses my sister out a bit, LOL, but talking about how cycles work with her, I think she's getting to understand the different phases and what different mucus means.

I don't think it hurts to explore natural remedies for fertility before heading down the medicalised route, I would be doing the same I think :)

Gotcha! :haha: Do you use any OPKs? I personally have never used any OPKs or any other BBT charts. OPKs aren't available in the stores near my area and I can't order online because I do not have a credit card. So, I have no idea when I ovulate. Oh, but I estimate my Ov through online Ovulation calculators but they are not legit. :dohh: Hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

No I've never used OPKs, I've never charted my temp before either and I've only been taking notice of my mucus since my cycle returned last year. So this is sort of a whole new experience for me!

Is your period regular? Cos you could try and estimate ovulation by counting back 14days from the day you expect to get your period.. Assuming that your luteal phase is 14 days that is, LOL. Not all that accurate either!

:hugs:

Well to be honest, I didnt really realiese quite how much happened during a cycle lol. I knew you had to ovulate to get pregnant and that would be at SOME POINT after your period lol, but I never realised how much else was going on as well.... Since I started searching online a few months back I started to understand a whole lot more about how it all works down there lol. My sister has always been open and willing to share TMI about everything not just periods, which has helped me to be more that way, but some people on here that ive come across seem to not like hearing the ins and outs of it all. Im more like you where Im accutly interested to hear the different sides of it from different people. At least that way you can learn new things rather then not being sure about whats going on with you. :haha:

All is going well with me thanks :)
Impatiently waiting for my period to finish, wondering if this cycle is going to be the same sort of length as my last 2 or if it's going to blow out to over 30something days again..

As far as I'm concerned, there is no TMI! LOL, you can't learn and find out about stuff if you don't talk about it and if other people aren't willing to share. It grosses my sister out a bit, LOL, but talking about how cycles work with her, I think she's getting to understand the different phases and what different mucus means.

I don't think it hurts to explore natural remedies for fertility before heading down the medicalised route, I would be doing the same I think :)

No I've never used OPKs, I've never charted my temp before either and I've only been taking notice of my mucus since my cycle returned last year. So this is sort of a whole new experience for me!

Is your period regular? Cos you could try and estimate ovulation by counting back 14days from the day you expect to get your period.. Assuming that your luteal phase is 14 days that is, LOL. Not all that accurate either!

:hugs:

WOW! Good luck for TTC #4, hun. My cycles usually last for 27-31 days, I rant about my cycles being irregular but I was told that my cycle aren't irregular from anywhere and quite regular. Yes, I estimate my Ov by different Ov calculators all over the internet but yeah they are certainly not so accurate even. Waiting for it to happen naturally, that's all I could do. :haha:

Good luck TTC, hun. Heaps of baby dust to you, and yeah I'd love to be by your side for any sort of company. :hugs:

Oh I didn't even know about mucus until my 3rd pregnancy :laugh2:

I don't how not regular they have to be to be considered irregular, LOL

I did a little research and found out - cycles less than 21 days or more than 35 are considered as irregular cycles.

I know with me when I have a normal period they tend to be 30-31 days apart. When I have them. Its just odd that I can go moths without a period, then suddenly have them spaced exactly 30-31 days a cycle lol. Its always been this way since I started my period all those years ago....

Ahh yes that 21-35 thing rings a bell now. I think I've heard that too.

That is weird to be 'regular' but not at the same time, fascinating in a way.

I have nothing to report on me yet... having a light day, then a wee bit excited about waiting to see when I ovulate :happydance: this is all a bit addictive and consuming isn't it :haha:

I know with me when I have a normal period they tend to be 30-31 days apart. When I have them. Its just odd that I can go moths without a period, then suddenly have them spaced exactly 30-31 days a cycle lol. Its always been this way since I started my period all those years ago....

:thumbup:

Ahh yes that 21-35 thing rings a bell now. I think I've heard that too.

That is weird to be 'regular' but not at the same time, fascinating in a way.

I have nothing to report on me yet... having a light day, then a wee bit excited about waiting to see when I ovulate :happydance: this is all a bit addictive and consuming isn't it :haha:

Since you do not use OPKs, can you really tell when exactly you ovulate? I could never tell when I am ovulating or am I even ovulating. :rofl:

It's just strange the way our bodies decide to do things lol. Im still Taking my combo of meds and hoping I finally get to see my dear AF! No sign of her as of yet......:blush:

How is everyone doing? :hugs:

It's just strange the way our bodies decide to do things lol. Im still Taking my combo of meds and hoping I finally get to see my dear AF! No sign of her as of yet......:blush:

Doing well, entered my fertile period today. Hope your AF visit you soon.

Thanks hun, fingers crossed she will :blush:

Best of luck to you this month and baby :dust:, hoping this is your month! :hugs:

Since you do not use OPKs, can you really tell when exactly you ovulate? I could never tell when I am ovulating or am I even ovulating. :rofl:

Yup, I get both ovulation pain and the egg white mucus :)

Hope you peeps are well today :flower:

Thanks hun, fingers crossed she will :blush:

Best of luck to you this month and baby :dust:, hoping this is your month! :hugs:

Aww, thank you, hun. :hugs: How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->